PDA

View Full Version : FKK Club Freudenbergstr 39

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Vito Corleone
05-18-16, 08:43
The only recent thing worth reporting is that since some 9 days girls "rent" a room for 15 Euros on top of the other money they give to the club. So we customers cannot anymore choose a room.

Unless we prefer it to a girl and manage to find the "landlady". Good for them, with this little surcharge it seems they are allowed to sleep, make phone calls, disappear and don't have to worry about being told off.
Girls at Arabella are now assigned their own rooms. No evidence of sleeping during the day or escaping & hiding to make calls.

BigBuddy69
06-23-16, 17:58
On the website.

http://www.freude-39.de/files/freude39/freude50011.jpg

Is it a joke? 50 € ? No buffet? Only safe girls?

Jimmy Boy 99
06-23-16, 19:02
On the website.

Is it a joke? 50 ? No buffet? Only safe girls?They're out of their minds. Fredue-39 is a perfect example of how to destroy a formerly great club.

Myrrh
06-23-16, 23:51
On the website.

Is it a joke? 50 ? No buffet? Only safe girls?Are you sure this is the current version of the website?

Your link says. Jpg.

Maybe this is just a photo of the internet page of FKK Freudenbergerstrasse 39 from a couple of years ago or so when they converted from a normal FKK to an RTC but still retained the FKK pricing of 50 euros for a few weeks.

This then dropped to 30 euros soon afterwards and they have played around with the entry price a bit since then, like 10 or 15 euros if you arrive early or late, but never hiked it way back up to 50 euros.

After all it was a just a couple of months ago that they dropped it to 15 euros as an experiment (although put it back to the normal 30 euros after two or three weeks).

I typed in http://www.freude-39.de without the jpg extension as per your file path and got a message that the site was under construction.

I would suggest that you check again or phone them up.

Usel1
06-24-16, 01:41
http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/wartungsarbeiten.html

May be hackers?

I do not think that system, 50, etc. Could have been working.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-24-16, 04:17
Are you sure this is the current version of the website?

Your link says. Jpg.

Maybe this is just a photo of the internet page of FKK Freudenbergerstrasse 39 from a couple of years ago or so when they converted from a normal FKK to an RTC but still retained the FKK pricing of 50 euros for a few weeks. SnipI went to their website before I posted my comment and it showed the same thing as the jpg. Perhaps they did get hacked and that is why the site now shows as being under construction.

BigBuddy69
06-24-16, 06:53
Yes, it was on the website yesterday. Just let me know if you learn where Andrea is now.

EastGoing
06-24-16, 17:14
It is all true. Some 10 girls inside. It is written also on freiercafe with explaination.

BigBuddy69
06-24-16, 19:16
I can't find the explanations. What is the future of the club?

Usel1
06-24-16, 20:06
It is all true. Some 10 girls inside. It is written also on freiercafe with explaination.Hi EG,

Have you been there or have you heard for sure that is 50, etc. ?

In Feierc. , is not so clear.

Thanks.

Amorousman40
06-25-16, 00:01
According to the foreign forums the club has been sold by the present owner to the previous owner. Anyway I was there 8 days ago so can report and compare it to last year. Only food was stale rolls with cheese or ham on them and some form of noodle soup largely consisting of hot water. I could recognize none of the girls apart from 1 who is a complete *****. They still have cards with girls names on them but none of them say OA code for Ao on them. It was v. Quiet but this may be due to football. Anyway went with 2 girls: I can't remember the name of the first 1 but she was Thai (must be the only Thai) and 1 of the best sessions I've ever had. Absolutely fantastic and very attractive woman. I was amazed when I said "wie viel" and she said 30. The second was typical Romanian blond, 20 ish, tattoo on thigh and she went on her knees in the room and sucked my cock. But she again gave a good session and I can't complain but not on the same league with the Thai lady. Both were OWO and covered. I do hope this club doesn't go under as I do like the FKK session. Anyway I also visited Saunaclub Salome which I found was only 10 minutes from hotel and I was v. Pleased with it but no Anna (I'll write separate report on this).

Usel1
06-26-16, 01:11
I can't remember the name of the first 1 but she was Thai (must be the only Thai) and 1 of the best sessions I've ever had. Absolutely fantastic and very attractive woman. I was amazed when I said "wie viel" and she said 30. .The only thai was Celine, almost a MILF with remade breast.

I never understood why she is so popular but I don't bother.

Anyway, how many ladies where present while yr visit?

Thanks.

Myrrh
06-26-16, 15:44
The only thai was Celine, almost a MILF with remade breast.

I never understood why she is so popular but I don't bother.There is one woman there name of Celine or Celina. I am not sure because like you I wasn't interested enough in her looks to want to check her out on the name cards.

She was only noticeable because she is the only woman there who clearly has had a boob job. Not a particularly good one though, as they look like bolt-ONS.

She looked like she was from the Dominican Republic or some other Spanish influenced country like that and was clearly at least 5 years older than the average Romanian / Bulgarian girl there.

Saw her performing a blow job in the kino and it was underwhelming. I jokingly asked if I could join in and she shouted 'condom, condom' so I don't know if she is AO or safe.

Amorousman40
06-26-16, 21:46
I gather the club is now closed whether permanently or temporarily I don't know. Celine was an excellent lady, and I cannot speak too highly of her. I would say mid 30's but I can understand why she is so popular. She said that she had been there 14 years which surprised me as I didn't see her last year but said she been away. As I said OWO and not AO. There were about 20 girls when I was there. They seemed v. Bored and not v. Happy. There was a rather slutty girl about 20 who had lots of tattoos on her who had been giving some guy a blow job in the kino. She was playing on her mobile. Anyway I rather fancied a session with her so I gave her a look and she stuck her tongue out at me. I've been to lots of clubs: GT, Artemis, YingYang, World (my favorite) but I can honestly say that the best sessions I've had were at Freude. I think what appealed to me about it was that it a club with a predominantly German clientele rather than an international clientele- I think the Germans expect better standards.

Usel1
06-26-16, 22:26
There is one woman there name of Celine or Celina. I am not sure because like you I wasn't interested enough in her looks to want to check her out on the name cards.

She was only noticeable because she is the only woman there who clearly has had a boob job. Not a particularly good one though, as they look like bolt-ONS.

She looked like she was from the Dominican Republic or some other Spanish influenced country like that and was clearly at least 5 years older than the average Romanian / Bulgarian girl there.

Saw her performing a blow job in the kino and it was underwhelming. I jokingly asked if I could join in and she shouted 'condom, condom' so I don't know if she is AO or safe.

Hi Myrrh,

I remember 2 breast bolt-ONS ladies and, not to be unfair, definitely older (more than 5.) than the avarage Rumanian Bulgarians there.

Celine is the Thai; and she definitely looks it!
I talked with her once about my holidays in visiting her country; she is nice, friendly and safe (no AO, just BBJ and / or CIM).

If you have ever had the opportunity to be in Tahiland. You will not get crazy for Celine....

The other one you mentioned, may be named Sandra, is from Domenican Rep.

I talked in Spanish, and I had also a short talk about the only rest I had in her country as well.

She is also funny and nice to talk as well as you remind, good in BBJ.
One of my companion, Latin ladies lover, had a room with her with great mood.

Also Sandra is no AO and not able to win any competition in her country.

But they are in Germany and in that area there aren't so many other ladies from those countries....

For my knowledge (my friend talked) they do not work so often in Freude, may be, 2-3 days a week and when they call to know if is possibile.

Anyway, nobody knows which ladies are still there or the line-up is definitely new?

Myrrh
06-27-16, 20:24
The other one you mentioned, may be named Sandra, is from Domenican Rep.

She is also funny and nice to talk as well as you remind, good in BBJ.

Also Sandra is no AO and not able to win any competition in her country.

But they are in Germany and in that area there aren't so many other ladies from those countries....

Anyway, nobody knows which ladies are still there or the line-up is definitely new?You are probably right as the name Sandra sounds familiar.

She actually has a nice, tight looking ass due to her Dominican heritage. So when she was standing in her heels, bent over administering a blow job on the kino bed I was itching to just walk over and bury myself into her from behind.

She didn't actually mind doing two guys (more money!) but the sight of bare cock, bristling and ready to go made her panic a little bit, so she shouted "Condom!" just in case I had any ideas.

Probably to be expected because when I used to go to Arabella there were a group of 3 or 4 Dom Rep girls who insisted on condoms all the time whilst around them their Romanian and Bulgarian colleagues willingly barebacked any guy who had a hard on.

Optimist
07-03-16, 09:14
Owned by Bert Wollersheim or his associates, like Oceans, who has declared himself bankrupt. He was renowned for not paying the subcontractors on Oceans remodelling. Not sure what is going on generally but it seems Freude is definitely closed. Maybe oversupply of FKKs in the region is affecting quality of management and self employed workers.

http://www.express.de/duesseldorf/insolvenz---duesseldorfer-bordell-koenig-bert-wollersheim-ist-jetzt-offiziell-pleite-24259354

Would you hire a girl off this man? LOL.

Maxime
07-03-16, 19:03
As written before here, the previous owner of F39 will start business here again. He also own Salome (close by), and after some reconstruction will open in few weeks. Of course this will be a "normal"club again, so Euro 50 entrance and 50 euro per 30 minutes (like Salome and like the "old" F39, when it was not an AO club). So no (regular) AO more in F39, just a normal FK / saunaclub like so many others.

Most (AO) girls of the last line up, are scattered over the different other RTCs / FKKs in the neighbourhood (source: different fora and my own observations):

FKK Arabella in Wattenscheid:
- Janina.
- Alina.
- Denisa.
- Carmen.
- Nina.
- Celine.
- Ariana.
- Nadja.
- Dagmar. Theke.

FKK Luderland in Leverkusen:
- Beatrice.
- Maja.
- Julia.
- Anita.

FKK Babylon in Elsdorf:
- Alexandra.
- Emma.
- Andrea.

FKK Grimberg in Gelsenkirchen:
- Dana.

FKK Villa Venus in Duisburg:
- Ina.

FKK Villa Verena in Dortmund:
- Gina.
- Bianca.

FKK Harem in Bad Lippspringe:
- Alexa.
- Lari.

FKK Great Palace in Castrop-Rauxel:
- Nicoletta.
- Florence.

On holiday / MIA:
- Kristina.
- Bonny.
- Erika.
- Jasmin.
- Ebru.
- Ruby.
- Adella.
- Rebecca.
- Jessie.
- Sofia.
- Anna.
- Claudia.
- Ilayda.
- Vanessa.
- Esmeralda.
- Rachel.

Downandup
07-07-16, 20:35
Owned by Bert Wollersheim or his associates, like Oceans, who has declared himself bankrupt. He was renowned for not paying the subcontractors on Oceans remodelling. Not sure what is going on generally but it seems Freude is definitely closed. Maybe oversupply of FKKs in the region is affecting quality of management and self employed workers.

http://www.express.de/duesseldorf/insolvenz---duesseldorfer-bordell-koenig-bert-wollersheim-ist-jetzt-offiziell-pleite-24259354

Would you hire a girl off this man? LOL.You seem to be conjoining two stories.

Bert Wollersheim has never been associated with F39 to the best of my knowledge. Nor was he a partner when he was at Oceans, he was hired to be the front man promoting Oceans some time after his brothels went out of business. Last I read, he's now hired to promote the Rotemeile in Oberhausen.

Optimist
07-08-16, 13:54
You seem to be conjoining two stories.

Bert Wollersheim has never been associated with F39 to the best of my knowledge. Nor was he a partner when he was at Oceans, he was hired to be the front man promoting Oceans some time after his brothels went out of business. Last I read, he's now hired to promote the Rotemeile in Oberhausen.Ok, if I got confused then apologies. Thanks for the correction.

I still think the pix of him are weird LOL.

YummyPL
07-14-16, 23:40
A little while back I was at F39 and did sessions with Alexandra and a young, pretty girl that I thought said her name was Ariana. As I thought she was the best looking girl there and she was always busy, I would expect to see reports on her but I have not seen any.

For me the session was OK. I like her look so that was nice but she was far from passionate.

In any case, does anyone know who I am writing about and if she is still there?

YummyPL
07-15-16, 18:15
Sorry for my question. I see the answer.

SneraDog
07-16-16, 00:41
As written before here, the previous owner of F39 will start business here again. He also own Salome (close by), and after some reconstruction will open in few weeks. Of course this will be a "normal"club again, so Euro 50 entrance and 50 euro per 30 minutes (like Salome and like the "old" F39, when it was not an AO club). So no (regular) AO more in F39, just a normal FK / saunaclub like so many others.

Most (AO) girls of the last line up, are scattered over the different other RTCs / FKKs in the neighbourhood (source: different fora and my own observations):..Thank you very much for this very helpful update. I was actually wondering what had happened to the girls. Unfortunately, my favorites ended up at FKK Babylon, which as far as I know is not an AO joint. I am guessing that means they are no longer AO girls, but please correct me if I am mistaken.

ButtLover
07-16-16, 06:01
Hi!

When I google Freude 39, I find 2 clubs with the same name! They are very close to each other, only 5 km The 2 adresses are. Freudenbergstrasse 39,44809 Bochum and Riemker Str. 110,44625 Herne. I found a website from the club at Freudenbergstrasse 39 (http://fkk-club.com/bochum/freude39-freudenbergstr-39-44809-bochum) showing pictures from the club at Riemker Str. 110 ! What I understand is that the club at Freudenbergstrae 39 is closed at the moment. Its very confusing.

BL.

Christian G
07-16-16, 07:48
Freudenbergstrasse 39,44809 Bochum In this thread we talking about this club.

Myrrh
07-16-16, 10:37
When I google Freude 39, I find 2 clubs with the same name! They are very close to each other, only 5 km The 2 adresses are. Freudenbergstrasse 39,44809 Bochum and Riemker Str. 110,44625 Herne. I found a website from the club at Freudenbergstrasse 39 showing pictures from the club at Riemker Str. 110 ! Its very confusing.Really? Is it that confusing? The title of this thread is FKK Club Freudenbergstrasse 39. A little bit of a clue, in fact a very big clue, as to the name of the club and even exactly where it is.

In any case the website says that the club is closed until further notice, which has also been repeatedly reported in this thread for weeks. So why worry anyway?

Maxime
07-17-16, 08:24
Thank you very much for this very helpful update. I was actually wondering what had happened to the girls. Unfortunately, my favorites ended up at FKK Babylon, which as far as I know is not an AO joint. I am guessing that means they are no longer AO girls, but please correct me if I am mistaken.Indeed Alexandra is now in Babylon, like Andrea and Emma. AFIK they confirm to the Babylon service standards now, but if you persist in having AO, I assume it is possible (for a price, like more girls do.).

To be clear about F39: it will re-open soon, but by the current owner of Salome (Herten, yes, that one), so expect a normal saunaclub, not to be compared with the RTC / AO one, but also not to be compared with the very good old F39 as it was a few years ago.

BTW, the RTC / AO owner will open a large RTC / AO club also soon, in the Dortmund area. Probably many of the AO girls will re-locate to this one.

Maxime
07-28-16, 13:17
The re-opening of a (normal FKK / sauna) club on F39 in Bochum will (for the time being) not happen.

Local government changed the BuildPlan rules, and prostitution (or cafe or pool bar etc) is not allowed anymore on that location: https://politik-bei-uns.de/file/549c8ab71ae6a0138b157f19.

The plans of opening a large RTC near Dortmund are still there. To be continued.

Happy Fkk
07-28-16, 19:31
BTW, the RTC / AO owner will open a large RTC / AO club also soon, in the Dortmund area. Probably many of the AO girls will re-locate to this one.How it could as the law banning AO, partytreff (and BBBJ?) will be on next summer?

Maxime
08-05-16, 08:25
How it could as the law banning AO, partytreff (and BBBJ?) will be on next summer?Still not official, but indeed, when this law really will be active, the situation in all of Germany will be like in Bayern (so all will be offered, but nof officially anymore and probably at a higher price.).

Varenne
08-19-16, 20:59
The website is active again, and says the club is opened every day 10-01. Otherwise, the home pagestile is unchanged, still showing the old pictures:

http://freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html

Maxime
08-20-16, 08:10
It is not open yet, but indeed it appears to re-open soon, despite the local government rules. Watch the German fora to see the most actual status.

BigBuddy69
08-20-16, 09:33
Which forums do you advise to read? Will it be a semi_AO club again or something like the "old" Freude 39 ?

Maxime
08-21-16, 06:59
Wich forums do you advise to read? Will it be a semi_AO club again or something like the "old" Freude 39 ?Best source seems http://freiercafe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106.

It looks like the owner of Salome is now renting the building (again) and will re-open either coming Wednesday or one month later. So it wil be a normal Saunaclub, like it was for 1-2 years before it became a RTC. People who know Salome will know that it is not a special club, no AO of course, but also not comparable with the good old Freude 39 as it was few years ago before the Salome guy was active.

Let's see what happens, but I am afraid it will be not worth the trip.

BigBuddy69
08-21-16, 07:45
Thanks for the update. Too bad it doesn't revert to a true FKK like it was three years ago. That's were I saw the most beautiful girls I ever saw in a club. One of them was wearing nothing but a garter belt, black stockings and real high heels (no plastic stripper shoes). I really regret I didn't lay her.

Downandup
08-21-16, 11:40
I don't know if F39 can make it as a regular Sauna Club unless they bring it a lot of hot girls and do something about the service. It was only attractive because of the AO and being the biggest AO around. Even there, the management were messing around with the pricing and sessions too much for me to return.

So unless the new management do something special then I won't be going back.

Myrrh
08-21-16, 15:29
It was fairly obvious that the former owner of F39 was not happy with the money he was making from the club given his constant tickering with the formula. But it made your head really spin the way things were changed back and forth so frequently every couple of months or so.

The key marketing strengths of the club when he first took over were that it was a club which uniquely combined the attractions of the FKK (spacious, good furnishings and facilities, large roster of girls, food and drink including beer) with the strengths of the RTCs (girls that provided AO and extras for a flat rate with no sharking or up-selling).

The only hindrance to it being a great AO club was that not all of the girls offered AO / Creampie but given the large number of girls there you could always find a few doable ones who did, so not a deal breaker. It was nice to relax in a spacious, reasonably well furnished club watching a large number of naked girls walk around knowing that you had the possibilities of emptying your unprotected seed into one of them.

Having gone to F39 I found other clubs that I used to visit regularly like Venus and Arabella to be shabby, claustrophobic and uncomfortable places to stay for very long especially given their lack of food.

But eventually as a result of all these changes the owner of F39 managed to steadily erode all of the strengths that the club once had. Removing the beer, food, price stability and customer goodwill that the place once had.

It's a great shame as the place could have gone on for at least another year until the new legislation kicked in. Then probably carried on even after that providing AO 'under the counter' once all the fuss over the law change had died down.

Varenne
08-21-16, 19:51
The opening day is now officially announced on website:

Maxime
08-22-16, 14:58
It looks like the owner of Salome is now renting the building (again) and will re-open either coming Wednesday or one month later. So it wil be a normal Saunaclub, like it was for 1-2 years before it became a RTC. People who know Salome will know that it is not a special club, no AO of course, but also not comparable with the good old Freude 39 as it was few years ago before the Salome guy was active.

Let's see what happens, but I am afraid it will be not worth the trip.So indeed it will re-open coming Wednesday: http://fkkbochum.com/index.php/home39.html.

As said, the current Salome owner will run it, so don't expect something special.

If you want to make it a real good club, in whatever form, you can buy it: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/zwangsversteigerung-gastgewerbe-freudenbergstr-in-/509302625-277-1938.

(but beware that there might be some local government issues).

Maxime
08-23-16, 07:36
Opening hours are published now: http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html.

(16:00-03:00, and 04:00 on Fri / Sat).

So it will be an evening / night club, not a day club.

Neurosynth
08-23-16, 09:15
Hope someone can take one for the team and definitively answer the AO question. Facilities-wise it's good for an AO club, but mediocre without.

Free Dude
08-23-16, 09:53
Hope someone can take one for the team and definitively answer the AO question. Facilities-wise it's good for an AO club, but mediocre without.It is a conundrum alright. The banners and advertising activity are totally RTC style, but now the openingtimes are given as 16-3 and 16-4 in the weekends. Unheard of in RTC clubs, which are all day clubs. As far as I know, even the girls in the RTCs still have no idea what the deal exactly is (but they do know Freude is opening again).

Maxime
08-23-16, 20:52
It is a conundrum alright. The banners and advertising activity are totally RTC style, but now the openingtimes are given as 16-3 and 16-4 in the weekends. Unheard of in RTC clubs, which are all day clubs. As far as I know, even the girls in the RTCs still have no idea what the deal exactly is (but they do know Freude is opening again).Since the guy who will run it is the same as from Salome, don't expect any RTC look-and-feel, but tomorrow at 16:00 we all will know for sure what the new / old F39 will be like!

Maxime
08-24-16, 10:20
Since the guy who will run it is the same as from Salome, don't expect any RTC look-and-feel, but tomorrow at 16:00 we all will know for sure what the new / old F39 will be like!Latest news: it seems the Salome owner is NOT involved and it is (again / still) the (former) RTC guy who wants to try out a new concept. So let's see at 16:00 what happens and if it will succeed!

BigBuddy69
08-24-16, 11:26
It's getting more and more complicated.

I thought that the Salome guy was also the owner of the "old" F39 when it was well known for the service.

Maxime
08-24-16, 21:39
Latest news: it seems the Salome owner is NOT involved and it is (again / still) the (former) RTC guy who wants to try out a new concept. So let's see at 16:00 what happens and if it will succeed!And RTC is confirmed: Dagmar is (again) Thekefrau and 12-15 well known RTC girls present (eg Bonny) at Euro 30/6080 for 20/40/60 minutes of RTC service.

(the Salome owner was only running F39 for a little while before the RTC owner, but before that, there was the original F39 owner, who run the joint for years like a very good FKK club, very popular).

Myrrh
08-24-16, 22:16
And RTC is confirmed: Dagmar is (again) Thekefrau and 12-15 well known RTC girls present (eg Bonny) at Euro 30/6080 for 20/40/60 minutes of RTC service.
Latest news: it seems the Salome owner is NOT involved and it is (again / still) the (former) RTC guy who wants to try out a new concept. So what's the new concept? Is it charge the customers more for the exact same services? Well he has tried that already and it did not work out because he got less customers.

The question is, have there been any changes at all? Opening a 'new' club is a great opportunity for the owner to jack up the prices.

As for new concepts the one thing that we can be sure of with this owner is that he will be introducing lots of new concepts every other week.

Diet Coke
08-25-16, 06:15
And RTC is confirmed: Dagmar is (again) Thekefrau and 12-15 well known RTC girls present (eg Bonny) at Euro 30/6080 for 20/40/60 minutes of RTC service.

(the Salome owner was only running F39 for a little while before the RTC owner, but before that, there was the original F39 owner, who run the joint for years like a very good FKK club, very popular).Clarify rates please, any idea what is included.

Diet Coke
08-25-16, 06:36
Today.

The joy 39 in Bochum had indeed closed for months. There were wild rumors why and how such.

The essence: it has from now on again. Since I had times appear to reopen. Http://www.freude39.com/index.php/home39.html Melissa: approx. 30 years, 165 cm, blond, fair skin, probably something "more to it", not skinny models which I otherwise always have. She stands by her cute style. Everything good in joy. - - 19 arrived clock on the joy, the parking lot was full. The 9. 99 euros lure course. At the counter good Dagmar, the ladies all in typical RTC workwear with high heels, that was it. A few happy girls and new top models could be admired. A total of 22 girls in attendance. The prices are as usual. 30 euros for 20 minutes, 50 euros for 30 minutes, 80 euros for 60 minutes. Once 10 Euro Top Award for the RTC service. Thus, everything the same, thank RTC God the. My Date with Melissa: I was going to book one of the top models, but there was no coming in between. Also Bonny was permanently booked, The is always beautiful and your funny way is already top. A little chat with Melissa, good bite of your deposit. I had the same short time Love and transition to the movies. Melissa opened slowly blow in slow motion, can you truly. Then jumped up and I was able to open the throttle. After 18 minutes, the show was over. Checkout please, 30 euros for a good number running, with Melissa. Next time I sneak in your past and book a top model of Skinny superclass. The budget entry will probably not stay long. So your dear colleagues, to the delight. 39.

Maxime
08-26-16, 19:19
Clarify rates please, any idea what is included.Euro 30 for 20 minutes, 50 for 30 minutes, 60 for 40,80 for 1 hour. This includes DFK, BBBJ and Sex, but big change is that all extras (like RTC service, CIM / CIF, A-level, etc) are +10 euro now. Still a bargain, but many discussion about this change of concept on German fora.

Marine One
09-01-16, 02:55
Euro 30 for 20 minutes, 50 for 30 minutes, 60 for 40,80 for 1 hour. This includes DFK, BBBJ and Sex, but big change is that all extras (like RTC service, CIM / CIF, A-level, etc) are +10 euro now. Still a bargain, but many discussion about this change of concept on German fora.Thanks for the info. Can anyone confirm whether AO is still commonly available? (I assume the surcharge would apply). I am planning a trip to the area and this would be really helpful to know.

Neurosynth
09-01-16, 19:24
Can anyone confirm whether AO is still commonly available? I assumed that's what Maxime meant by "RTC service. ".

SneraDog
09-02-16, 22:03
Do we know what the line up is like? Have all the girls from Freude 39 that were there 3 months ago returned?

Free Dude
09-03-16, 15:50
No, from what I heard most of the girls come from the other RTC clubs (Villa Romantika is closed and all the girls are in Freude). Girls that didn't stick around in the RTC clubs (Andrea, Emma, Alexandra, Beatrix, Alexa to name a few) haven't returned. Some girls like Ariana even elected to stay in Arabella.

Note this is all based on reports on other forums the last week and a half.

Marine One
09-03-16, 22:39
Girls that didn't stick around in the RTC clubs (Andrea, Emma, Alexandra, Beatrix, Alexa to name a few) haven't returned. Does anyone know where Andrea is now? She was really one of my favorites! I am still dreaming about that huge rack.

Usel1
09-04-16, 09:59
Does anyone know where Andrea is now? She was really one of my favorites! I am still dreaming about that huge rack.She is or was my favorite one.

Andreea, Alexandra and Emma have been for a while in Babylon (Elsdorf), with their own pictures, but now have been seen at Salome Bochum.

I don't know but I suppose in Salome as they did in Babylon, they apply the club policy and not the ones they were used when Freude39 .

I would not suggest; Salome hasn't got a good reputation.

Beatrix has been seen in Aplerbeck but has already ended,

while Ruby is still (you can see har pics) Love saunaclub (Munster).
http://www.love-saunaclub.de/girl/1897/Ruby

Anyway there many ex Freude or anyway good RTC girls desappeared and may be not only because of the closure.

Downandup
09-04-16, 17:34
Villa Romantika is closedGood to know as I was going there later this week.

Thanks.

BigBuddy69
09-17-16, 16:46
According to the website, Andrea, EMA, Emi, Alexa, Lari and Lina are back.

Varenne
09-19-16, 16:08
With the new opening times, continues the slow drift back towards a day time club:

Sunday to Thursday: 13:00-03:00.

Friday and Saturday: 13:00-04:00.

I wonder why they don't just set the opening 10-03 and organize girls in two shifts. Then they can reach any kind of curstomer again. This is how it worked when the club had temporarely relocated in Herne, where the F39 girls worked until about 20:00 (when the reduced entry started), then left the club to the Salome girls and late night clientele.

Maxime
09-20-16, 19:38
Finally back to more day time opening hours. Working from 13:00 to 04:00 for each girl is a big effort however, so let's see if they change it back to 10:00-22:00 again, or indeed with 2 shifts from 10:00-22:00 and 16:00-04:00 (where the time between 16 and 22 will be 2 shifts present).

Atmosphere around midnight is currently ok however, many people, music and action going on.

BTW, entrance also back again to Euro 10.

Free Dude
09-20-16, 20:26
Finally back to more day time opening hours. Working from 13:00 to 04:00 for each girl is a big effort however, so let's see if they change it back to 10:00-22:00 again, or indeed with 2 shifts from 10:00-22:00 and 16:00-04:00 (where the time between 16 and 22 will be 2 shifts present).

Atmosphere around midnight is currently ok however, many people, music and action going on.

BTW, entrance also back again to Euro 10.Cheap entry only after 9 pm, normal price is 30 euros!

Vito Corleone
09-21-16, 01:49
Does anyone know where Andrea is now? She was really one of my favorites! I am still dreaming about that huge rack.Andrea has returned. Also, certain extras that was included in the price is now extra. 10€+.

Maxime
09-21-16, 15:21
Cheap entry only after 9 pm, normal price is 30 euros!Thanks for the clarification and yes, you are right, typical RTC way of advertising so you can not quickly see what is the price, and what is included or not.

So entrance now INCREASED (from Euro 15) to Euro 30 between 13-21, and DECREASED (from Euro 15) to Euro 10 between 21-03 (or 04 in weekend).

Andrea has returned. Also, certain extras that was included in the price is now extra. 10+.Indeed, this is since the re-opening. Also the banner is not clear about that, since it mentions ALL Inclusive. Yep, the shower, toilet, caffee and soup they mean.

Marine One
09-22-16, 02:33
Andrea has returned. Thanks for the info, I just pitched a tent thinking about this. Hopefully she will still be there when I arrive later in October.

EastGoing
10-06-16, 12:41
Visited, obviously after 9 pm, once last week and this Monday as well. I think I must have read in other forums about around 28 girls, I found 21 and 19.
17 well known since ages and 4 new to me, one or two fuckable effortlessly, but I couldn't be bothered to make dealings with new ones.

It is written by the entrance 30 euros for 20 minutes, 60 for 40, 80 for 1 hour, and extras to be agreed with the girls. Funny to see below the numbers the fake signatures of some of the girls agreeing to the notice, and not only because some of them can't write. It seems that for CIM and AO is generally 10 euros more, which you pay only once no matter how long you keep the girl and how many extras you get. I don't remember what else counts as extra, since it is not written on the notice what they are supposed to be, maybe anal but I didn't check who is offering it.

A soup of chicken and a soup of lentils, along with some slices of bread and sausages, were both times supposed to feed you. The fruits looked like painted plastic and the biscuits were nearly in crumbs or melted.

Not too many men around, and most making one room if any. I'm since long time surprised to know that this club gets customers and that some girls claim to make more money there, some even ask from the smaller clubs to be transferred to F39. I wonder why one should pay double price to go with the same girls he has already had somewhere else, perhaps even the day before. Anyway some locals told me that probably it won't last much longer due to some legal reasons, so hopefully things will go back like before with more girls at normal prices and conditions in the smaller agonizing clubs. I will write more in the AO clubs thread.

Just a few names: Andrea (the only one constantly working, surely the most beautiful, but if you see her off the heels and without make up she loses many points), Emma, Lina, Gina, Alina, Dea (new for me, a real anorexic skeleton), Alexa (currently the second most beautiful girl in my opinion, inspite of being quite short, and the only one, as far as I know, who ever really worked there using artificial lattex stuff), Samira, Bianka, Alexandra, etc.

Optimist
10-06-16, 16:31
Eastgoing. Thanks for the nicely written report giving a good flavour of the club. Cheers.

Myrrh
10-06-16, 22:06
It is written by the entrance 30 euros for 20 minutes, 60 for 40, 80 for 1 hour, and extras to be agreed with the girls. Funny to see below the numbers the fake signatures of some of the girls agreeing to the notice, and not only because some of them can't write. It seems that for CIM and AO is generally 10 euros more, which you pay only once no matter how long you keep the girl and how many extras you get. I don't remember what else counts as extra, since it is not written on the notice what they are supposed to be, maybe anal but I didn't check who is offering it.Welcome back Easy!

I believe the sign with the signatures is actually on the back wall of the main room, that is the wall separating the main room from the kino. You're right that they seem now to count in 20 minute intervals and there is no mention (in writing anyway) of 50 euros for 30 minutes which is what has been claimed on here in earlier posts.

The sign is in German and says something like nacht xxx verschxxx. Where x represents letters which I can't remember as I don't speak German. I assume it means 'not including extras' but there is no mention, in writing anyway, that the extras cost 10 euros and that all extras are provided for 10 euros.

SneraDog
10-06-16, 23:20
Visited, obviously after 9 pm, once last week and this Monday as well. I think I must have read in other forums about around 28 girls, I found 21 and 19.
17 well known since ages and 4 new to me, one or two fuckable effortlessly, but I couldn't be bothered to make dealings with new ones.

It is written by the entrance 30 euros for 20 minutes, 60 for 40, 80 for 1 hour, and extras to be agreed with the girls. Funny to see below the numbers the fake signatures of some of the girls agreeing to the notice, and not only because some of them can't write. It seems that for CIM and AO is generally 10 euros more, which you pay only once no matter how long you keep the girl and how many extras you get. I don't remember what else counts as extra, since it is not written on the notice what they are supposed to be, maybe anal but I didn't check who is offering it...I was there last week as well and had a very similar experience regarding the number of girls, lineup, food and pricing.

However, I thought it was actually the best AO club-it has by far and away the largest number of girls out of any of them, and there are some decent lookers in the bunch. The pricing is also not that bad compared to the competition-in fact if going in for only one fuck it is the cheapest one around-if you go in after 9 PM entry is only EUR 10 plus EUR 40 to the girl for a total of EUR 50-this is the lowest price around. Of course, if staying longer and going with multiple girls, then it is no longer the cheapest, but also not really much more expensive than the competition.

I have to agree that Dea indeed must have the thinnest legs I have ever seen-they actually freak me out. The interesting thing is that out of all the girls only her card had an annotation that she does not kiss. I have never seen that before.

Andrea was very busy when I was there-she was never on the couch alone for more than 5 minutes and I think because of how overworked, she wasn't her usual A+ self.

Lina has changed her hairstyle since last last time I saw her-I thought it actually looked very stylish. Alexandra cut her hair shorter and made it wavy and blond-I am still not sure if I like it better or not.

For the non-German speakers, both Andrea and Emma speak good English. I think Lina does too, but it has been a while since I went with her, so I am not absolutely sure.

Bottom line though, this remains my favorite AO club (and yes, it is just my own humble opinion).

EastGoing
10-08-16, 02:09
http://www.freude39.com/index.php/home39.html

I always manage to be around in the wrong moment :-(

Sneradog,

Even before this nth change, it wasn't the cheapest, since Romantika had 10 euros entrance and 30 x 30 minutes. Obviously true that in Freude you have bigger choice. Anyway with your 50 euros you were buying only 20 minutes, so you must make calculation per minute, not per session.

Myrrh,

The sign is in front of the counter, on the glass of the sauna. The german phrase should be "extras nach vereinbarung", meaning "extras after agreement".

Maxime
10-13-16, 07:49
And again it changed, finally back to the normal opening times: 10 am!

Happy Hour 10-13 and 21-23 for Euro 15, after 23:00 for 10 euro and between 13-21 it is 30 euro.

Christian G
10-24-16, 20:19
And again it changed, finally back to the normal opening times: 10 am!

Happy Hour 10-13 and 21-23 for Euro 15, after 23:00 for 10 euro and between 13-21 it is 30 euro.Change again.

Happy hour 10-12 and after 21 - 15 €. 13-21 it is 25 €.

Christian G
10-24-16, 22:27
13-21 it is 25 .Typing mistake: 12-21 it is 25 €.

OrgyLover
10-25-16, 00:03
I plan to visit this club but:

How the ratio of girls offering OA?

Christian G
10-26-16, 08:16
Been at F39 last night with a mate. We arrive at 21:30 and paid 15€.

21 cards in the showcase but 5 don't have a pic, just a white card with name and service.

Only 1 girl offer anal but I don't found her. Some girls were keine extra and others offer CIM for +10€.

Not a great line up at all and only few customer.

We tried 5 girls in total and 4 of them were only condom.

20 min - 30€.

40 min - 60€.

60 min - 80€.

My girls: Jasmine (BU), 22 yo, pornstar face, very big boobs but chubby.

FK and BBBJ on sofa but no pussy fingering.

In room nice BBBJ and normal sex.

Linda (RU) very nice fit slim body. Face not so pretty. FK on sofa. In room service not so great, very standard. But was great fuck her doggy and looking at her great ass.

Food limited and bad as always.

OrgyLover
10-26-16, 13:58
Been at F39 last night with a mate. We arrive at 21:30 and paid 15.

21 cards in the showcase but 5 don't have a pic, just a white card with name and service.

Only 1 girl offer anal but I don't found her. Some girls were keine extra and others offer CIM for +10.

Not a great line up at all and only few customer.

We tried 5 girls in total and 4 of them were only condom..Thanks for Summary Report.

What's the card in showcase?

Never read about it or never seen before.

Maxime
10-30-16, 09:06
Thanks for Summary Report.

What's the card in showcase?

Never read about it or never seen before.I assume this is the display on the bar (Theke) with small sedcards with pics and services of all the girls. Standard feature of all RTCs in Germany (like Verena, Venus, Arabella, etc), so also since 2 years present in Freude. Many times it shows "Ich mache alles ausser Anal" (I make everything except Anal) or "Spezialitat Franzosisch Total" (Speciality CIM).

BTW, if you are a regular, majority of the girls still offer AO, with 2-3 exceptions.

Christian G
10-30-16, 10:48
I assume this is the display on the bar (Theke) with small sedcards with pics and services of all the girls. Standard feature of all RTCs in Germany (like Verena, Venus, Arabella, etc),Now in Grimberg and Verena only pics without services.

Diet Coke
11-01-16, 21:54
Left Bochum HBF on the 306 (departs from underground) and 8 stops to Breslauer Strasse. About 12+ minutes. Cross road to right, walk direction to town to Freudenbergstrasse and walk left. Road curves a bit, past car places and after around 8 minutes arrive at gate and bell. Entrance 20 Euro and rates posted of wall. 30 E for 20,60 E for 40 and 80 E for hour. Extras are extra. I think CIM is 10, but not sure. Given 2 towels and keys. Wallet in upstairs box and downstairs to lockers and showers. After shower got a water and looked around. Very large with plenty of couches. I got there before 11 AM and the bell seemed to ring a lot with new guys. I didn't count the setcards but guessing 20+ with a row that just had names, no pics.

Sat and smoked for some time before sitting with Alina, said she was 28 and from Romania. Slender, small nice tits, tramp stamp, and tatoo on chest, sometimes covered by long hair. DFK on couch, chat, caress and finally offered blow. To room, they take a sheet and put it on the bed, unlike Dietz and Arabella where your towel and the girl's covers the bed. More kiss etc on bed and then blow, asked for gummi (I think AO is extra there). Asked for gummi after awhile and to mission. Eventually wilted and more long blow. Decided to save the finish for later. This old guy can not finish repeatedly in short amount of time. Left, 30 E and to shower.

Some time later sat with Johana. Younger looking and a bit softer and more curvy. Only regular kisses on couch, no blow offer. To room. After a bit blow, again gummi, kissing and some tit sucking while at the mission and finish. She didn't seem to want to linger much. I think she said she had been there 3 months and was leaving soon to work in a restaurant and was not planning to return to club / s. Said to be 21. Little English, some German. Forgot, Johana did do nice touch of using breasts, they were large enough, to caress all my front parts.

An hour of sitting and smoking after shower. There were half buns with meat slice and plate of cookies. Also a pile of foot long sausages (I think, did not try).

Finally sat with Simona, another long black haired Romanian, who said she was 19. She looked young. Kissing on couch but did not offer blow and I did not ask. After a bit to room.

A lot of kissing laying down. She asked how long and told her 20 and she seemed to set watch (I did too). Finally suggest blow, nice long and asked gummi. Mission, kissing, some sucking on her puffies. She did not know that term. Wilted after awhile. A lot more blow and another gummi and to the mission without finish. Called it quits. A few more kisses and we left to go. I looked at my watch, 19 minutes from time heading to room. 30 E, showered and left.

Free Dude
11-01-16, 22:05
Now in Grimberg and Verena only pics without services.Top shelf in Grimberg offers anal. Everyone offers the other extras. It is Grimberg for fucks sake.

All extras are 10 euro extra in Freude.

Christian G
11-01-16, 22:14
Top shelf in Grimberg offers anal.I didn't know about this. I was in Grimberg last week and asked Micky who offers anal besides her, and she said Angie (that I had already tried her and was not present that day). I don't remember if Micky's pic was in a top shelf.

Christian G
11-01-16, 22:18
She asked how long and told her 20 and she seemed to set watch (I did too). In my 2 rooms I had last week in F39 both girls bring me in the same room and both set a small timer (was on the door). There was also a clock on the wall.

Diet Coke
11-02-16, 22:19
Arrived around 1 PM. Same route. Sat for about an hour and repeated session with Simona. Kissing and blow on couch and to room. Good session. 30 E. Did confirm 10 Euro extra for AO and CIM.

An hour later sat with Ezemarda (sp? Short blonde hair and small uplifting breasts. A lot of tattoes. Blow and kiss on couch. To room kiss, blow and to mission for a bit. Then blow again, finished but away from mouth. Seemed to be her choice. Long session, close to 20 minutes. Some fingering during blow but without lube limited. Slender, said 22 years.

Around 5 I counted 27 setcards.

Some time later, at least an hour and a half I was waiting for a chance to sit with the girl with a hat.

Finally sat with her and she showed me her light it tie and put her hat on me. Shared and cig and talk. Little English but German okay. She seemed to clarify sex with condom.

Not much action on couch and to room. A lot of kissing and caressing her breast, semi-small and nice. Slow blow and to mission but wilted. More blow, she had applied lube before mission so allowed good fingering during blow. Tried for the 10 Euro finish but close, but maybe next time. 30 Euro. Alexa, said 22, Romania. Very happy with session. Left around 6 PM and walked to 306.

Diet Coke
11-03-16, 20:56
Some time later, at least an hour and a half I was waiting for a chance to sit with the girl with a hat.

Finally sat with her and she showed me her light it tie and put her hat on me. Shared and cig and talk. Little English but German okay. She seemed to clarify sex with condom.

Not much action on couch and to room. A lot of kissing and caressing her breast, semi-small and nice. Slow blow and to mission but wilted. More blow, she had applied lube before mission so allowed good fingering during blow. Tried for the 10 Euro finish but close, but maybe next time. 30 Euro. Alexa, said 22, Romania. Very happy with session. Left around 6 PM and walked to 306.I had copied and pasted this to freircafe and when I returned to Freude and found Alexa (no hat this time) the first thing she started talking about was having read what I put on the German board. She did not seem unhappy about it, but I was surprised. She read it on the German board not here.

Diet Coke
11-03-16, 21:56
Got there around noon and was looking for Alexa, girl with hat. No girl with hat. After an hour finally spotted her, but she had a black bow tie around neck and garter type thing. Sat with her and she talked about me "schrieben" (write) on the internet about her and Simona. I finally figured out she saw my post on a German board.

Sat awhile and to room. A lot of kissing and then blasen asked for. Nice but it took awhile to awaken me. Asked for gummi. She put it on and added some lube and started cowgirl. Asked to change to mission but soon wilted and so had a very good long blow with a finish in mouth. Deposited in paper towel and cleaned me. Some hugging and kissing and we left room. While on the couch she had pointed out her cousin who wears glasses. 40 Euro to Alexa.

After more than an hour trying who to chose, I approached a tall slender blonde with hair fixed atop head. Cute small tits. Sat for abit, a few kisses, no couch action offered and asked for room.

She spoke no English and only a little German. Hard to communicate. She tried getting me hard fumbling with hand, not successful. I said blasen and she started but no variety and too much up and down hand which hurts me sometimes. Finally got hard and gummi but mission failed. More blow but her lack of variety didn't help much. Finally called it quits and had some hugging and tit sucking. Really nice small breast and nipples. Her name is Deea and she said she had been there two months and was 21 (said in German). Later saw her setcard saying no extras. While not the session I hoped for I was okay and only 30 Euros.

After another hour had to choose again so sat with the girl with glasses. She was more curvy then I usually choose. She was named Lari and spoke good English, a relief. No couch action. To room, kissing, nice blow, and asked for gummi. She had said sex only with condom. To the mission and nice finish. Some more kissing etc. She said she was 26 and had been at club 2 years and had gone on vacation when club closed. Earlier I saw 27 setcards and when I left 3 more had been added on top, I think Deea's was one of those. I left around 6. I was very satisfied with my visits although I wish by body worked as I had in earlier days.

EastGoing
11-12-16, 15:36
I visited this week in the evening. Some 27 pics, 4 new girls, at least 2 coming from Acapulco, they declare they don't do AO. One of them is funny sweet Nicole, another one has a croos tattoed on a leg and uses dark blue or black lipstick, a dark (or maybe punk?) look, also the haircomb is out of my liking, it is a pity because she has a nice slim body and could attract more men if normally attired.

Entrance 20 euros all day long, open 10 am-3 am, girls closing are allowed to come 2-3 hours later on following day, those who open are allowed to leave 2-3 hours earlier. Prices still the same ones, I would say that some girls seem to include into "extras" also simple greeting.

Food was the usual shitty sausages and soups I wouldn't touch after shipwrecking and ending up on a desert island. BTW, theke was the turkish whale swimming in Romantika until June, she was reported lost in ocean since then, but to my surprise came to surface now in F39, I think that running this club is for her a task bigger than her.

The nicest thing was to see blonde Lisa back after more than one year, and bloody slim and pretty. I knew she was back, but I didn't expect in such a shape, specially remembering how she had became, totally unfuckable, usable only as a balloon. I missed but still will miss her charme and witty personality, I would still like to play our old games, but in that club, applying those conditions, I won't do it, inspite of meeting her on my first day of stay I didn't go back.

If you don't mind paying double price and feeling a fish for that, the club can offer a decent choice, specially if you can do without AO.

Neurosynth
11-12-16, 23:11
So what is the approximate ratio of AO to non-AO now?

EastGoing
11-15-16, 03:07
So what is the approximate ratio of AO to non-AO now?This question cannot be answered exactly, because it depends on the girl whether to do something or not, with whom and for how much. I have been sorry to read a couple of times that some members had been denied usual service, with some bullshit excuse-lies, or for shareable reasons from the point of view of the girls, but that's the way it works, it is always the girl deciding if, what, etc.

In a recent post, I wrote that as far as I knew in that moment, Alexa (girl with hat, ribbons, bow tie and other bullshit she wears to draw attention) was the only girl who had ever really worked there only using disgusting lattex stuff. If you read through the lines...
This said, in F39 like in Verena there are signs hanging about the obligation to use condoms, so if you are a new face or not too "appealing", if nobody knows you and you know nobody, you probably will not even be offered the main course of the menu and you might be refused your legitimate request. The fact of being a foreigner, specially if not german speaking, will furtherly handicap you.

Anyway, at hand, I would roughly tell you that one week ago some 5 girls were supposed not to do AO, the 4 new ones plus Alexa. Add or cut 1-2 possible "surprises" in good or bad, and you will know that all the other girls you see will do AO. As a rule, always the same one since the beginning, beautiful girls are more likely to not do AO or to deny doing it, maybe hoping in a raise...

Neurosynth
11-15-16, 03:36
This question cannot be answered exactly, because it depends on the girl whether to do something or not, with whom and for how much. ...Yeah I understand the way this stuff works. But it sounds like there is more non-AO than, say, a year or two ago. At that time my experience was that girls insisting on CFS numbered maybe 2 on any given night. Now there are more, and mostly due to new girls. Sounds like they are ramping up for a post-AO Germany. Too bad.

Christian G
11-15-16, 04:13
Yeah I understand the way this stuff works. But it sounds like there is more non-AO than, say, a year or two ago. At that time my experience was that girls insisting on CFS numbered maybe 2 on any given night. Now there are more, and mostly due to new girls. Sounds like they are ramping up for a post-AO Germany. Too bad.In my last visit in October 4 girls on 5 said only condom. But I'm not a regular customer.

ExpatLover
11-16-16, 13:55
Yeah I understand the way this stuff works. But it sounds like there is more non-AO than, say, a year or two ago. At that time my experience was that girls insisting on CFS numbered maybe 2 on any given night. Now there are more, and mostly due to new girls. Sounds like they are ramping up for a post-AO Germany. Too bad.Even you will pay me a lot I will not have sex without condom, really I don't know what some guys are looking after to do this kind of things with a prostitutes who has 100 or more customers every months. Life is more important that everything.

Hessen Bub
11-16-16, 16:59
Even you will pay me a lot I will not have sex without condom, really I don't know what some guys are looking after to do this kind of things with a prostitutes who has 100 or more customers every months. Life is more important that everything.Your choice. But why spam reports about AO clubs?

HB.

Sirioja
11-16-16, 17:45
Even you will pay me a lot I will not have sex without condom, really I don't know what some guys are looking after to do this kind of things with a prostitutes who has 100 or more customers every months. Life is more important that everything.Some guys think having sex without condom with a prostitute who was fucked without condom many times before, is less dangerous for their life than driving over 300, between FRA airport and the right curve before Darmstadt. I prefer my left line which is perfect even when raining. Each one his life. But risky for wives.

ExpatLover
11-17-16, 00:09
Your choice. But why spam reports about AO clubs?

HB.Are you serious? Our health is more precious that anything and having sex with a prostitutes from a FKK without condom is at very high risk (for you and the girl) if you don t believe just grant a visit to any doctor. May be people on this forum are not aware about the risks, and believe about the medical checks that some guys are saying the girls are doing, all this is cheating, there is no serious medical check for any girl working in a FKK.

Dreams
11-17-16, 12:30
Are you serious? Our health is more precious that anything and having sex with a prostitutes from a FKK without condom is at very high risk (for you and the girl) if you don t believe just grant a visit to any doctor. May be people on this forum are not aware about the risks, and believe about the medical checks that some guys are saying the girls are doing, all this is cheating, there is no serious medical check for any girl working in a FKK.Please leave us alone.

And any serious doctor will tell you that you are not risking your life anymore, even if you catch HIV, which BTW is very unlikely in an FKK.

And don't be so patronizing, as if you were the only punter on this forum who knew about STDs.

I agree with Siroja though, that the issue is transmitting STDs to wife / regular partners. As much as a few tablets do cure most of them, it can be awkward to find a good reason to tell your wife to treat herself.

Again, everyone is responsible for his actions, do what you think is right for you, and don't preach.

Carpe Viam
11-17-16, 19:29
Your choice. But why spam reports about AO clubs?

HB.Because there are people intolerant of different opinions who confuse that freedom of speech is a right to insult others.

Vito Corleone
11-17-16, 22:41
Even you will pay me a lot I will not have sex without condom, really I don't know what some guys are looking after to do this kind of things with a prostitutes who has 100 or more customers every months. Life is more important that everything.I totally agree. What are these guys thinking? Keep on preaching!

Sirioja
11-17-16, 23:36
Please leave us alone.

And any serious doctor will tell you that you are not risking your life anymore, even if you catch HIV, which BTW is very unlikely in an FKK.

And don't be so patronizing, as if you were the only punter on this forum who knew about STDs.

I agree with Siroja though, that the issue is transmitting STDs to wife / regular partners. As much as a few tablets do cure most of them, it can be awkward to find a good reason to tell your wife to treat herself.

Again, everyone is responsible for his actions, do what you think is right for you, and don't preach.Of course, everyone can take his own risks, I take mine, but if your doctor say to you, you don't risk your life if you catch HIV, you just have to take 2 aspirin, I really wish to nobody to catch it and I advice you to change very fast your doctor, and I confirm the big risk for other sexual partners. Maybe better to ask several doctors. Really bad disease.

Hessen Bub
11-18-16, 04:11
Are you serious? Our health is more precious that anything and having sex with a prostitutes from a FKK without condom is at very high risk (for you and the girl) if you don t believe just grant a visit to any doctor. May be people on this forum are not aware about the risks, and believe about the medical checks that some guys are saying the girls are doing, all this is cheating, there is no serious medical check for any girl working in a FKK.1) I don't need your advice on ao and risks. And most others also don't.

2) there's a dedicated thread for STD or AO discussion. Go there. Stop spamming threads that are mostly about AO sex. You won't get any attention here.

HB.

Dreams
11-18-16, 11:28
Of course, everyone can take his own risks, I take mine, but if your doctor say to you, you don't risk your life if you catch HIV, you just have to take 2 aspirin, I really wish to nobody to catch it and I advice you to change very fast your doctor, and I confirm the big risk for other sexual partners. Maybe better to ask several doctors. Really bad disease.I just said that you don't risk your life anymore. No one diagnosed with AIDS in the West dies of it anymore. Find me any doctor who says otherwise. And if you find one, go away from him, scaremongering patients is a bad way of treating them. I did not suggest to take 2 aspirins, however new treatments are efficacious in controlling the disease, with less pills and less side effects. A few patients have been considered "cured" (I. E no viral loads detectable in their blood), although I certainly agree that it is early days, but we will get there. Believe, without bragging, I know what I am talking about here. I may (or may not) be a doctor, I'll let you imagine, but just google and "new AIDS treatment", and you will have to admit that I am right.

I do not wish anyone to catch AIDS. No more than crashing on the autobahn. Being paraplegic is worth than being diagnosed with AIds. I may (or may not) be a doctor, I'll let you imagine, but just google and "new AIDS treatment", and you will have to admit that I am right.

Cheers.

BigBuddy69
11-18-16, 18:28
Some guys think having sex without condom with a prostitute who was fucked without condom many times before, is less dangerous for their life than driving over 300, between FRA airport and the right curve before Darmstadt. I prefer my left line which is perfect even when raining. Each one his life. But risky for wives.Yes it is, and by driving like a moron on the highway you're putting other's lives at risk, but since you think you're some kind of super hero, you don't seem to realize it.

At expatlover: if you're so concerned about STD's, you should leave this board and join an abolitionist group.

Sirioja
11-18-16, 18:33
In my country, no doctor would be allowed to claim: no risk for life, from HIV, which is still a killer disease, or he will lose his job. I don't think France is the last country for medical search and so many foreigners come to be cure.

Neurosynth
11-18-16, 22:02
Posts that are about general issues should not be made in threads about specific clubs. Such posts should be made in a general topic thread, or better, a thread specific to the topic. Such posts are off-topic in a thread about a specific club.

This applies to posts about the general dangers STD's and AO clubs. They should not be made in threads about specific clubs. They should be made in a general topic thread, or better, a thread specific to the topic of the general dangers of STD's and AO clubs. Posts about the dangers of STD's and AO clubs are off topic in a thread about a specific club.

ExpatLover
11-19-16, 05:27
I just said that you don't risk your life anymore. No one diagnosed with AIDS in the West dies of it anymore. Find me any doctor who says otherwise. And if you find one, go away from him, scaremongering patients is a bad way of treating them. I did not suggest to take 2 aspirins, however new treatments are efficacious in controlling the disease, with less pills and less side effects. A few patients have been considered "cured" (I. E no viral loads detectable in their blood), although I certainly agree that it is early days, but we will get there. Believe, without bragging, I know what I am talking about here. I may (or may not) be a doctor, I'll let you imagine, but just google and "new AIDS treatment", and you will have to admit that I am right.

I do not wish anyone to catch AIDS. No more than crashing on the autobahn. Being paraplegic is worth than being diagnosed with AIds. I may (or may not) be a doctor, I'll let you imagine, but just google and "new AIDS treatment", and you will have to admit that I am right.

Cheers.You are not serious by giving this kind of info which are wrong, in Europe every day people are passing away because the 3 therapy in not working or the side effects are too strong for the patient. End of September in a HIV Center I met a doctor who told me that last week a woman 28 YO died because she got infected by HIV 6 years back by a old guy who already knew is was positive. It is not because the facts are not what you are expecting them to be that you have to ignore them.

Sirioja
11-19-16, 16:50
You are not serious by giving this kind of info which are wrong, in Europe every day people are passing away because the 3 therapy in not working or the side effects are too strong for the patient. End of September in a HIV Center I met a doctor who told me that last week a woman 28 YO died because she got infected by HIV 6 years back by a old guy who already knew is was positive. It is not because the facts are not what you are expecting them to be that you have to ignore them.Some prefer to play blind to get what they want. I don t agree with you for escort versus FKK, but I agree for killer HIV.

Neurosynth
11-19-16, 22:00
These STD posts are *off topic*.

Please move them to a more appropriate thread.

Dreams
11-21-16, 19:56
In my country, no doctor would be allowed to claim: no risk for life, from HIV, which is still a killer disease, or he will lose his job. I don't think France is the last country for medical search and so many foreigners come to be cure.Non sense. I come from your country and have been educated there to the highest academic level in medical field. Sorry, can't disclose more for privacy reasons, so you don't have to believe me. Just show us any source for your strong statements, and check the official figures regarding AIDS deaths and the west. There are available on google. Being diagnosed with Aids is a dreadful thing, but It is not a death sentence anymore. Fact.

Sirioja
11-22-16, 11:43
Non sense. I come from your country and have been educated there to the highest academic level in medical field. Sorry, can't disclose more for privacy reasons, so you don't have to believe me. Just show us any source for your strong statements, and check the official figures regarding AIDS deaths and the west. There are available on google. Being diagnosed with Aids is a dreadful thing, but It is not a death sentence anymore. Fact.If You really know France, then you know all doctors working in France have to respect what is called "conseil de l ordre" and they would be banned if it was known they claim no risk from HIV, just take 2 blue or yellow pills, and go to give it to your wife or prostitutes, then everybody will be happy to catch it for Christmas present. Or maybe another French country, I have never been to?

Neurosynth
11-22-16, 16:34

Dreams
11-23-16, 16:52
If You really know France, then you know all doctors working in France have to respect what is called "conseil de l ordre" and they would be banned if it was known they claim no risk from HIV, just take 2 blue or yellow pills, and go to give it to your wife or prostitutes, then everybody will be happy to catch it for Christmas present. Or maybe another French country, I have never been to?I have been president of one conseil departemental de l'ordre des medecins. I won't tell you which one for privacy. So thanks for your pedantic reference.

Why do you have to caricature? I just said that HIV does not kill anymore in the West. Never said that catching HIV is a no risk thing. So your assertion that F. BB is risking your life, is just wrong. When tI teach Medical students, I tell them not to consider their patients as ignorant idiots, but tell them the truth, which is, in that case, that F. BB is increasing massively the risk of getting STDs, among which HIV is one, although the risk of HIV is less than being run over when crossing on a protected passage in Paris. And tell them the consequence of the diagnosis, the treatment, its side effects, etc. Most will, by themselves, come to the conclusion that it is better to go at it covered. But some won't. Like some still drive 250 on German autobahn. My teaching is public, and I have not been banned.

Neurosynth
11-24-16, 01:13
I'm really interested in F39. I keep clicking here because it looks like new news. And then it's yet another stupid HIV post rehearsing a debate we've all seen 1000 times. And in the future when people want to read back to plan a first time trip, they too will have to scroll through reading and skipping useless info.

Please!

Creature2
11-29-16, 06:06
Hello there,

Freude was known, once upon a time, with its strict door policy, that No auslander, foreigner / South European inside the club. But that was long before the change of ownership. Now, the owner seems to be the guy who runs the other RTCs. How is the recent situation, nowadays?

Cheers.

Christian G
11-29-16, 08:56
Hello there,

Freude was known, once upon a time, with its strict door policy, that No auslander, foreigner / South European inside the club. But that was long before the change of ownership. Now, the owner seems to be the guy who runs the other RTCs. How is the recent situation, nowadays?

Cheers.I been there 1 month ago, and I saw a group of 7/8 Indian or Parkistan men walking in and enjoy the club without problem. So it's seems no door policy.

Creature2
11-30-16, 07:41
Thanks mate for prompt reply. When I was last time years ago, the facilities such as wellness area, showers, sauna, steam bath or whirpool was under construction. I guess they remove some of them after redecoration. Where there still any sauna and other wellness facilities in the club? Thanks in advance.

I been there 1 month ago, and I saw a group of 7/8 Indian or Parkistan men walking in and enjoy the club without problem. So it's seems no door policy.

ExpatLover
11-30-16, 07:46
I been there 1 month ago, and I saw a group of 7/8 Indian or Parkistan men walking in and enjoy the club without problem. So it's seems no door policy.Today with the low business for many FKK I don t believe they can apply a strict door policy, is welcome all the guys with cash.

Christian G
11-30-16, 08:45
Where there still any sauna and other wellness facilities in the club? Thanks in advance.Yes have one sauna near the entrance, and have a "spa zone" with a turkish baht, another sauna and showers (if I remember correctly) at the bottom of to the club, behind the kino and the rooms.

Marine One
12-04-16, 03:07
I visited a few weeks ago, my first time since a year ago. A lot of new girls were there, not one familiar face!

This is a great club, I wished I could have spent a few more days there. It is big and there is usually a good selection of AO girls. But the admission prices change randomly day by day, and even on the same day. One of the other patrons, a German regular, asked me if I knew what the heck was going on with that- of course I did not.

Alina- a very nice Romanian girl, 28, with a number of tattoos and a hot body. Nice rack and a slender figure. She did not rush me in the room and I gave her a big cream pie while she was riding me like a cowgirl. Repeat? Yes!

Tina- a totally hot spinner with clear skin and no tattoos, she looks very young, maybe 19 or 20. She has a hard body and one of the firmest asses I have held in my hands. I gave her a good pounding dog style and a big cream pie, I wish I could re-live that moment. She is a bit of a clock-watcher but that was forgivable. Repeat? Hell yes.

Other observations: there were some chubby girls but overall a good selection. I was startled to come across a very tall thin girl, probably over 6', who was German. She was very nice, I think her name was Nadine. I would be curious to know the details if anyone has banged her. I have never seen a German girl in an RTC club! I would have liked to ask for her opinion on the new AO laws but I only met her as I was going out the door to catch a cab.

Usel1
12-04-16, 19:11
I visited a few weeks ago, my first time since a year ago. A lot of new girls were there, not one familiar face!

Other observations: there were some chubby girls but overall a good selection. I was startled to come across a very tall thin girl, probably over 6', who was German. She was very nice, I think her name was Nadine. I would be curious to know the details if anyone has banged her. I have never seen a German girl in an RTC club! I would have liked to ask for her opinion on the new AO laws but I only met her as I was going out the door to catch a cab.She is, or she seems to be, German.

Two of my companion had fun with her, no AO at all allowed.

She is a sort of free lance not regular to Freude.

When she can, she just call some clubs to know if she could work.

Skinny, beatiful and with real good mood.

I cannot say more.

Enjoy her next time fi so lucky to find her.

Vito Corleone
12-15-16, 15:30
Had a great time banging Ada, Dea & Andrea. Visited a couple times & took turns banging these 3. There's a smoking hot slim babe Angelina. Nice tits & pretty face. Zero English but I asked if she did sex w / o condom & she said yes. Once in the room I'm sucking her tits & lays on her back. She grabs a condom from her purse & I remind her no condom. She insisted for sex. I reminded her I asked on the couch & she acted like she thought I meant BJ. I rolled my eyes told her to get her stuff. She expected 5-10€ for tit action but I just kept walking to the good area for some soup. That's too bad as I would have banged her 30 times if she was AO.

BigBuddy69
12-18-16, 14:10
What are the prices now? 80 €/1 h+10 € for AO? Any happy hour? Maybe I'd like to see Andrea again.

Vito Corleone
12-19-16, 03:05
What are the prices now? 80 /1 h+10 for AO? Any happy hour? Maybe I'd like to see Andrea again.Yes. HH 10 am-12 noon & 9:30 pm. From 10:30 pm the girls look like zombies!

BigBuddy69
12-19-16, 08:11
Thanks. I'll consider going back. Maybe I can be there next Friday but I'm not sure it's a good idea with Christmas and New Years Eve coming.

EastGoing
12-20-16, 22:38
I visited last week, obviously after 9,30 pm. As far as I know there is not, or at least wasn't, HH in the morning. Some 20 photos. Some 4 real new faces, plus some old ones who had moved there from somewhere else (for instance a funny hot-air balloon from Verena) or come back after a while I didn't see them, for instance 2 ex Arabella's Alexandras, the one of 2014 and the one of 2013, the latter being called Mara since at least a couple of years.

As usual since quite a while, not too many men, most coming after the happy hour and making max 1 room if any (I belong to the category).

The usual 2 soups, lentils or chicken, sausages and biscuits are supposed to cater for your hunger.

The new beautiful girls, like Angelina and another 1-2 whose names I don't remember, or perhaps one was Rachele, as usual work only covered. An average looking one, slim, young and quite cheerful works AO. I haven't noticed alarms or clocks in the room, so make sure you agree with the girl at what time of whose watch you are starting, because girls like new Bianca think to be much smarter than you and will spoil a quite good room by starting saying time is over well before the fucking ridiculous 20 minutes.

Good thing I forgot to write in the past, the girls are not anymore assigned a given room.

Theke Dagmar, clearly pretending to be kind (but actually a bit irritated) to a fucking foreigner entering at 21,35 daring to say "guten tag" instead of "guten abend" or whatever the hell in German.

I hope they will furtherly pull up the price and lower the minutes allowed.

Vito Corleone
12-21-16, 02:42
Theke Dagmar, clearly pretending to be kind (but actually a bit irritated) to a fucking foreigner entering at 21,35 daring to say "guten tag" instead of "guten abend" or whatever the hell in German...I've known Dagmar for 6 yrs or so & she's always been very very nice to me. She seems to generally nice to everyone. Not sure if you're some creepy weirdo but I believe she just doesn't like you. I'm also a foreigner & no problems with any of the RTC theke.

Myrrh
12-25-16, 02:49
Theke Dagmar, clearly pretending to be kind (but actually a bit irritated) to a fucking foreigner entering at 21,35 daring to say "guten tag" instead of "guten abend" or whatever the hell in German.Maybe she was watching you on the CCTV loitering outside in the car park in the shadows anxiously looking at your watch several times before strolling up as usual at 5 minutes past 9.30 pm with a big smile across your face. Guten abend? I am guessing that she was thinking that there was nothing guten about that at all. Maybe gave a big roll eyes to the girls sitting in reception before handing you your towel.

Usel1
12-30-16, 17:05
Definitely worse and crying when thinking about old times, which means till the closure in June bofore to be reopened with the new silly and shitful system.

It's a pity; 23 girls and many were off for winter holidays.

Some beautiful such as Miriam (was in Dietzenbach but I do not remember with which nick / name).

Lisa,

But looking tired, bored and if any play time, seem to be thinking about when and how ending. Which is normal but they should play better.

The system of pricing, with the hated extra doesn't help at all; why I have to spend more if I can get the same service with less money in Arabella, Verena and, more or less, for the same type of girls?

My humble opinion but confirmed by girls that previous beloved system worked.

Food: more than in other RTC, some sandwihc, soup and sausages which deasapper after 9. 30 pm. When entrance is cheaper.

Moreover, I missed my love, Andreea.

What a pity, I hope her back when me there as well.

So, I had anyway nice time, even if not as in Venus but acceptable anyway with the beautiful Miriam.

With the kind and breasted Aylin.

The tall and good BJ maker Isabell.

There were some toher to mentions for beauty as Lisa and Cristina but no news abiut the skills.

Hope Freude is willing ti be back with old system and some memorable ladies I still miss as Beatrix, Ruby.

BigBuddy69
12-30-16, 20:14
Ruby works now in xs sauna club in Bochum.

Usel1
12-31-16, 11:35
Ruby works now in xs sauna club in Bochum.I know, but is not the same.

BigBuddy69
12-31-16, 17:29
I can confirm that the ruby on the pictures of the xs club website is the girl I met in F39 last year and in April this year.

Myrrh
02-02-17, 23:05
Although there have been some excellent reports on here, notably from EasyGoing, helping to reassure readers that it is 'business as usual' at F39 following their re-opening I can't help but think that some of the structural / strategic changes at the place may have been overlooked.

On a visit there after the re-opening I was struck by the changes that they had made to the surroundings.

One change was not particularly important. They had brought back the dining tables and chairs in the small sitting area near to the reception to replace the black couches that they had previously put there. This has no real significance because they have not also brought back the hot food that they used to serve for customers to eat in that area. But now customers have additional surfaces on which to eat their hot soup so this is a slight improvement on having the couches there.

This area still serves as a 'quiet' area for those guys who want to get away from the girls for a bit. However the club is so large that you could always do that by going to the spacious wet area or the kino.

The more significant change is that they had replaced a few of the couches in the main lounge with high tables.

Around about 8 pm they switch from the disco music that they have had playing in a loop to Romanian type music and it is noticeable that they crank the volume up by several notches. This is in anticipation of customers of Turkish appearance who usually start coming in after 9 or 9. 30 pm for the lower 'happy hour' entrance prices, usually in groups of 4 or 5.

They often go back to the disco music for the rest of the evening but every time they switch to the Romanian music several of the girls will jump up on the high tables and start dancing enthusiastically for long stretches of time.

This does nothing for me personally particularly as the girls usually always keep a towel around their waist and only dance topless. I don't come to Germany for strip clubs but I suppose the Turkish clientele must like it.

The club is large but with the girls occupying 1 couch each then you need all the couches that you can get and taking away 4 or 5 couches to make space for these high tables is a little unwelcome. It just leaves guys sometimes having no where to sit except at these high tables which makes it look as though they are waiting for the girls to get up and dance on them which usually is not the case.

I just wish the club would just leave the club for it's original purpose, fucking, rather than trying to turn it into a party place.

Not a deal breaker but this and other things just leaves you puzzled as to the management's thought processes concerning the future direction of the club.

Usel1
02-03-17, 20:50
Dear M. ,

Turkish guests have no fault; girls just love this type of music and the club gives joy to them for that while.

Free Dude
02-03-17, 20:58
I don't see the problem, it is not like they have manele all the time. Typically only when it is relatively quiet with customers and girls are sitting around being bored. More than a handful girls dancing is rare and you can always interrupt them if you have other plans.

The restaurant area can be used for the soup or you can order some food nearby. You have some big signs with the offering of pizza, pasta, schnitzel, Indian, etc. Food is cheap and better than anything they ever served at Freude itself.

BigBuddy69
02-03-17, 23:08
Is Andrea back from her holidays?

Whorist
02-04-17, 00:54
Is Andrea back from her holidays?She was there on the 26th of January.

ButtLover
02-26-17, 15:56
Hi.

I read on another forum that Bonnie had stopped working for good. Anyone who knows more?

BL.

EastGoing
02-27-17, 12:51
Updated to last week, HH 10-11,30 and from 21,30 was 10 euros, otherwise 20. On Friday and Saturday from 1 o'clock in the night free entrance.

If I recall well, I met a minimum of 27 girls to a max of 36. Obviously many more customers than usual, but still plenty of girls complaining about not making rooms (in nearly 17 hours 1 room!).
Price list still the consolidated bullshit, same comment about the food, not even candies. I'd say I noticed a few new faces, either unfuckable (young balloon Sofia for instance) or working only covered.

Some names: Gina, Flori, Alexandra, Andrea, Emma, Melissa, Cosmina, Moni, Ana, Emi, Emma, Ada, Angelina, Ina, etc.
No public sex allowed, it seems not even in the kino anymore, which had remained the designated area. On monday I had got a beginning of blowjob in there by anesthetized hungarian Kira, the one who was a good room in her beginning days last year in Romantika.

Butt Lover, I heard she is pregnant.

BigBuddy, your Ruby is back, but gained quite a few kgs. About being turned on by certain sights, well, of course, but not if then I must go with that girl, LOL!
I think that all of us have seen a girl going with a man particularly unfuckable and / or doing things which were... "disturbing"?... and then thought about not taking her, at least on that day.

Myrrh
02-27-17, 23:14
Butt Lover, I heard she is pregnant.Bonnie was present on every visit that I made to F39, from my first visit almost 2 years ago up until last month. That's well over a dozen visits. Girls came and went but she seemed to be always present.

In January I noticed that she had a bit of a paunch whereas normally she is quite slim. But a lot of the other girls at the club lately have the 'seal cub' look so I put it down to the high percentage of Turkish customers who visit the place. They tend to like the girls to have some extra poundage.

Bonnie kept switching back and forth from AO to AO-lite to condoms only over the months so maybe she was trying for a baby during some of that period?

Wonder if the baby is an accident? Maybe by a customer? I know Eastgoing visited regularly?

Free Dude
02-28-17, 23:25
Bonnie was present on every visit that I made to F39, from my first visit almost 2 years ago up until last month. That's well over a dozen visits. Girls came and went but she seemed to be always present.

In January I noticed that she had a bit of a paunch whereas normally she is quite slim. But a lot of the other girls at the club lately have the 'seal cub' look so I put it down to the high percentage of Turkish customers who visit the place. They tend to like the girls to have some extra poundage.

Bonnie kept switching back and forth from AO to AO-lite to condoms only over the months so maybe she was trying for a baby during some of that period?

Wonder if the baby is an accident? Maybe by a customer? I know Eastgoing visited regularly?In Freude especially it seems the last few months there have been some pregnant girls. I noticed Bonnie's belly as well some time ago and I know of 1 other girl that had a very late abortion (just within what is allowed) late last year, and there has been another girl I don't know that seemed to be pregnant. Not just the belly, but the nipples were a real give away.

Til they are a.

Also out of the RTC clubs I have known many pregnant girls. Most take a break when they start showing, but others work til they are at 7 or 8 months.

ButtLover
03-05-17, 07:09
Updated to last week, HH 10-11,30 and from 21,30 was 10 euros, otherwise 20. On Friday and Saturday from 1 o'clock in the night free entrance.

If I recall well, I met a minimum of 27 girls to a max of 36. Obviously many more customers than usual, but still plenty of girls complaining about not making rooms (in nearly 17 hours 1 room!).
Price list still the consolidated bullshit, same comment about the food, not even candies. I'd say I noticed a few new faces, either unfuckable (young balloon Sofia for instance) or working only covered.

Some names: Gina, Flori, Alexandra, Andrea, Emma, Melissa, Cosmina, Moni, Ana, Emi, Emma, Ada, Angelina, Ina, etc.
No public sex allowed, it seems not even in the kino anymore, which had remained the designated area. On monday I had got a beginning of blowjob in there by anesthetized hungarian Kira, the one who was a good room in her beginning days last year in Romantika.

Butt Lover, I heard she is pregnant.

BigBuddy, your Ruby is back, but gained quite a few kgs. About being turned on by certain sights, well, of course, but not if then I must go with that girl, LOL!
I think that all of us have seen a girl going with a man particularly unfuckable and / or doing things which were... "disturbing"?... and then thought about not taking her, at least on that day.Hi.

I was at F39 yesterday and had lots of public sex in the kino and one time on the floor in the big room. The girl said that public sex was no problem if I use condom.

BL.

Myrrh
03-05-17, 12:54
I was at F39 yesterday and had lots of public sex in the kino and one time on the floor in the big room. The girl said that public sex was no problem if I use condom.When I was there in January BB sex was happening openly in the kino and it could even happen on the couch in the lounge. It depended on the girl. Dagmar or the other theke were not patrolling the club checking up on this. They have a kino with a large bed but it does not get used much nowadays and there is very little public sex in the lounge normally at F39 compared to other clubs like Dietz, Arabella and Venus. When I visited F39 last month I saw no public action in the kino even though I was there for a few hours.

Crowds normally quickly form whenever a couple go into the kino but I can't see anyone getting excited about going in there to see safe sex.

Member #4460
04-02-17, 17:36
Last week, it was free admissions before 11:00 am. Starting today, it's back to 15€ at happy hour.

Just a warning to those who are not German, avoid Nicole, the slim girl with black hair and an angel tattoo on her right upper breast! She tries to convince people that her services are more than they really are! I was asked for 60€ for 20 minutes. I told the front about the situation and she said she'll look into it. I noticed she did it to other people as well (a big burly man, a skinny bald man, and a black man) so it really IS a problem!

The club looks deserted today and it MAY be because of these new girls that are trying to cheat people and they leave angry and unsatisfied! That's why I brought it to the front's attention! I like this place but don't want it to go down due to a few bad girls!

It's also (to a lesser extent), Cindy. She's a part of that group (the third girl, the name escapes me) who sits together whenever they can. Cindy tries to sell people on 30 minutes, even if you insist on 20. When you're finished, she says it's 30 minutes and days 50€ for time and 10€ extra for AO (60€).

Sadly, she wasn't like this last week when I visited but seems to be influenced by Nicole! I told the front on her too.

Anyone trying to cheat you, tell the front right away! They will listen!

BigBuddy69
04-02-17, 19:45
Is Andrea still working in the club?

Member #4460
04-02-17, 19:49
Yes, she was one of my favorites today.

At least I left the club feeling better with a few good sessions despite two lousy ones. (See previous post)

Myrrh
04-02-17, 23:10
Just a warning to those who are not German, avoid Nicole, the slim girl with black hair and an angel tattoo on her right upper breast! She tries to convince people that her services are more than they really are! I was asked for 60 for 20 minutes. I told the front about the situation and she said she'll look into it. I noticed she did it to other people as well (a big burly man, a skinny bald man, and a black man) so it really IS a problem!Well at least it sounds like the new brood of girls at F39 are non-discriminating. They'll bang anyone as long as they've got the right colour of money, the preference being these days for the orange and green notes rather than the blue and the red.

Vito Corleone
04-03-17, 06:38
Just a warning to those who are not German, avoid Nicole, the slim girl with black hair and an angel tattoo on her right upper breast! She tries to convince people that her services are more than they really are! I was asked for 60 for 20 minutes. I told the front about the situation and she said she'll look into it. I noticed she did it to other people as well (a big burly man, a skinny bald man, and a black man) so it really IS a problem!

It's also (to a lesser extent), Cindy. She's a part of that group (the third girl, the name escapes me) who sits together whenever they can. Cindy tries to sell people on 30 minutes, even if you insist on 20. When you're finished, she says it's 30 minutes and days 50 for time and 10 extra for AO (60).Thanks for the warning on Nicole. Not sure who she is but I'll keep her in mind when I visit nest.

Been with Cindy 6-7 times (most recently a month ago) & never experienced this with her. She does have a 30 min for 50 e option, but never been duped into it. Not the best session but I like her body & her box feels great!

Free Dude
04-03-17, 18:51
Andrea and cousin Emma are there. Never had any problems with Cindy, quite the contrary. She does try to get you to stay longer than 20 minutes, but that typically isn't an issue. Just make fun of her, or with her. It helps to speak a few words Romanian.

Atmosphere is kind of flat lately, some girls have taken to wearing knickers for some reason or another.

Myrrh
04-03-17, 20:25
Thanks for the warning on Nicole. Not sure who she is but I'll keep her in mind when I visit next.As Nicole is so new she hasn't got a photo for her name card yet. She looks a little bit Latin because of her black hair and pointy nose and her eyes are always flitting around the room giving guys little come on glances. She fancies herself as a bit of a player, thinks she knows what it takes to attract any man. Unlike the other dead-pan expression zombies like Alexandra, Emma, Deea she will cat-call you as you are walking past and entice you to come and sit with her. But although she has a trim body with a firm full ass up close you will notice a bit of baby damage because of her wrinkled stomach and sadly those tits have had the life sucked from them. Like deflated, shriveled balloons still hanging up on the wall weeks after the party.

Member #4460
04-03-17, 20:51
Thanks for the warning on Nicole. Not sure who she is but I'll keep her in mind when I visit nest.

Been with Cindy 6-7 times (most recently a month ago) & never experienced this with her. She does have a 30 min for 50 e option, but never been duped into it. Not the best session but I like her body & her box feels great!I've been with Cindy before this and although she tries to press for 30 minutes, she used to respect your decision.

Yesterday, she seemed different. She was always hanging around near Nicole and seems like they're talking about everyone (not in a good way). I guess they felt I wouldn't say anything if I got cheated (but don't know the nature of New Yorkers, specifically, Brooklynites)!

Most likely, Nicole will either be let go, or transferred. Cindy might be let off with a warning. Whatever happens to her, I hope she learns not to do that again! I like Freude 39 and would hate for it to lose business due to a few bad girls! That's why it's good to get rid of problem people before it hurts the business to the point it closes down due to lack of customers and ultimately, the girls!

EastGoing
04-04-17, 03:05
Visited the club 3 times in one week. I never saw any photo or any card of any Nicole. Today there were some 18 girls: Emma, Andrea, Alexandra, Cindy, Ana, Melissa, Dana, Eva, Meggie, Violetta, etc. But no Nicole. Happy hour in the evening is now 15.
Since I am posting, in regard of "reports" also in dietz and AO clubs threads, I take the occasion to thank all the great contributors who hardly write "I was there last day, week, month, etc." and nothing else. So, to follow the general guidelines, I add that I have been nearly everywhere and still have time before leaving. And nothing else.
Great and useful, isn't it?

Myrrh
04-04-17, 20:08
Been with Cindy 6-7 times (most recently a month ago) & never experienced this with her. She does have a 30 min for 50 e option, but never been duped into it. Not the best session but I like her body & her box feels great!Cindy with the tiny, tight bod and pert ass. You suspect with a body like that that the box would be tight but it is like sticking your dick down the narrow hose of a vacuum cleaner on full suction. However she is lousy in bed partly because she is inexperienced and also because she has been influenced by her new mentors. So when you flip her over into positions that afford deeper penetration she tries to put you off by asking you to go slowly, not opening her legs fully and complaining about size. I nearly didn't take her because her teeth are horrible. Little miss shaped stumps in a mouth blackened through smoking. Also, she is another one who finds it difficult to focus her eyes. They roll around all over the place uncontrollably for reasons already discussed earlier.

Member #4460
04-10-17, 19:17
Cindy with the tiny, tight bod and pert ass. You suspect with a body like that that the box would be tight but it is like sticking your dick down the narrow hose of a vacuum cleaner on full suction. However she is lousy in bed partly because she is inexperienced and also because she has been influenced by her new mentors. So when you flip her over into positions that afford deeper penetration she tries to put you off by asking you to go slowly, not opening her legs fully and complaining about size. I nearly didn't take her because her teeth are horrible. Little miss shaped stumps in a mouth blackened through smoking. Also, she is another one who finds it difficult to focus her eyes. They roll around all over the place uncontrollably for reasons already discussed earlier.I spent 140 minutes in the morning on Sunday before my flight back to the USA.
Cindy is still there as with Nicole. Apparently, they were let off with warnings, which is why Cindy was nicer to me on Sunday morning (but I didn't take her) and Nicole gave me the stink eye as she walked by (she had no business but Cindy still did). Poor Nicole seemed isolated as the rest of the girls didn't even talk to her! I stuck with my favorite two girls and left for my flight.

Member #4460
04-13-17, 00:20
I could be wrong but the only way to find out this mystery is when Bonnie returns (that's *if* she returns)!

During the week of Freude 39's re-opening at the end of September to the beginning of October, I spent my last day in Freude 39 because their hours were from 3:00 pm to 3:00 am. My flight was at 5:30 am so I stayed until closing. Bonnie was my second choice that afternoon. Later on in the evening, Bonnie walked into the Kino where I was relaxing and asked me to go with her. I said, "Yes. " and we did it in the Kino. Hours later, I took a nap in the couches next to the Kino (where the girls don't bother you). I woke up with Bonnie on top of me, trying to get me to come in her (and I did)! I shrugged it off, "Oh well!" but she disappeared before I could pay her (when I was wiping myself with the paper towels). I took a shower and thought, "It's time to leave to make my flight!" After I got dressed as it was the end of the day for the club as well, Bonnie (smiling) saw me out. I guess the last session was a "freebie" from her. Anyway, that was the last time I saw her. She wasn't there in my recent Germany trip during the last two weeks.

Sebastiane
04-13-17, 02:30
Wondering if Sabrina still works at F39 - the long haired Romanian with a slightly asymmetric nose and great body, 25+, about 170 cm. Excellent service?

Myrrh
05-20-17, 17:14
I spent 140 minutes in the morning on Sunday before my flight back to the USA.
Cindy is still there as with Nicole. Apparently, they were let off with warnings, which is why Cindy was nicer to me on Sunday morning (but I didn't take her) and Nicole gave me the stink eye as she walked by (she had no business but Cindy still did). Poor Nicole seemed isolated as the rest of the girls didn't even talk to her! I stuck with my favorite two girls and left for my flight. I wonder what has happened to WanderingGroo? He seems to have wandered off?

Marine One
07-02-17, 17:27
I visited F39 in early June. The crowd was sparse and there was no couch action like in the good old days!

I was attracted to Johanna because of her great rack. She was very nice in the public area and promised AO. But when we got into the room, she turned very cold and insisted on no CIP. She gave a good BBBJ and then rode me cowgirl. I "accidentally" came inside her. She cut the session short and spent the rest of the evening glaring at me in the bar area. I did not feel very guilty and will not repeat her.

Next I had a repeat session with Alexandra. I love her body, and gave her a big cream pie dog style. Would gladly repeat -- although I am not likely to return to F39 due to the sparse choice of girls and lack of public action that I recall from prior visits. The government has wrecked the place.

Triptogamont
07-03-17, 15:41
Sorry, I didn't realize Freude had it's own forum. I visited in June. Link to post is here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3419-FKK-Arabella-Villa-Venus-Sauna-Grimberg-NRW-AO-Clubs&p=2049056&viewfull=1#post2049056.

Myrrh
07-14-17, 22:57
Came back up to have a look around. Overall, was not very impressed with the lineup. Maybe 10 girls, and no real lookers. About as many guys.When I visited on 3 separate occasions last month, each visit being several days apart, there were only 10 girls in the line up each time.

To those of you who have visited this club in the past over the last 2 years you will know that 23+ girls was the norm. I have never visited before when there was less than 18.

Yet now even on a weekend night there were only 10 girls.

The thekefrau put the best face on the situation. Girls were on urlaub.

Urlaub? When you would have expected that the girls would have been queuing up to take advantage of those guys desperate to make the most of the period before the law change when they knew they were guaranteed to have AO sex without difficulty?

It would seem that the girls have realised that the game is up and they should move on to other things if they want to make good money, before they are forced to move through lack of customers.

Nearly all of the 10 girls who were there could best be described as the 'rump'.

F39 normally has a smattering of new girls, who are usually more attractive than the regulars, but who don't stay long when they realise what they have let themselves in for.

But none of these new girls were there.

With only 10 girls and almost as many men the club looked extremely empty and deserted. The girls lolled about on the couches like sardines washed up on the rocks, stranded.

Congratulations to the owners. They have been going out of their way over the past year or so to ruin this once promising club with their constant daft changes and it now looks like with the help of the new law that they have succeeded.

I can only see this club surviving in the future as a second string FKK club where the girls don't provide AO like in the RTCs but don't charge as much as the well known FKKs. So time to say goodbye?

OlgaVaz
08-30-17, 22:04
I skipped Day 3 of mongering to do a bunch of sightseeing.

On Day 4, I went to Bochum by rail from Essen. Didn't realize how packed the trains could be during rush hour. Only way to get to F39 was by taxi cab from the rail station. Got there by 6 pm, paid 30 E (I think), got a robe and a towel from thekenfrau. Not much orientation: showers downstairs, food to the right and the parlor (and Kino) to the left of the check-in desk. Bar around the back. I like the interior of this place better than FKK Dietzenbach (see FKK Trip Day 1) but not as fancy as Sharks (FKK Trip Day 2) or Palace. The were about 8 ladies, about the same quality as Dietz in my opinion. But you can see them better in this environment.

After shower, I strolled around the empty place and introduced myself to 4 of the girls. I recognized Cindy and Nicole from discussions here. Food was so-so. The basket of sausage looked good but it tasted a bit "raw" to me. Probably how they like it there. I had some super hot (temperature) chicken soup and met a nice German guy. We chatted for about 45 min when I realized I should go get some f**king done. Just then Cindy sat on my lap and we went to the couches to chat some more. Unfortunately her English was non-existent. Fortunately, I had some help with translations from my new German friend. Cindy tells me she is 20 year old. But I'm pretty sure she would be illegal in the USA.

Cindy seemed affectionate outside but once in the room she's really just not that experienced and was a poor lay. LFK, DATY, BJ, CG, Mish, Doggie-I didn't finish with her but after 20 min or so she seemed kinda dry, so I gave up. Some other issues I have with her: during DATY, I noticed a lump on her labia. Maybe it is natural, but slightly concerned me. Also her feet were really filthy. She used some baby-wipes to wipe them off after our 30 minute session. She didn't plan to showered after? Weird. Anyway, gave her 40 E and a 5 E tip. Don't know why.

I decided my next girl would be Eva with the big hanging tits. She was the first one I met and also seemed to have the most fun when chatting with me. Eva was much better (experienced) in the room: LFK, DATY, BJ, Mish, Doggie and finish. Gave her 50 E for 30 min. After cleaning up, I asked thekenfrau to call me a cab to the hbf and I left by 21:15.

In reflecting, I might go back to the NRW clubs in the future but I think for a guy who doesn't speak German, can only do 2-3 girls a day, and the type of porn-star look I like, I'm probably going to be sticking with the bigger FKK clubs in the future. Have yet to try Artemis and World. Back on the plane to USA by morning.

ExpatLover
08-31-17, 08:17
I skipped Day 3 of mongering to do a bunch of sightseeing.

On Day 4, I went to Bochum by rail from Essen. Didn't realize how packed the trains could be during rush hour. Only way to get to F39 was by taxi cab from the rail station. Got there by 6 pm, paid 30 E (I think), got a robe and a towel from thekenfrau. Not much orientation: showers downstairs, food to the right and the parlor (and Kino) to the left of the check-in desk. Bar around the back. I like the interior of this place better than FKK Dietzenbach (see FKK Trip Day 1) but not as fancy as Sharks (FKK Trip Day 2) or Palace. The were about 8 ladies, about the same quality as Dietz in my opinion. But you can see them better in this environment.

After shower, I strolled around the empty place and introduced myself to 4 of the girls. I recognized Cindy and Nicole from discussions here. Food was so-so. The basket of sausage looked good but it tasted a bit "raw" to me. Probably how they like it there. I had some super hot (temperature) chicken soup and met a nice German guy. We chatted for about 45 min when I realized I should go get some f**king done. Just then Cindy sat on my lap and we went to the couches to chat some more. Unfortunately her English was non-existent. Fortunately, I had some help with translations from my new German friend. Cindy tells me she is 20 year old. But I'm pretty sure she would be illegal in the USA..Good conclusion it is what I am writing many times, there is no need to visit this kind of clubs, there are many solutions to get a reasonable entry fee in the big clubs with lot of nice clean girls, the nice girls are not going in this kind of clubs believe me.

Myrrh
09-02-17, 14:27
On a recent visit to F39 I went with a few girls and noticed that these girls were now resolutely following the 'new rules'.

Some girls have never been particularly happy providing bare BJ and unprotected sex. So, they have welcomed the new law and see it as their opportunity to switch permanently to 'safe' services only.

And so they should, might be your view, because no one should feel pressured to break the law?

So if you want to be 100% in keeping with the new law then you may want to consider these girls as they wanted condoms for everything from the start, even though they were bare pussy / suck without girls in the past. I found their performance and enthusiasm to be significantly lacking BTW, so you may want to take that into account also:

Johanna:

Dyed blonde hair with dark streaks showing at the roots. Often wears a heavy looking black net necklace and combines this with black stockings pulled up past the knee. Timid, shy looking girl who sits there quietly by herself most of the time occasionally giving a little smile. A bit soft bodied particularly round the boobs and lower stomach. She has been there over a year but I have never found considered going with her before because she never shows any interest as you walk past. Not surprisingly she gave a particularly unenthusiastic and stand-offish performance in the room.

Kristina:

Used to be called Elisa when she worked at Grimberg until recently. Slim and slender girl with nice, full and pert boobs and long, shapely legs. The rest of her body is slender and shapely as well. Dark skinned with exotic looking pretty face and long black frizzy hair. Sounds good? Well that is as good as it gets. Extremely work shy in the room as will only want to bang for about 5 minutes before finding some excuse to stop. Maybe because of her good looks has a cynical attitude in not really caring if the guy comes or not or is otherwise satisfied.

Then there were some other girls who I didn't try but heard were also clean pussy girls:

- Simona: Girl who wears black glasses which have slightly thick lenses.

- Anni: Tallish girl who always wears bra and underwear along with thigh high stockings. Has a large black beehive 'big hair' hair style.

I am not saying that other girls there do AO, just that if you don't want to be tempted into breaking the law then you can't go far wrong with the above girls in that regard.

ExpatLover
09-02-17, 20:31
On a recent visit to F39 I went with a few girls and noticed that these girls were now resolutely following the 'new rules'.

Some girls have never been particularly happy providing bare BJ and unprotected sex. So, they have welcomed the new law and see it as their opportunity to switch permanently to 'safe' services only.

And so they should, might be your view, because no one should feel pressured to break the law?.Obviously the new law is not applying for the experienced monger or well know one, it is a least working for me. Will I go to AO obviously no because the risks are too high.

Neurosynth
09-05-17, 01:01
I wonder what would have happened if you started to walk away upon hearing about the CBJ. Maybe they say no, but if pressed a bit will go along.

Mac75
09-05-17, 18:13
Neurosynth, I tried to reply to your PM there but your mailbox is full!

Neurosynth
09-06-17, 19:53
Neurosynth, I tried to reply to your PM there but your mailbox is full!Oh sorry for the trouble! Storage is so cheap I don't understand why such a low limit on saved msgs is enforced.

Anyway, there should be room now.

Thanks!

Optimist
09-06-17, 21:24
Myrrh, thank you for the illuminating if depressing report.

ExpatLover
09-07-17, 07:24

And so they should, might be your view, because no one should feel pressured to break the law?

So if you want to be 100% in keeping with the new law then you may want to consider these girls as they wanted condoms for everything from the start, even though they were bare pussy / suck without girls in the past. I found their performance and enthusiasm to be significantly lacking BTW, so you may want to take that into account also:.No risk of breaking the new law there are no controls and if any be sure it will be on dessous day, just the girls are refusing to provide it if.

Myrrh
09-08-17, 22:29
I wonder what would have happened if you started to walk away upon hearing about the CBJ. Maybe they say no, but if pressed a bit will go along.If a girl doesn't want to do some thing but ends up doing it due to pressure, financial or otherwise, then she probably won't do it very well. You don't want a girl sniffing the cock before putting it into her mouth, pulling a face when she takes it out as if she had tasted something bad and even drooling spittle into a napkin when she finishes, even though you hadn't come in her mouth.

Sometimes a badly cooked meal is worse than no meal at all.

Myrrh, thank you for the illuminating if depressing report.It maybe wasn't as bad as all that.

One bit of advice that I posted a few months ago was for guys to get over to Germany if they could, at least a couple of times before the 'deadline', to get themselves known to a few of the girls in the clubs. If a girl knows a customer's tastes then it is likely that they may default to it with no questions asked. The girls also tend to talk with other girls about what to expect from customers. On my recent trip after the new law came into place I was really glad that I had followed my own advice.

Neurosynth
09-09-17, 00:03
FWIW I've done exactly what I suggested to good effect. I. e. Girl said "covered only" in a place where BB was the norm, I said "well, in that case, I'll pass," and then the girl said "well, OK. " And it was good.

I don't consider this pressuring the girl. I consider it being a smart consumer in a commercial setting.

PussyLiccker
09-09-17, 12:49
Visit was ok due to one girl. Sofia, new to the biz, first day. Fun fun fun. Awsome bod. Didn't expect a girl with a body like that there, hot bod. Totally worth it for me.

I think clubs like these maybe hit by the new law at a greater scale.

Wanking
11-17-17, 00:40
Ok guys I'm in Bochum now, Freude or Arabella tomorrow? Bare in mind I'm looking for AO?

Gino02
11-17-17, 02:48
Ok guys I'm in Bochum now, Freude or Arabella tomorrow? Bare in mind I'm looking for AO?Arabella if Alexandra is there. Call them in the morning, and they will tell you (honestly). .

ExpatLover
11-17-17, 18:56
Ok guys I'm in Bochum now, Freude or Arabella tomorrow? Bare in mind I'm looking for AO?Very good idea are you aware about some diseases that you can easily catch this kind of practices.

Wanking
11-17-17, 19:57
Spent the afternoon there. 3 sessions.

Simona, 20, RO. Mediocre, covered fucking cum on tits.

Jessy, sexy blonde big tit Bulgarian, Rushed session, A0 but I didn't cum. Finished at 20 minutes, 30 euro.

Mary, average looking Bulgarian but great service. Did 1 hour for 70 and came in her. Proper tabulos lady, best session in years. Deep fingering in both holes, plus long 69, expert suck. Memorable.

More later.

ExpatLover
11-17-17, 20:10

Jessy, sexy blonde big tit Bulgarian, Rushed session, A0 but I didn't cum. Finished at 20 minutes, 30 euro.

Mary, average looking Bulgarian but great service. Did 1 hour for 70 and came in her. Proper tabulos lady, best session in years. Deep fingering in both holes, plus long 69, expert suck. Memorable.

More later.Just go to their website to get a taste from what you can expect, if you really have nothing else to do or to visit.

RedBull691
11-17-17, 20:40

More later.Hi,

I am heading out to Dόsseldorf area next Friday. Was going to go to freunde, what like are the women there. Is AO available with most girls. Also is it possible to get there on public transport no problem.

Whorist
11-19-17, 20:43

More later.Did you have to pay a surcharge for AO?

Did you go to Freude 39 shortly before the ban on AO was implemented?

Did the girls ask if you wanted AO or not?

I know that some punters attended the AO Clubs during the months ahead of the AO ban of 1. July in order to make their faces known to the Girls.

In most cases the girls remember the punters and their wishes / expectations.

A visit in may or June could be seen as an" Investment" in the future.

Usel1
11-20-17, 00:16
Interesting to hear talk freely about AO.

With names, details.

Interesting as it is legal.

Where is the Admnistrator?

BigBuddy69
11-20-17, 05:35
Actually it's not legal anymore so I think it's better to keep it under the radar.

Optimist
11-20-17, 09:58
Interesting to hear talk freely about AO.

With names, details.

Interesting as it is legal.

Where is the Admnistrator?Administrator's view is that this illegal activity can be discussed on this forum so don't expect him to intervene.

We are not allowed to discuss the forum rules.

There is a deep divide on the forum about whether or not to report on illegal activity and no reasonable discussion seems possible.

My view is that we should not highlight illegal activity

Christian G
11-20-17, 18:56
I think members here should avoid to post their complain and want to be AO-police, you are not a moderator nor the admin. Untill the admin will not decide that it will be forbidden to post about AO, all members here must feel free to post wathever they want about AO, without have to read some useless criticism.

If you don't want report about your activity in the AO club, well up to you.

Optimist
11-20-17, 20:57
I think members here should avoid to post their complain and want to be AO-police, you are not a moderator nor the admin. Untill the admin will not decide that it will be forbidden to post about AO, all members here must feel free to post wathever they want about AO, without have to read some useless criticism.

If you don't want report about your activity in the AO club, well up to you.

You quote me referring to "you'

You need to reread my post as you have totally failed to understand. Your reply is therefore ignorant.

I don't mind that you misunderstood English, but I do object to you saying I want to be AO police and telling me I am not the moderator (implying that I am so arrogant as to think I might have a moderator's powers). My post quite clearly said that Admin wanted members to be allowed to post as they wished.And I have never suggested that members should not post as they please

And you have no right to tell me ("should avoid")I should avoid posting: YOU are breaking the forum rules.

As for useless criticism look at yourself. The first requirement should be to read a post properly before you rubbish the author.My post criticised nobody. Your post on the other hand criticises.

I made it quite clear that what I wrote about reporting illegal activity was only my view, and that others had different views, and that such reporting was permissible. What about that do you object to?

It seems that anyone who thinks that reporting illegal activity could (note, the word could) be inadvisable are not to be allowed by you to raise such possibilities

You are the illiberal authoritarian censor in this case

Optimist
11-20-17, 21:36
On the general point of how much detail to give of illegal activity, I see that, exactly as Neurosynth predicted, and as I feared, reporting is common in several forums. This of course weakens the relevance of my view that reporting in the forum could have a deleterious effect long-term.

I personally will continue to be circumspect for all the reasons previously discussed and nauseam.

Christian G
11-21-17, 04:39
You quote me referring to "you''You misunderstood my reply so YOUR reply is therefore ignorant. Yes, my english isnt good but I not used the quote function (as I do know). So my post wasnt related to YOU = Optimist, but my "you" was general, "you" in the plural sense. not need to taking it personally with no reason.

Optimist
11-21-17, 11:21
You misunderstood my reply so YOUR reply is therefore ignorant. Yes, my english isnt good but I not used the quote function (as I do know). So my post wasnt related to YOU = Optimist, but my "you" was general, "you" in the plural sense. not need to taking it personally with no reason.I don't think that the use of the generic "you" by you invalidates my points in any way.

But as English is not your first language, I feel I ought not be so hard . I appreciate from my clumsy attempts to use various languages how hard it is to discuss in a second or third language.I made my points and am happy to let it rest there

Optimist
11-21-17, 18:46
Admin has done so with a light hand, but he's gone further than neutral in terms of reporting on BB services. He has occasionally reprimanded posters for telling other posters to not report on such services.Correct.

Even if he had not, it is in my opinion not appropriate for posters to tell other posters what to report or not report

Having a reasoned discussion about perceived potential consequences of reporting is another matter. Admin has accepted de facto that our past discussions come, happily, ξn this category

Wanking
11-21-17, 20:49
Redbull its very easy to get to this great club via public transport from Bochum HBF.

Take tram 306 dir Wanne Eikel, to stop Bodelschwinghplatz, takes about 10 minutes. Then it's a 600 meter walk to the club across a very busy junction. Some of the footpath running by Lidl is a bit muddy.

I had some of the best service I've ever had in hoormany in this big club. Most of the women were really eager to please in the room. Overall better service than Dietz which is the only other similar club where I have spent enough time for a comparison.

More reporting soon.

Funny I passed this club years ago a few times when travelling with Colbog around 2010. I was always curious about it, but I don't think the 'special' services were offered there that time.

Wanking
11-23-17, 06:34
Did 3 days in Freude, its a big sort of emptyish club. About 20 girls at peak times. Visually the lineup about the same as Dietz, a few young hot babes and a few dogs with the rest in the middle.

The service levels were high with most girls aiming to please, and all asking was I happy at the end of the session.

Mary, Bulg, 30, was probably the best session I had. Took her for an hour for 70 euro. Really slow GFE session, deep kissing, and everything else except anal. She let me finger her arse really deep so maybe anal is on the cards. Not a great looker but makes up for it in service. She seemed to enjoy the session.

Jessy Bulg, was very sexy but her service was the worst of the 7 girls I had, still ok service compared to alot of clubs. I took her for 2 sessions, and the 2nd session was better.

Larrisa, Ro, mid 20's gypsy looking, with big Arab nose was also great. She did everything. Session went to near 40 minutes and she only charged me 40. She seemed delighted to get a session.

Joanne Ro, 22, beautiful little blonde, looks like a young Kate Moss, service good for a such a little hottie. Having her sitting on my face was real pleasure.

Entry is 30 with happy hour of 20 from 10 to 12, and after 8 pm.

Girl prices are 30 eur for 20 minutes, 40 for 30 minutes and 70 for the hour. Most girls do everything but I'm not really sure about anal as I didn't specifically enquire.

Thin robes are provided which I prefer to just a towel. The showers are decent both in the changing area down stairs and also in the wellness area at the back. There is a sauna and steam room in the back, and another sauna at the front of club. Both saunas are the real dry sort with the ovens hid away so you can't add water. The steam room smelt a bit stale and did emit much steam.

The main lounge is big but its hard to get a good viewing angle there. I preferred sitting out near reception where the light is better and I could see better details of the girls vageenas as they walked by. Only about 1/2 the girls were completely naked.

The kino isn't used much anymore but was popular pre July law change I was told, and alot of public action used to happen on the huge bed in there. There was footie showing in there on the Saturday.

Food is limited to little wrapped pepperoni sausages, which looked like a tiny dick in a condom when the wrapper is opened. Also painted eggs, some fruit, cream filled croissants, and waffles which were very sickly sweet. Certainly not like a proper meal offered there but you can order in food from various local delivery establishments. Plenty menus to choose from.

Definitely would repeat Freude, really good solid service. Plus Bochum city has other sauna clubs such as Arabella, some swingers clubs and an ok RLD.

Optimist
11-23-17, 12:09
Wanking. Good to read you back in action. Great, very clear report.

Myrrh
11-23-17, 23:28
Thin robes are provided which I prefer to just a towel.

The main lounge is big but its hard to get a good viewing angle there. I preferred sitting out near reception where the light is better and I could see better details of the girls vageenas as they walked by. Only about 1/2 the girls were completely naked.

The kino isn't used much anymore but was popular pre July law change I was told, and alot of public action used to happen on the huge bed in there. There was footie showing in there on the Saturday.

Food is limited to little wrapped pepperoni sausages, which looked like a tiny dick in a condom when the wrapper is opened. Also painted eggs, some fruit, cream filled croissants, and waffles which were very sickly sweet. Certainly not like a proper meal offered there but you can order in food from various local delivery establishments. Plenty menus to choose from.

Definitely would repeat Freude, really good solid service. Plus Bochum city has other sauna clubs such as Arabella, some swingers clubs and an ok RLD..Sir Wanking,

Good to see another one of your great reports.

They went through a period of only offering towels a few months ago when I was last there so it is good to see that they are now offering the robes. Something the other RTC's never did.

I am surprised that you did not mention the soup as they have always served hot soup (the same ham and pasta version unfortunately) when I visited.

The kino has been showing football for a few months now since the new law came in for July. Public AO sex was forbidden in the club and couples no longer went into the kino to have sex. Prior to that they showed porn and I had some great nights in there. Sometimes me with a girl and two other couples on the same long bed humping away at the same time. A crowd gathering to watch. Good days!

Wanking
11-24-17, 09:53
Myrrho,

I was talking to a local who said soup and other basic savory dishes are finished. Just the snacks I described in my report remain now. They have plenty of takeaway menus there and I ordered a completely disgusting spaghetti bollocksknees, still I was hank marvin so I gobbled it down, cost me 8 eur but I was feeling amazing after having just shot me muck so I tipped the homeless looking delivery man a whole 2 euro.

ExpatLover
11-24-17, 16:04
Myrrho,

I was talking to a local who said soup and other basic savory dishes are finished. Just the snacks I described in my report remain now. They have plenty of takeaway menus there and I ordered a completely disgusting spaghetti bollocksknees, still I was hank marvin so I gobbled it down, cost me 8 eur but I was feeling amazing after having just shot me muck so I tipped the homeless looking delivery man a whole 2 euro.One small advice forget this club and move ASAP to the big one in Hessen, you can't be disappointed.

ExpatLover
11-24-17, 16:24
Myrrho,

I was talking to a local who said soup and other basic savory dishes are finished. Just the snacks I described in my report remain now. They have plenty of takeaway menus there and I ordered a completely disgusting spaghetti bollocksknees, still I was hank marvin so I gobbled it down, cost me 8 eur but I was feeling amazing after having just shot me muck so I tipped the homeless looking delivery man a whole 2 euro.Are we visiting a club for the food?1

BigBuddy69
11-25-17, 15:53
I don't get the business model of the club. Happy hour before 12 h. I arrived just in time because of works on the autobahns and I probably got a speeding ticket before Bochum. No more meals: just apples if I remember well, some kind of industrial pastries. It's possible to order something in a pizzeria. The underground toilets are both "defekt". If I remember well, one of them has always been since 4 years.

Around 15 girls on a Monday. They don't have to be naked anymore. I recognized the famous Alexandra, she didn't even bother to look at me (I screwed her 2 years ago). The sexy glasses wearer Simona was here too but given the reviews on her I didn't try my luck. I came for Andrea (I called before). Most of the time she was busy picking up towels and glasses or talking with her friends. I caught her when she was near her couch. She didn't remember me (we fucked AO one year and a half ago when it was legal) but the social time in french was really nice. Besides the new tattoos she didn't really change. In the room it was strange: the service was good (DFK, etc) but she seemed distant. In 30 min I was done and we left the room. I didn't stay long after and headed for Aplerbeck.

30 €/20 min, 40 €/30 min, 70 €/1 h is written on the cards. I heard that extras are 10 € each.

ExpatLover
11-25-17, 20:07
I don't get the business model of the club. Happy hour before 12 h. I arrived just in time because of works on the autobahns and I probably got a speeding ticket before Bochum. No more meals: just apples if I remember well, some kind of industrial pastries. It's possible to order something in a pizzeria. The underground toilets are both "defekt". If I remember well, one of them has always been since 4 years.

Around 15 girls on a Monday. They don't have to be naked anymore. I recognized the famous Alexandra, she didn't even bother to look at me (I screwed her 2 years ago). The sexy glasses wearer Simona was here too but given the reviews on her I didn"t try my luck. I came for Andrea (I called before). Most of the time she was busy picking up towels and glasses or talking with her friends. I catched her when she was near her couch. She didn't remember me (we fucked AO one year and a half ago when it was legal) but the social time in french was really nice. Besides the new tatoos she didn't really change. In the room it was strange: the service was good (DFK, etc) but she seemed distant. In 30 min I was done and we left the room. I didn't stay long after and headed for Aplerbeck.

30 /20 min, 40 /30 min, 70 /1 h is written on the cards. I heard that extras are 10 each.They have no business model they try to survive in an extremely competitive environment.

RedBull691
12-02-17, 14:03
Thanks Wanking for directions to Freude club in bochum. Went there on a Saturday last week. Arrived about 3 pm Buzzed in and a nice looking female opened the door in the nude only high heels on. Was probably about 20 girls on. Most good lookers. I was surprised. 1st time here ever in about 10 years of coming over to hoormany. 40 e entry, went downstairs to shower and change into a robe. 15 minutes later went upstairs coffee, and had a wonder around, sat in the lounge ogling all the women sitting on sofas and walking around. I would say about 80% women are totally nude only a few had either a top or pants on. Stopped and spoke to a few girls and asked what services did they do. There were a few good lookers that didn't do AO. They were not so busy as the others. Stopped and spoke to Mary, good English nice looking brunette, had about 10 mins on the couch with her and off to the room for a 30 min session. Very good ow and kissing non stop. Full service AO excellent service. After session paid her the 40 e fee. Down stairs shower relax for round 2. Later on the day had another session with attractive small blonde Magda Bulgarian. Good service very talkative good English. She didn't seen to do most services when I spoke to her but I think she's wasn't so busy so later she agreed to do all services. Another good punt. Had another break watched football in the kino for a couple of hours. The odd girl would come in and give you a cuddle feel and try to get you go in room. Had another session later with another girl tall older blond mid 30's can't remember name but was also good, full service. Definitely go back to this club next time in hoormany. I had planned to go to a gbang in Essen on Sunday but the girls I wanted to see were not working that week. So went back to Freude the following day Sunday. Got in for 30 e. Happy hour. Just a shorter time in club as was going home early next day, session 1 - had a tattooed tall girl Andrea very good looking all services provided had 30 minutes 40 e. Would pick her again no problem. Had a rest coffee something to eat and then had final session with mary again, can't complain about her services excellent. Tram back to bochum and train back to Dόsseldorf.

PussyLiccker
12-03-17, 01:55
I don't get the business model of the club. Happy hour before 12 h.That happy HR cut-off is annoying. I would have given it another visit if the happy HR was stretched to 2 pm like the typical.

Anybody run into a crazy Romie named Sophia lately?

Varenne
12-04-17, 18:37
The club is reported to be (temporarily?) closed. The girls are spread elsewhere, like other RTC club or Luder Lounge Dortmund. No info about the reason for closure.

BigBuddy69
12-04-17, 18:46
Maintenance maybe? The place is falling apart.

DMD2017
12-04-17, 19:12
I sure hope they fix those downstairs toilets! Last time, both of them weren't working!

Travel69
12-05-17, 14:13
Happy hours before 12 or after 21,20 Euro, normal price 30 Euro, 20 min 30 Euro, full service. Lineup is quite good.

Much better than Arabella. No soup anymore, there are boiled eggs, sausage, cookies from supermarket. You take tram 306 from Bochum train station and walk about 10 minutes. Couch action only consist of kissing and hand job.

You still can fuck on couch and kino with condom.

PussyLiccker
12-05-17, 14:34
Of course this place is better than Arabella, or Neby, both places dumps in comparison with a few girls. F39 has the most girls show during the day. I made it to Salome during happy HR and the club was pretty empty, not worthwhile for a daytime visit.

I won't say service is guaranteed to be nice and dandy all the time in these places either. People go overboard in generization about the service levels in these clubs.

Is the entry 40 ouside happy hr?

Travel69
12-05-17, 14:40
30 Euro at normal hour.

Wanking
12-09-17, 02:01
Has it Reopened?

Varenne
12-09-17, 17:40
Has it Reopened?I doubt it.

Triptogamont
12-15-17, 23:41
Since I was at Arabella not too far away, I drove by it tonight. It's definitely closed. There's a sign standing just inside the gate, but I couldn't read it from the car at night. Not that I read any German anyway.

DMD2017
12-16-17, 00:53
Since I was at Arabella not too far away, I drove by it tonight. It's definitely closed. There's a sign standing just inside the gate, but I couldn't read it from the car at night. Not that I read any German anyway.Bummer! I guess the girls probably scattered to the other RTCs around the area (Grimberg, Romantika, Arabella, Luderland, etc.).

Hope they open back up when I visit near the end of March!

Christian G
12-16-17, 18:30
Since I was at Arabella not too far away, I drove by it tonight. It's definitely closed. There's a sign standing just inside the gate, but I couldn't read it from the car at night. Not that I read any German anyway.This should be the sign posted outside F39.

DMD2017
12-17-17, 00:08
<We renovate. In the meantime, you can find the girls at FKK Arabella, Grimberg Sauna, Sauna Club FKK Verena, and Villa Romantika (with the phone# and addresses)>.

I wonder if Romantika has more than 3-4 girls now? I stopped going there because of that, which didn't change for many months!

Myrrh
12-18-17, 22:39
On a visit a few days ago to Grimberg I found some F39 girls including Alina and Bonnie (the later now back after dropping a sprog).

It seemed strange to see these girls cooped up in the close confines of Grimberg as opposed to wandering care free round the spacious acres of F39.

One of the girls confirmed that F39 was opening again in January.

When I visited F39 between the Christmas and New Year period last year the number of girls had fallen to around 8 from the norm of around 20+ as many of the girls had gone back to Romania.

Probably explains why the owners chose this time to do the renovations.

Apple777
12-19-17, 05:07
<We renovate. In the meantime, you can find the girls at FKK Arabella, Grimberg Sauna, Sauna Club FKK Verena, and Villa Romantika (with the phone# and addresses)>.

I wonder if Romantika has more than 3-4 girls now? I stopped going there because of that, which didn't change for many months!Closed for remodeling. Sign out front.

They are also opening a new Burger King right next-door soon.

FlurkMan
12-29-17, 21:30
It's a shame.

5 years ago this was a superclub with everyday normal German girls and 25 to 50% girls coming from the Philipines, Poland, Romania. Cameroon, Tunisia, Spain.

Christian G
12-30-17, 10:23
I wonder if Romantika has more than 3-4 girls now? I stopped going there because of that, which didn't change for many months!Friend of mine, been at Romantika on December 10th and he found only 5 girls.

Maxime
01-08-18, 22:35
Closed for remodeling. Sign out front.

They are also opening a new Burger King right next-door soon.Tomorrow (Tuesday January 9th) F39 will open again (11:00-23:00), entrance price 20 euro.

http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html

Wanking
01-09-18, 17:00
Tomorrow (Tuesday January 9th) F39 will open again (11:00-23:00), entrance price 20 euro.

http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html..for that.

Just hope I don't have to deal with snow when I'm walking around over there in a couple of weeks.

Apple777
01-10-18, 00:58
Anybody have any information on what was remodeled. One of the girls at Arabella said that the primary reason they closed was because of the cold water they had to fix to get it to hot.

Wanking
01-11-18, 12:38
Anybody have any information on what was remodeled. One of the girls at Arabella said that the primary reason they closed was because of the cold water they had to fix to get it to hot.It would be lovely to think they installed a Jacuzzi and a Restaurant but I seriously doubt it. Probably fixing the water is about as good as it gets.

Wanking
01-18-18, 20:21
I see happy hour entry is 15 eur from 10 -12 pm, 30 eur from 12 to 8 pm and then a tenner till 12 am.

I presume its still 40 for 30 mins, and 70 for the hour. Really had some of the best service of my life last trip so looking forward to repeat.

I'm over there next Thurs 25th till Mon 29th. I'm staying in Bochum and plan to hit F39 or Arabella day time and P3 swingers at night. Always happy to meet up with anyone, I don't bite ( only big arses:D ).

It appears that the new Burgerking is open beside F39 btw.

Christian G
01-18-18, 20:34
I see happy hour entry is 15 eur from 10 -12 pm, 30 eur from 12 to 8 pm and then a tenner till 12 am.

I presume its still 40 for 30 mins, and 70 for the hour. Really had some of the best service of my life last trip so looking forward to repeat.

Happy hours after 8 pm is only 9,99 very good.

Maybe I stayed behind or I remember badly but the prices were not 30E - 20 min and 50E - 30 min?

BigBuddy69
01-18-18, 21:18
It was again 40 for 30 minutes in November. They're always changing the prices. Please tell me if Andrea is back.

EastGoing
01-18-18, 22:08
It was again 40 for 30 minutes in November. They're always changing the prices. Please tell me if Andrea is back.I heard that a few days ago she was in luderlounge dortmund, after a very short while in Bochum RLD. Obviously always with Emma. They won't last long either there anyway.

This answer is only to see if I am still allowed to post after last year "sentence". Even if this post goes through, I won't write much more.. To avoid being reproached for terribly "argumentative posts" where I dare to complain about the luck of real info by fellas who go to FKKs and don't find the time to write anything else apart from "I was there.." but they find the time to report me to admin for being argumentative (?)! And I get warnings for this! Lol! No comment.

Christian G
01-18-18, 22:31
I heard that a few days ago she was in luderlounge dortmund, after a very short while in Bochum RLD. Obviously always with Emma. They won't last long either there anyway.
Well, at least you're still alive man! Post some reports, come on!

Free Dude
01-18-18, 22:31
It was again 40 for 30 minutes in November. They're always changing the prices. Please tell me if Andrea is back.Still 15 minutes down the road in Luderlounge, name is Evelyn.

BigBuddy69
01-18-18, 23:01
Thanks I knew that she worked in luder lounge during renovation. I'll try to catch her next month.

Wanking
01-23-18, 21:43
I haven't a done threesome in an FKK for many years, mainly due to cost factor.

I am having strong threesome fantasies lately. I want Girl A to lie on her back with her head near the edge of the bed, then get Girl B to 69 her. I will kneel at the end of the bed, and lick Girl B Arsche while Girl A licks her Vageena, while occasionally DFKing Girl A as she licks Girl B . Then I will stand up and stick my bare cock in Girl B pussy while Girl A continues to lick the pussy and occasionally pull out and suck my cock as I fuck. Then swap the girls around and repeat, finally cumming in either mouth or pussy.

I wonder would any of the girls in F39 or Arabella be up for any of that this weekend?? Some of the girls I met on my last trip to F39 were up to the that level of service in a one on one situation.

ExpatLover
01-23-18, 21:50

I am having strong threesome fantasies lately. I want Girl A to lie on her back with her head near the edge of the bed, then get Girl B to 69 her. I will kneel at the end of the bed, and lick Girl B Arsche while Girl A licks her Vageena, while occasionally DFKing Girl A as she licks Girl B . Then I will stand up and stick my bare cock in Girl B pussy while Girl A continues to lick the pussy and occasionally pull out and suck my cock as I fuck. Then swap the girls around and repeat, finally cumming in either mouth or pussy.

I wonder would any of the girls in F39 or Arabella be up for any of that this weekend?? Some of the girls I met on my last trip to F39 were up to the that level of service in a one on one situation.This is not really the standard trio, you need to negotiate everything before just because you need girls who are also lesbian oriented most of the girls will not lick the pussy, also be aware of the technical aspects and sex killer of condom changing and sometimes the dick cleaning between the BJ.

Christian G
01-23-18, 23:03

I wonder would any of the girls in F39 or Arabella be up for any of that this weekend?? Some of the girls I met on my last trip to F39 were up to the that level of service in a one on one situation.I had some 3some at Grimberg, Arabella and Dietzenbach years ago. Girls were ok to double BBBJ, lesbo kiss and lick / suck their nipple and I did not have to ask them to do it. But for pussy licking I don't know, usually these clubs are all extra included but for complete lesbo show I'm not sure the girls will do for the standard price.

Wanking
01-24-18, 11:35
I had some 3some at Grimberg, Arabella and Dietzenbach years ago. Girls were ok to double BBBJ, lesbo kiss and lick / suck their nipple and I did not have to ask them to do it. But for pussy licking I don't know, usually these clubs are all extra included but for complete lesbo show I'm not sure the girls will do for the standard price.All I could do is ask I suppose.

Maxime
01-24-18, 17:26
Normally most girls would offer this, but excluding the pussy licking (in other smaller (service) clubs this is +20/25 euro per girl extra, in the larger (tourist) clubs even +50 per girl).

But if you go for shorter session and pay them little extra for it, it will not cost you the world I an RTC like F39.

Had several of these kinky trios in Luder Lounge (many girls there who are in to these things). For 30 minutes it there will cost you 2 x (50+20) = 140 Euro (or 180 euro if you insist on double CIM / CIF), but if you go for the 20 minute session it will only cost you 2 x (30+20) = 100 euro (or 140 including double CIM / cif). In a RTC it will probably cost you also 100 euro (2 x50)?

BigBuddy69
01-24-18, 17:45
How is situation at LL now? No more public BJ?

Wanking
01-24-18, 20:29
If they want too much money to lick each others pussy, I might just get one to ride my cock and the other to sit on my face, then swap around. I have done this a good few times in the past but not in a few years. Should be doable for a standard price..

Christian G
01-24-18, 21:36
If they want too much money to lick each others pussy, I might just get one to ride my cock and the other to sit on my face, then swap around. I have done this a good few times in the past but not in a few years. Should be doable for a standard price..Yes I think you will have no problem to do this with the standard price. Once in Arabella my friend and I went in the same room with 4 girls, alot of fun and standard price.

Maxime
01-28-18, 07:28
How is situation at LL now? No more public BJ?Nope, pity but only little kissing in bar, then the rest in the room.

Wanking
01-28-18, 12:00
Nope, pity but only little kissing in bar, then the rest in the room.I had some nice time dancing with 2 of the girls in Arabella yesterday for about 20 minutes in the bar, they let me rub their boobs and bums a bit, then I licked one of them out on the couch for a minute before going to the room for a session.

But the norm is no public action at all now.

Wanking
01-28-18, 14:37
As I sit here in Bochum having a spot of lunch while I wait to attend the afternoon party in p3 Swingers, I might as well knock out my reports.

24 women were present in F39 last Friday. A few stunners but some dogs too, most in the middle ground.

I arrived at 11.58, just in time for 15 euro entry, it goes to 30 euro after 12.

I did 3 girls today and had some issue with all, still overall good times.

I wanted to try Bulgarian Jessy again, 30's, amazing big tits and pretty face plus cheeky attitude. Her service wasn't great on my last visit but I'd been wanking over her during the last 2 months. Her service wasn't great this time but I still managed to empty my 4 days of cream into her after 15 minutes. Price 30 euro - 20 min session.

Relaxed for a couple of hours, whatever renovations they carried while they were closed for the few weeks there certainly were not cosmetic as I didn't notice anything different at all. Even the steam room is still crap with very little steam. Both Saunas works well tho.

Next up was Bulgarian Mary,30's, had an amazing tabulos session with her in November and I wanted a repeat, she really seems into it. Went for the hour again and even had bare anal this time, all included in the 70 euro 1 hour price. Only problem is she isn't very good looking but I solved this problem by closing my eyes and pretending she was someone else hehe. I should have brought a bag to put over her head!! Still her service was amazing, her pussy got really wet, I swallowed her juice and finally came in her mouth around the 50 min mark. Then we cuddled for the last 10 minutes. Amazing girl but looks are not to most guys taste. I think she has a lot of regulars due to the great service.

Denisa was my last girl there, a newbie, Romanian Early 30's, I was attracted to her heavy makeup and dark purple lipstick plus her face reminded me of a lady at home I've the hots for. She let me finger her on the couch, and that sealed the deal. She did covered only but told me I could cum in her mouth.

She seemed inexperienced in the room, very giggly and tickly in the room. We got straight into 69, and just did that for over 20 minutes. She loved the licking and got very wet. I had a great time licking and fingering both her holes. Swallowed alot of her juice. In the end when she sensed I was about to cum she pulled my cock out and sprayed my load on her tits. I felt a bit cheated as I was looking forward to the CIM. 40 euro, 30 min session.

I got to Theke to order me in a Schnitzel with mushroom sauce, chips and salad for 8 euro. Took around an hour but was delicious. They will give you a pass out for around an hour to go to the Burgerking next door either.

Club was fairly busy all day, but started filling up big time after 8 pm when the price dropped to a tenner.

I left around 8 30 pm and headed to I'm Winkel RLD in Bochum. I had seen a sexy Brunette with a huge Arse the previous night, so I had a good session with her, 20 minutes 30 euro. All covered but most girls also allow DATY for that price. I find a CBJ is actually better than a covered fuck, covered BJ you can feel something, covered sex you feel nothing.

HeyyyyyyPaul
02-11-18, 14:13
Going to put f39 on my list this year.

Optimist
03-16-18, 19:20
Will do detailed report next week, but just a quick update now.

Entry 20 euros ( before 14.00)

About 20 girls, of whom 15 were larger than I like, but that is me. I had several sessions costing 50 euros each, which I was told (and had read elsewhere)) is now the rate for 30 minutes of Freude service. One session was 40 euros for a reduced service. All the sessions were very average.

The annoying thing was that the girls I was chasing would disappear off for ages for breaks. One girl did two 30 minutes rooms in five hours and was the rest of the time out of action.

After five hours I got fed up waiting for my last remaining three targets and left. Also I was starving.

There are two types of girls here. Those who have almost no customers (about 12) and those who are overbooked or hiding (about 8). Not a good scenario.

The club doesn't have the fun family atmosphere of Dietzenbach. So much so I ended my time at Freude thinking of how could I get to Dietzenbach and back in a day. Regretting the desertion of Dietzenbach

So. No return for me. Of course my visit was tempered by the retirement of my Dietzenbach Queen. I had been hoping to find a replacement but found none at Freude

Kosher Kowboy
03-16-18, 22:14
So. No return for me. Of course my visit was tempered by the retirement of my Dietzenbach Queen. I had been hoping to find a replacement but found none at FreudePrincess Elena is sitting on a grungy couch waiting for you in Dietzenbach to visit with a crown to put on her head. Your trip is not living up to it's expectations because fate has already determined that you will soon visit your Queen Elena.

Great report, informative and very helpful. Hopefully will see you at Day Care sometime the next few months.

Optimist
03-17-18, 03:17
Perspicacious KK. If I could guarantee Elena would be there I would pay the 100 euros+ return train.

My Freude day was coloured as I say by the loss of my Queen from Dietzenbach. I had a choice to wait for my targets to reappear or to leave and phone my (now) non-working girl Queen. I also had an incall planned with a girl elsewhere.

.A successful day at Freude requires more commitment to catching target girls before they leave the paylockers than I was prepared to muster. I did four sessions in five hours. My expectations for sessions are perhaps too high nowadays: for a girl to become a Queen immediately (time is my key limiting factor for visiting). Don't let me put you off: you would have been happy with all of my four, apart from one. (who would I am told have been more compliant if I had been tougher on negotiation).

I'll do proper report when I get a keyboard.

BigBuddy69
03-17-18, 07:25
I understand that they changed the prices again. In November it as 40 € for 30 minutes and 70 € for one hour.

Optimist
03-17-18, 10:56
BB69. Correct. My experience was however of 50. Other members who were there last week were charged 40. I was prepared as I had read of customers being asked for 10 for extras.

Triptogamont
03-17-18, 16:21
The club doesn't have the fun family atmosphere of Dietzenbach. So much so I ended my time at Freude thinking of how could I get to Dietzenbach and back in a day. Regretting the desertion of Dietzenbach

So. No return for me. Of course my visit was tempered by the retirement of my Dietzenbach Queen. I had been hoping to find a replacement but found none at FreudeThanks for the update, Optimist. Not that I have a huge amount of experience, but I've found NRW RTCs to be ok for drive bys, but not for longer stays. I'm interested to hear about the rest of your trip. Say Hello, to Kathi and Vanessa at LL for me!

DMD2017
03-19-18, 21:51
Until the pricing goes back to normal!

Vito Corleone
03-21-18, 07:24
I understand that they changed the prices again. In November it as 40 for 30 minutes and 70 for one hour.2 weeks ago it was 30 for 20 min. 40 for half & 70 for 1 hour. Everything included.

EastGoing
03-21-18, 17:24
Will do detailed report next week, but just a quick update now.

Entry 20 euros ( before 14.00)

About 20 girls, of whom 15 were larger than I like, but that is me. I had several sessions costing 50 euros each, which I was told (and had read elsewhere)) is now the rate for 30 minutes of Freude service. One session was 40 euros for a reduced service. All the sessions were very average.

The annoying thing was that the girls I was chasing would disappear off for ages for breaks. One girl did two 30 minutes rooms in five hours and was the rest of the time out of action.

After five hours I got fed up waiting for my last remaining three targets and left. Also I was starving.

There are two types of girls here. Those who have almost no customers (about 12) and those who are overbooked or hiding (about 8). Not a good scenario.

So. No return for me. Of course my visit was tempered by the retirement of my Dietzenbach Queen. I had been hoping to find a replacement but found none at FreudeI am afraid you have been cheated about prices.. Last week I was there and I can confirm what Vito said.. And I have just asked a guy who lives very close to f39.. Prices haven't changed. Maybe they took advantage of a poor foreigner, LOL! Possible extras shouldn't be agreed for money in these clubs, because they are all inclusive, and what is not included is illegal! LOL!

For the rest, I would agree about the general situation and the service. There are 2-3 new (one had previously been misbehaving in Verena) little young stars who think to be clever misses universe, wanting and insisting on at least one hour to provide some kind of services. The funny thing is that it seems they just started the business, if not else because of the age, but they deal harder than the veterans. I must say I took (only once, for short whiles) the 3 of them and cannot complain that much, even if none of them made me happy, I would probably even repeat hoping to have some satisfaction on a second chance, but I would prefer on their "request", not on my initiative, to have an edge.

I would like to mention a unique experience in life, something incomparable, simply matchless, a survival test with highly possible traumas, specially inside, mostly in your brain and soul.. but not only, LOL: a room with Patrizia. Most men don't go a second time with her, which is probably why it seems that she has slowed down more and more, trying to moderate herself, to behave, not to overabuse, sequester, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and traumatize the helpless victim who fell into her trap, having mercy of the terrified trembling customers in the (execution) room.

I was with her once when she arrived last year, and I am still frightened when she comes too close to me, LOL! She sees my terror and she sadically comes to me, even sincerely friendly and reassuring me about her intentions, but I still shake and don't go back with her. So, one evening last week she literally lifted me up and took me by force towards the place of the execution, I managed to escape by luck (actually she put me down before getting by the theke, it seemed a mile to me). I agreed to enter because she promised me she would spare me and she would lie down like a perfect corpse (like many of her colleagues normally do, I appreciate them a lot when I think of Patrizia). Furthermore, rooms by the entrance have windows, so I could have tried to escape from there if she hadn't kept her word..

She is a woman a man should try for having something to tell his friends and St Peter when his moment comes, because she's capable of things you wouldn't even imagine.. and even if you did, you wouldn't find a girl who could do them, specially in that way, with such a fire, even if you paid thousands, I guess not even movie actresses.. The closest girl to her which I can think of, but very far second place, is Karina from Venus in last spring, a fantastic sex maniac, bisexual (even tri, quadri, pentasexual, etc., pratically with-any-creation-of-God-whether-animated-or-not-SEXUAL) nymphomaniac.

If I hadn't received a warning for an argumentative post (for ironizing about writers who don't post a single info and write useless posts!?!?) I wouldn't have stayed silent for about 1 year. Now I'm not used anymore to post and so far I think I wrote even too much, I don't miss that much reporting my adventures, so be happy with the little I share. Or report me again to moderator

BigBuddy69
03-21-18, 17:29
About the extras, I heard that now they cost 10 euros each, maybe that's why the British gentleman had to pay 50.

Optimist
03-21-18, 18:17
EG. Welcome back. The forum is better for your reports: it is nice to get real information instead of .....well I had better not say. Yes, the consensus is that I paid too much. I know I am not the only one, so everyone needs to be warned to refuse to pay 50.

Patrizia. I have heard of her legendary service from others as well. Unfortunately she was not there.Great description thanks

Interesting that the 1 hour virus is spreading. When I hear that I just refuse to go to a room pointblank.

Because of such scamming, and pressuring, this recent trip was my cheapest trip in all my years in Germany. Normally I spend maybe 2000 to 3000: this time only about 800 or less. In all the clubs I was asked on entering a room if I would stay for an hour: in response I only stayed (on most occasions) less than half-hour. The more pressure the less I stay.

Cheers.

Kuni042
03-21-18, 22:29
EG. Welcome back. The forum is better for your reports: it is nice to get real information instead of .....well I had better not say. Yes, the consensus is that I paid too much. I know I am not the only one, so everyone needs to be warned to refuse to pay 50.

Patrizia. I have heard of her legendary service from others as well. Unfortunately she was not there.Great description thanks

Interesting that the 1 hour virus is spreading. When I hear that I just refuse to go to a room pointblank.

Because of such scamming, and pressuring, this recent trip was my cheapest trip in all my years in Germany. Normally I spend maybe 2000 to 3000: this time only about 800 or less. In all the clubs I was asked on entering a room if I would stay for an hour: in response I only stayed (on most occasions) less than half-hour. The more pressure the less I stay.

Cheers.Yes. Fully agree. I also spend less and less money. Question is: what to do with all that money? BTW: I had a few very good experiences at Salome at Herne. Seems there always 2 or 3 busty girls. 3 or 4 really good looking ones. And my favourites: 2 or 3 Germans that cater to my verbal fetishes.

Vito Corleone
03-21-18, 22:34
I am afraid you have been cheated about prices.. Last week I was there and I can confirm what Vito said.. And I have just asked a guy who lives very close to f39.. Prices haven't changed. Maybe they took advantage of a poor foreigner, LOL! Possible extras shouldn't be agreed for money in these clubs, because they are all inclusive, and what is not included is illegal! LOL!

For the rest, I would agree about the general situation and the service. There are 2-3 new (one had previously been misbehaving in Verena) little young stars who think to be clever misses universe, wanting and insisting on at least one hour to provide some kind of services. The funny thing is that it seems they just started the business, if not else because of the age, but they deal harder than the veterans. I must say I took (only once, for short whiles) the 3 of them and cannot complain that much, even if none of them made me happy, I would probably even repeat hoping to have some satisfaction on a second chance, but I would prefer on their "request", not on my initiative, to have an edge.Welcome back EG!

I also agree about Patricia. She is quite an experience. Difficult to describe. Just have to experience her. If anyone has heart issues best to stay away. I've been with her many times & she never gets boring. The level of intensity rose a bit too much during my last session with her & after an hour I told her to stop. Too over the top that day. Anyone been with her more than on e knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Karina at Venus was a total nympho! Opposite of Patricia. Both great service but karina much more sensual. Did private after she moved on from Venus then off to a big club.

Patricia's sessions are like when I drive 250-270 km on the autobahn. It's exciting but also quite intense. It's also difficult to keep this speed but the thrill of flying with your hair on fire is great. I would pass out if I drove an hour non stop at those speeds. That's what it feels like with her. I generally drive a high end car but it's not a Porsche! She keeps pushing the pedal till the engine explodes!

Vito Corleone
03-21-18, 22:38

Cheers.I did a many new girls at f39 & was only asked once about time. Bella always asks but I've been with her many times. I mostly did my regs at Venus & grim.

Optimist
03-27-18, 11:48
A bit more detail on my visit.

I went in search of the fabled Patrizia. This involved a train ride to Bochum HBF, and then a maybe 15 minute tram ride (I was foxed at first that the trams at HBF are underground at the front of the station). Then it was a ten minute walk (half of which was waiting for pedestrian lights to change). The shed in which Freude sits at Freudenbergstrasse 39 is one of the most depressing constructions possible. Still, I hadn't come for the architecture.

I got buzzed in, given a towel, walked over to the desk and paid 20 euro (the entry price is changing frequently so it may be different by now). Went downstairs to change, came up and put my valuables in the small lockers by the door and looked around.

I had forgotten how large the club was. Maybe 6 times as big as Dietzenbach, maybe 10 times the size of Villa Venus?. Maybe more. But it had all the elements of a Red Carpet Club. Rather dingy lighting, couches sparsely occupied by sundry inactive girls (in view of the no approach policy). Like Luderland, the club is a faded glory, clearly having once been intended to be a "proper" FKK (think like Babylon), but now does not fill up its space.

There is a nice eating area but no food. Unless one counts the cheapest possible pain au chocolat and poor apples to be sufficient. Coffee and cold soft drinks available there and on the rear side of the front desk.

I was determined to waste no time and luckily immediately spotted Bella hiding in a darkened corner. The layout (with a dividing wall) is such that it is hard to see more than half the club at any one time, and as the girls tend to stay put it is hard to keep an eye on everything. Anyway, Bella and I chatted briefly. I had bee told her service was poor, but she had a superb slim body so I didn't care. In fact in the room she was very active and worked like a trooper, with some astonishingly deep penetration. She continued the theme I had encountered in the Duisburg RLD the night before, the favourite word being "mit". The session would have been much better but she was clearly ill with a cold so I kept clear of her mouth. 40 euros and a moderately happy man. Talking later to a German guy it seems she gave me better service than she is known for: he laughed in sympathy when i said I had been with her. But I was happy with it

After the session she disappeared and didn't return for about two hours. This is a point Vito makes about Dietzenbach and certainluy also applies here, even more so on my visit. Girls seemed to disappear into the recesses of the club for unknown purposes for extended periods of time. I think the popular girls do this to avoid working.

I spotted Cindy returning from a room and immediately sat down by her. She had a queue of customers waiting. Again a decent session, even though she asked for 10 euros fro extras. I am told by several regulars that I was suckered on this, but I did not realise as I had read other customers having the same experience throughout the club. A decent session but she also had a dreadful cold and shakes so I kept my distance. She was tired from being unwell so was not very enterprising in her service. We finished and I was still moderately happy.

From then on I started to get really fed up. I had my eye of three or four girls who I had seen in he distance at various points, but all of these were disappearing either occasionally with prebooked customers or into the club recesses. I kept close to the pay lockers and could see that these girls were hardly working at all. And no sign of Patrizia, so I asked reception if she might be coming today, to which the answer was that the working girls were self-employed and who knows when, if ever, they might turn up. A very legally correct answer, but not helpful.

There was now a two hour period when none of the girts I wanted were to be seen (and I knew they were not in rooms). So I went with glass wearing Alice. Thse who know me will laugh. Huge huge natural breasts of a short frame: not fat, but sturdily built. She also turned out to have a cold!. All these colds were cooling my ardour. Again the 10 euros for extras. A decent session but I had lost my interest, calculating the number of viral entities floating around my head.

After this session still none of my targets, so I took a fourth girl, whose name I foret, even less my type. Exactly the same story, leaving me with the feeling that God was having a good laugh.

After another hour's waiting I finally saw one of my targets emerge after a gap of several hours. Unfortunately another guy beat me to her. They went to a room, and within three minutes came back separately having aborted the session, for reasons which if I am guessing revolved around what services she provided. She sat down while I felt the bad atmosphere emanating from her couch, but I thought I had to strike. But before I took one step she had whipped up her towel and strode into the hidden recesses of the club, a universe full of the best looking girls, but unseen by ordinary mortals.

And then immediately I saw one of my other targets going off to a room with a guy.

And that is when I decided that anything would be better than sitting on a couch in such a downbeat atmosphere, listening to soulless music, with no food, by the paylockers waiting maybe two hours or more for an available girls.

On the journey back I had more fun noticing the current trend for slim German girls to wear the tightest leggings possible. So maybe God was giving me a consolation.

Would I repeat. Yes, but only if I felt lucky or were in the company of regulars like Vito, EastGoing and so on

DMD2017
03-27-18, 14:00
I spotted Cindy returning from a room and immediately sat down by her. She had a queue of customers waiting. Again a decent session, even though she asked for 10 euros fro extras. I am told by several regulars that I was suckered on this, but I did not realise as I had read other customers having the same experience throughout the club. A decent session but she also had a dreadful cold and shakes so I kept my distance. She was tired from being unwell so was not very enterprising in her service. We finished and I was still moderately happy.It's funny. I thought the talk with the theke made her change back to normal, but if she is still playing some customers, I would avoid her on future trips! I guess a leopard can't change it's spots! Even though the last time she gave me okay service at normal pricing, I felt she was trying to show the theke that she changed so that she could stay in the club because she was reported for cheating customers before!

There was now a two hour period when none of the girts I wanted were to be seen (and I knew they were not in rooms). So I went with glass wearing Alice. Thse who know me will laugh. Huge huge natural breasts of a short frame: not fat, but sturdily built. She also turned out to have a cold!. All these colds were cooling my ardour. Again the 10 euros for extras. A decent session but I had lost my interest, calculating the number of viral entities floating around my head.After this session still none of my targets, so I took a fourth girl, whose name I foret, even less my type. Exactly the same story, leaving me with the feeling that God was having a good laugh.There is a mall not too far away. Sometimes before I come into Dietzenbach late afternoon, I go to the nearby mall to pick up things and then I see 4 or 5 girls from the club on their break. I'm sure the girls from F39 must do the same being close to a shopping area!

I avoided F39 this trip because of the reports of pricing. I have to say, even though I didn't go to F39, I didn't miss it! I had a good time at the other RTC, found new favorites at Bernd's, and (started and) ended the trip with Dietzenbach!

I guess it's for the best I avoided F39 because if any of the girls ever tried to cheat me (like Cindy), I may forgive them, but in the back of my mind, I would not forget that they tried to cheat me before! I hope the theke will straighten things out with those involved before other people avoid the club and then it starts to go downhill again!

I wonder if the semi-new girl, Alizeh came from F39? When I started the trip with Dietzenbach, she was as good as any of the other girls with 30 Euros (the old "new" pricing, which changed a few days later), but when I had her at the end of the trip, she tried to cheat me with some 50 Euro scheme (to which it's good to know the theke in case of cheats)! No, she didn't succeed in getting extra money from your's truly, but I felt a "How dare she!" feeling for even trying to do this! I might go with her again (if she's around) in my next trip, but with caution (which might ruin my session, thinking "Will she or will she not" do this again) but any money transactions will be in plain view in front of the theke.