PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Shit in the Philippines

Pages : 1 2 [3]

WestCoast1
08-13-23, 06:13
Why are these girls against westerners.

Because, generally, we are older, fatter, pay significantly less and, demand much more for the comparatively little we do pay.

P.S. I forgot to add that should she be seen going with a westerner, then she is likely to be ostracized by the high paying Koreans, Chinese, Japanese etc too.

All round, openly fucking a westerner represents a very bad business decision for the prettiest girls who have numerous options.

However, there is some disagreement on the board about what can happen after hours, with a long term resident customer, away from prying eyes. But that's another discussion. 🤔.G is right, those are over-arching generalizations. They really apply only in AC. I was in AC recently and while I did see some K-fawning by the girls (especially when the Korean was throwing peso notes into a crowd of gogo girls on stage), I noticed that I was as much relished in many bars as the old days. I heard repeatedly: "Buy this one a drink sir". "Why not barfine tonight sir? So many girls". And, "You barfine that one tonight sir. She needs it". There seemed to be plenty of fine-fanny to go around for anyone.

A thought on the K thing in Korean bars. In several such bars I was the only white customer. At times, not only was I being ignored, but also the girls weren't paying attention to anyone who was not having a LD with a girl, nor were the girls on stage paying attention to any customers in the bar, including the Korean guys. Koreans often go in with other Korean mates and just share a drink or two, chat together or pay attention to their phones, and pay scant attention to the girls. The Korean gents who walk into a bar, get a lineup, and barfine 1 (or multiple) girls; and Koreans who make it rain, are by far the minority of Koreans hitting WS. Its true, the girls sometimes fawn over Koreans, and some girls might not be seen with a westerner. I am sure that would not keep me from going to AC.

The AC thread in the Phils forums seems to stay at the top of the reports since the Covid re-opening. Outside AC, things are different. There is an increased Korean (and other asian foreigners) presence in Burgos also, but I haven't seen much K-fawning. That leaves just AC with this issue. Outside of AC, anyone who is blond / blue (or anyone who is nice and has a wallet) is still a hit with the pina.

Tally ho, more AC bar reports are forthcoming.

Dg8787
08-16-23, 03:06
With respect we have been over this countless times, lollipop bar does not have 2 types of bikini colour deplicting the girls price, all girls are 4,000 peso, how do I know this I have been in lollipop bar countless times over the last few weeks / months and was last there 2 nights ago, as pointed out before, the bar owner, the manager, the mama, the girls all confirm the bikini colours mean nothing and all girls are 4,000 peso, hell most nights many girls are wearing white, blue yellow and any other colour bikini in lollipop bar.

Quite happy to meet you
in lollipop bar any night of the week, I know the owner / manager / mama well, we can ask them outright, and put this to bed once and for all, beers on me.Pretty hard to been going to the wrong mistaken "Lollipop" bar for many years and past few weeks and months knowing the owner, manager and mama well.

Sailor Jack
09-22-23, 03:59
Moving furniture.

Sailor Jack
09-25-23, 15:11
Lesbian Waiter?

Goferring
09-25-23, 20:21
Lesbian Waiter?Looks like Ms Rivera is looking for girlfriends. 😜.

WestCoast1
09-25-23, 22:24
Lesbian Waiter?Vaccination required. I can help.

Goferring
09-26-23, 05:03
Vaccination required. I can help.You identify as a 18 yo lesbian now?

Congratulations in the new you. 😜.

G.

WestCoast1
09-26-23, 06:03
Vaccination required. I can help.

You identify as a 18 yo lesbian now? Congratulations in the new you. 😜.I identify as a vaccinator of the 'he' persuasion, who on occasion is persuasive. Always glad to help a young lady (how she identifies, not important to me) land a good job. The things I do to help these girls get ahead.

Goferring
11-10-23, 06:29
Today is November 10, 2023. You can live in the past (some still 30+ years ago) or make some new history today! I prefer today and tomorrow. Yes, yesterday was cheaper but I was only making $1.35 an hour.Valid point. 30 years ago vs now:

Then:

More, hotter, cheaper babes. What attitudes?

What's a ST?

I was younger, fitter, better looking.

Freebies & hookers as girlfriends.

Party tonight, bounce back tomorrow, the next day and the day after.

Stupid and brave enough to get into crazy situations, good and bad.

Bang at will, any where, any time, as often as needed and do it all again tomorrow.

Now:

I know where to go to find girls I want.

$10 or $100? Doesn't really matter as long as I'm enjoying myself.

I now know the tell tail signs to avoid dramas.

Have some fantastic memories but smart enough not to try to relive them.

Travel, hotels soo much easier and cheaper to arrange.

Online girls.

Would I do my 20's over again? Sure.

Am I having a great time now? Sure.

Enjoy. G.

Jarango
11-10-23, 14:17
Valid point. 30 years ago vs now:

Then:

Now: .You are, as ever, right. I submitted my passport renewal photo a few days ago and God, I look like the pathetic old dude I am and I see the limp dick that lies ahead for me. That said, I must realise and act my age and pace accordingly. I don't want the hot spots and teenagers who want to run to be with their bar buddies. Even when I am talking to young folk here about my non sexual exploits, they look at me like I am a quaint old grand the, who lived in the jungle 50 years ago, a museum piece in their eyes but not in mine.

I still have some life in me and I prefer to be with farm girls than freezing here in the cold watching afternoon TV, and stopping dogs shitting outside my house.

We live, we die and we try to put figments of intensity in between hose end points. No easy task.

WestCoast1
11-30-23, 15:53
One thing that everyone here will agree is that the trike mafia drivers are rip-off MFers. Those MFers will rip off everyone, including the locals.I'm right there with you. The drivers in Brgy Poblacion (Burgos and surrounding area) and Bel-Air did the same thing during covid. Normal prices doubled overnight. I figured it was a planned thing due to inflation, or such. No driver would offer any kind of price reduction. They hang around together, always, at malls and tryke terminals. If you ask the first driver in line if he will accept p80 instead of p100, he will say no. Approach the second, third, or fourth and they will all say no. They act as a gang and surround you while you are trying to get a price reduction (as an intimidation factor both for you, and any errant driver who might want to break with the brotherhood and lower the price). There is even the old outdated fare matrix on a placard in every tryke. I approached the Brgy hall to complain (the Brgy sets all Tryke, motorella, local moto-taxi, and pedicab rates). "No sir. We let them charge what they want now. Its up to them". Talk about a complete abdication of responsibility. Its no different in Angeles.

Dg8787
11-30-23, 16:30
I'm right there with you. The drivers in Brgy Poblacion (Burgos and surrounding area) and Bel-Air did the same thing during covid. Normal prices doubled overnight. I figured it was a planned thing due to inflation, or such. No driver would offer any kind of price reduction. They hang around together, always, at malls and tryke terminals. If you ask the first driver in line if he will accept p80 instead of p100, he will say no. Approach the second, third, or fourth and they will all say no. They act as a gang and surround you while you are trying to get a price reduction (as an intimidation factor both for you, and any errant driver who might want to break with the brotherhood and lower the price). There is even the old outdated fare matrix on a placard in every tryke. I approached the Brgy hall to complain (the Brgy sets all Tryke, motorella, local moto-taxi, and pedicab rates). "No sir. We let them charge what they want now. Its up to them". Talk about a complete abdication of responsibility. Its no different in Angeles.For one I agree with you about the trike mafia and set prices.

On the other hand we have some mongers here acting as the pussy price mafia shaming anyone paying more or tipping the girls. Shameful conduct too.

Goferring
11-30-23, 19:43
I'm right there with you. The drivers in Brgy Poblacion (Burgos and surrounding area) and Bel-Air did the same thing during covid. Normal prices doubled overnight. I figured it was a planned thing due to inflation, or such. No driver would offer any kind of price reduction. They hang around together, always, at malls and tryke terminals. If you ask the first driver in line if he will accept p80 instead of p100, he will say no. Approach the second, third, or fourth and they will all say no. They act as a gang and surround you while you are trying to get a price reduction (as an intimidation factor both for you, and any errant driver who might want to break with the brotherhood and lower the price). There is even the old outdated fare matrix on a placard in every tryke. I approached the Brgy hall to complain (the Brgy sets all Tryke, motorella, local moto-taxi, and pedicab rates). "No sir. We let them charge what they want now. Its up to them". Talk about a complete abdication of responsibility. Its no different in Angeles.That's the world over now. It's not hard to understand why there was a hole in the market that was easily filled by the ride share apps.

WestCoast1
12-05-23, 12:27
I'm really tired of dealing with the disfunction here.Hahaha which one? Here is one.

In your neighborhood, trash pickup service is Wednesdays. The truck usually rolls in around 6 am-8 am. You put your trash outside in trash cans Tuesday evening, and bring in the empty cans on Wednesday morning. On a certain Tuesday morning (a day early), you hear the trash truck driving by early. You look out the window and see the truck going past your house at 5:50 am. Hmmm. Later in the morning you see your neighbor outside watering his plants. You inquire as to the trash early pickup. Seems it was a surprise to him and everyone else. Nobody put their thrash out. Everyone puts their trash out that Tuesday evening, hoping the truck comes thru on Wednesday morning. But it doesn't; no truck comes by. Was Wednesday a holiday? "No". You leave the trash cans outside and wait for a Thursday pickup, but it doesn't come.

You bike over to the Brgy hall and inquire. "We don't know sir. You call the city hall". You bike over to the city hall (its on your way to an upscale coffee shop you like -- because the place is littered with PYT's) and inquire. "They what"? They came a day early, on Tuesday. "Really". Really. Why? "We don't know sir". They also didn't come today, Thursday. Why not? "Ah. Um. We don't know". I see. Will it come next week on Wednesday? "We are not sure of that sir". Is there a holiday or city celebration or function next week? "No sir". Is there anything you *are* sure of? "Yes we are having an office party tomorrow afternoon. You can come here".

What do I do with this week's trash? "It will go next week sir". I mean, I have 2 trash cans, and they are already full from the past week's trash. Where do I put the additional trash from the upcoming week? "I don't know sir". Can you ask them to hit our neighborhood tomorrow to make up for the miss this week? Deadpan response: "They didn't miss this week sir. They came on Tuesday". Hahaha Grrrrrrrrr!

You bike of to the coffee shop and contemplate: I never considered the possibility, until I moved to Phils, that there would be a get-your-poon / keep-your-trash tradeoff.

Newton York
12-11-23, 00:31
Holy cow man, is the average income in the Philippines that low? Watch this and at around 1:30 the software engineer guy, a freaking software engineer says his salary at a mind blowing low of 1300 bucks, says it's higher than the national average.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLXTV7CdMBk

That's why I keep saying. And I've been saying it in the Thailand thread for days now, why are there not more of us taking advantage of this incredible discrepancy? With what we make, where we are, how we're treated like kings when we're in South East Asia. We should show up more often in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, etc. Sounds like paradise to me. The average Paul Blart schlub from middle American can live like a king in Manila. I know I'm doing it fellas. I'm just in the process of saving up some cash, and if I don't die from a heart attack soon, I'll be able to get my old man ass over to Thailand, or Cambodia or right here. Granted the cost of living there is low, so people don't make much anyway, but my point is taking our money and bringing it there. That's the whole point. That's my reason for living now. I wake up everyday for that purpose. So I can die in Thailand. Hopefully while I'm fucking a babe. Best way to go. Nicolas Cage, Leaving Las Vegas style. Life is nothing but misery, unless you're fucking a babe.

Member #4794
02-27-24, 12:52
NAIA Terminal 1 is STILL the most unorganized shady unpractical terminal in the world.

You need to clear security 3 times where they don't really check you these used to be places where they planted bullets on you. Now they still check your bag at every single check point. No dildos no razors or toothbrushes nothing electric and if its gift wrapped might as well just offload your luggage at that point. Need to take medication past the 3rd check point well you are out of luck. They don't allow you to take even life saving medication with zero exceptions so severely disabled people need to hobble out of the security line to a water station that is literally 2 steps outside the security check point where this person is than once again subjected to EXTREEM scrutiny over and fucking over again. They are not really keeping any one safe they are just inconveniencing everyone. I have never been denied water in any airport other than NAIA term 1 nor have I been been told I cannot check in electronic devices that do not have a battery in them. It is a disgrace imo. The other terminals have some of this nonsense built in but nothing to this extent.

Aml3740
02-27-24, 15:55
NAIA Terminal 1 is STILL the most unorganized shady unpractical terminal in the world.

You need to clear security 3 times where they don't really check you these used to be places where they planted bullets on you. Now they still check your bag at every single check point. No dildos no razors or toothbrushes nothing electric and if its gift wrapped might as well just offload your luggage at that point. Need to take medication past the 3rd check point well you are out of luck. They don't allow you to take even life saving medication with zero exceptions so severely disabled people need to hobble out of the security line to a water station that is literally 2 steps outside the security check point where this person is than once again subjected to EXTREEM scrutiny over and fucking over again. They are not really keeping any one safe they are just inconveniencing everyone. I have never been denied water in any airport other than NAIA term 1 nor have I been been told I cannot check in electronic devices that do not have a battery in them. It is a disgrace imo. The other terminals have some of this nonsense built in but nothing to this extent.I left NAIA Terminal 1 last month. When I came to Philippines, I brought the same backpack I use going to work, and I didn't notice I had left a walkie talkie inside. I had no problems flying, even with that inside, until I went to leave the Philippines (and I had flown several times while in Philippines from Terminal 3 on Cebu Pacific). There last security checkpoint, they pulled my bag for inspection and pulled it out. They said I had to remove the battery (which I had no idea how to do). For 20 minutes three different agents tried to remove the battery from it. Then they put it back inside my backpack, battery still attached because no one could figure out how to remove it, and told me not to use it on the plane or in the airport and sent me in my way. I was a little bit dumbfounded by that!

Dg8787
02-27-24, 21:28
I left NAIA Terminal 1 last month. When I came to Philippines, I brought the same backpack I use going to work, and I didn't notice I had left a walkie talkie inside. I had no problems flying, even with that inside, until I went to leave the Philippines (and I had flown several times while in Philippines from Terminal 3 on Cebu Pacific). There last security checkpoint, they pulled my bag for inspection and pulled it out. They said I had to remove the battery (which I had no idea how to do). For 20 minutes three different agents tried to remove the battery from it. Then they put it back inside my backpack, battery still attached because no one could figure out how to remove it, and told me not to use it on the plane or in the airport and sent me in my way. I was a little bit dumbfounded by that!Hijackers use walkie talkies on the plane. By instructing you not to use it on the plane clearly avoided a hijacking.

GDreams
02-28-24, 09:24

You need to clear security 3 times where they don't really check you these used to be places where they planted bullets on you. Now they still check your bag at every single check point. No dildos no razors or toothbrushes nothing electric and if its gift wrapped might as well just offload your luggage at that point. Need to take medication past the 3rd check point well you are out of luck. They don't allow you to take even life saving medication with zero exceptions so severely disabled people need to hobble out of the security line to a water station that is literally 2 steps outside the security check point where this person is than once again subjected to EXTREEM scrutiny over and fucking over again. They are not really keeping any one safe they are just inconveniencing everyone. I have never been denied water in any airport other than NAIA term 1 nor have I been been told I cannot check in electronic devices that do not have a battery in them. It is a disgrace imo. The other terminals have some of this nonsense built in but nothing to this extent.I had my best experience ever at T1 from exiting the plane on an international flight to seated in a taxi was approx 10 minutes with pick up my of baggage from the carousel.

Goferring
03-13-24, 18:20
Just a little shit stirring on my part.

A cost comparison for the Cheap Charlie's like myself.

Looks like 5 k gets you singing karaoke in AC while a knock house in Jakarta, previously known for two-fer deals, has now introduced three-fer offers. 730 k IDR is about 2500 PHP. That's for THREE 19 YEAR OLDS.

..So after I took her to Skyfall and made eye contact with a super hot blonde on stage wearing glasses, my girl tells me she's a cherry girl. What? I resolved to salvage the night by singing karaoke with her, which I do enjoy doing with a beautiful girl on my arm. At the end of the night she would not even come back with me...

She showed me on a piece of cardboard what the prices were; 1-375 K, 2-500 AND 3- 730 K...Enjoy. G.

CenTexCrash
03-28-24, 03:05
Not sure if correct thread, if not allowed: Admins delete and / or reply with pic of glass bowl with 3 bags worth of M&Ms with all the brown pieces removed, but here goes:

I have paid PM, Wonder if any board members with PM can help me or already know answer: flying a civilian holiday trip from Houston USA to Middle East, but am exploring possibly extending my holiday and swapping return flight with an trip-within-trip to MNL.

All of this hinges on a sweet price Google is finding: May several dates, Google finds a one way MNL-IAH via United for reasonable $550-560. I am directed to United's PH portal. When I iron everything and click PURCHASE, it redirects me to an error on the United US portal and says Whoops the price is actually going to be $1050 not 550, hopes and dreams RUINED.

Am hoping to coordinate with someone to browse United's website from a PH IP address to dummy up same itinerary and figure out if discrepancy is my IP address location in North America or if I need to be a Pinoy citizen / passport for that price to be honored. If its IP address then hunt for buddy with VPN powers, if its a citizenship / passport issue then hopes and dreams still ruined but at least we know why.

Transporter
03-28-24, 06:39
Not sure if correct thread, if not allowed: Admins delete and / or reply with pic of glass bowl with 3 bags worth of M&Ms with all the brown pieces removed, but here goes: Am hoping to coordinate with someone to browse United's website from a PH IP address to dummy up same itinerary and figure out if discrepancy is my IP address location in North America or if I need to be a Pinoy citizen / passport for that price to be honored. If its IP address then hunt for buddy with VPN powers, if its a citizenship / passport issue then hopes and dreams still ruined but at least we know why.Not an expert here but I think it may be where you purchase from. I always get out of the country first, then purchase separate round trip tickets from a location outside the US. If not a simple VPN should be able to test your theory.

GDreams
03-28-24, 12:17
Not sure if correct thread, if not allowed: Admins delete and / or reply with pic of glass bowl with 3 bags worth of M&Ms with all the brown pieces removed, but here goes:

I have paid PM, Wonder if any board members with PM can help me or already know answer: flying a civilian holiday trip from Houston USA to Middle East, but am exploring possibly extending my holiday and swapping return flight with an trip-within-trip to MNL.

All of this hinges on a sweet price Google is finding: May several dates, Google finds a one way MNL-IAH via United for reasonable $550-560. I am directed to United's PH portal. When I iron everything and click PURCHASE, it redirects me to an error on the United US portal and says Whoops the price is actually going to be $1050 not 550, hopes and dreams RUINED.

Am hoping to coordinate with someone to browse United's website from a PH IP address to dummy up same itinerary and figure out if discrepancy is my IP address location in North America or if I need to be a Pinoy citizen / passport for that price to be honored. If its IP address then hunt for buddy with VPN powers, if its a citizenship / passport issue then hopes and dreams still ruined but at least we know why.Contact a philippine travel agent to make the booking for you.

AussieGaigin
03-29-24, 00:44
I can recall a similar situation back in the dark ages before internet, VPNs, etc. Bookings had to be made through an agency / office.

I wanted to buy a ticket for a girlfriend to fly Japan-Australia-Japan for a holiday, but I was told I could not book for a flight not originating in Australia at the (lower) Japanese fare rate. I've forgotten the reasoning, but seems the same applies today.

Expat American
03-29-24, 08:19
Just a little shit stirring on my part.

A cost comparison for the Cheap Charlie's like myself.

Looks like 5 k gets you singing karaoke in AC while a knock house in Jakarta, previously known for two-fer deals, has now introduced three-fer offers. 730 k IDR is about 2500 PHP. That's for THREE 19 YEAR OLDS.

Enjoy. G.No, don't spread that news and spoil our playground! We don't want it to be infested with drink only cherry girls and punters happy to pay 100 USD to chat with illiterate village girls. I haven't done the 3 fer but have done the 2 fer for 500 K and it was sweet. Even with a very generous 200 K each tip that had them fulfill all my requirements, it was about 3 K Peso. Maybe next time I will try the 3 fer just to say I did it.

Goferring
03-29-24, 21:35
No, don't spread that news and spoil our playground! We don't want it to be infested with drink only cherry girls and punters happy to pay 100 USD to chat with illiterate village girls. I haven't done the 3 fer but have done the 2 fer for 500 K and it was sweet. Even with a very generous 200 K each tip that had them fulfill all my requirements, it was about 3 K Peso. Maybe next time I will try the 3 fer just to say I did it.Valid point. I should have pointed out that Jollie Bellie's and destitute single mom's are soo much better looking than Jakarta girls. It's damn near impossible to find an attractive, fuckable girl there. 😜.

200 k tip?? Each?? You do know that the girls' commission on a fully prices session is only 70 k. No need to worry about the Koreans when you are in town. 🤑 Be the solution not the problem. LOL.

Enjoy. G.

P.S. Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, note the name of this forum and my smiley faces. 👍.

PhilJoy
04-02-24, 14:59
I had my best experience ever at T1 from exiting the plane on an international flight to seated in a taxi was approx 10 minutes with pick up my of baggage from the carousel.Hi G,

I have to agree, I've always got out of there fast.

That is, after walking a mile to immigration.

The PAL planes from Brisbane Australia always seem to 'park' at the ass end of the airport and you get off the plane and onto a shuttle bus to the terminal.

Then it's a long walk to immigration.

However, once they've checked and stamped the passport, you grab your baggage and there's never been a customs wait to speak of.

Next thing you know, you're out being swamped by taxi touts.

One tip for others. If you've got a long wait for a flight out of there and want a beer or a smoke, go down to the departure level and buy beers from the small stores down there and just go out in the carpark around 'the tree'.

Also great for long flight delays rather than sitting inside the terminal departure lounge with hundreds of pissed off people.

Phil.

PhilJoy
04-03-24, 15:54
Hi G,

I have to agree, I've always got out of there fast.

That is, after walking a mile to immigration.

The PAL planes from Brisbane Australia always seem to 'park' at the ass end of the airport and you get off the plane and onto a shuttle bus to the terminal.

Then it's a long walk to immigration.

However, once they've checked and stamped the passport, you grab your baggage and there's never been a customs wait to speak of.

Next thing you know, you're out being swamped by taxi touts.

One tip for others. If you've got a long wait for a flight out of there and want a beer or a smoke, go down to the departure level and buy beers from the small stores down there and just go out in the carpark around 'the tree'..Sorry, I meant the arrivals level downstairs. There's a ramp that will get you down there to the small stores selling beer and the 'tree' is out the back in the carpark. Been offered a BJ there but it's not too discreet as most of the locals wait in their cars for arriving flights.

Phil.

A Traveler
04-22-24, 07:37
Living in the USA, my biggest worries were about work. My job caused me a lot of stress. Projects, deadlines, people asking me questions I didn't know how to answer, etc.

I have none of those worries here. Here in AC, my biggest worry is scheduling girls. I have been texting the Perimeter waitress to coordinate the threeway for tomorrow afternoon. Then, out of the blue, the missing Walking Street dancer texted me. Her story is she went to Manila to spend time with her aunt and cousin. Sure. She's going to go sign in to work, come directly to my place, and act like my girlfriend as long as I pay her barfine.

So now my problems are: will she be gone before the next girls arrive tomorrow afternoon? Will I have power to boom boom three girls in one day? And it won't be cheap. Each Perimeter girl is 2,500, and the Walking Street girl is 4,000. The only reason she is 4,000 instead of 5,000 is that she doesn't want to wear a T back bikini.

Expat American
04-22-24, 09:21
True.

I can't tell you the number of guys who think that the girl is in love with them and there is some special connection. But as soon as you leave, it is next guy up and she will make him feel the same way and he will be thinking the same thing. Most girls have a number of "special" guys who think they mean more to the girl than other guys. Just part of the game.Haha. So true. Can't count the number of times I've been fucking some bargirl while she is on the phone with her "BF" in Europe or US telling him she is in the province and no work bar anymore. I just fuck her harder cause its fun watching her try not to squeal while on the phone. Just how desperate do you have to be to think a 20 year old prostitute 10000 miles away is in love with you waiting for your obese 65 year old ass to come back? Its simple. Fuck them, Pay them and Leave them. If you communicate with them after you go home, you are sap and they will take your money.

Last time I was in AC a young white stud brought his "girlfriend" and her "family" to Aqua. It was hilarious watching him trying to impress them with buying drinks and food etc. And they were just looking at him like a pig being fattened for the slaughter.

Guys, if you wouldn't marry a stripper or prostitute in your own country why would you do it here? A little more thinking with the other head PLEASE!

MoonShot
04-22-24, 12:56
Living in the USA, my biggest worries were about work. My job caused me a lot of stress. Projects, deadlines, people asking me questions I didn't know how to answer, etc.

I have none of those worries here. Here in AC, my biggest worry is scheduling girls. I have been texting the Perimeter waitress to coordinate the threeway for tomorrow afternoon. Then, out of the blue, the missing Walking Street dancer texted me. Her story is she went to Manila to spend time with her aunt and cousin. Sure. She's going to go sign in to work, come directly to my place, and act like my girlfriend as long as I pay her barfine.

So now my problems are: will she be gone before the next girls arrive tomorrow afternoon? Will I have power to boom boom three girls in one day? And it won't be cheap. Each Perimeter girl is 2,500, and the Walking Street girl is 4,000. The only reason she is 4,000 instead of 5,000 is that she doesn't want to wear a T back bikini.Your biggest worries in the USA is about work because you are working and the work is causing you a lot of stress. When you go to AC on vacation, you're on vacation and you don't have to worry about work. That is the way it usually is. But I understand that you trying to be funny.

NapaSlapper
04-25-24, 02:12
Your posts should be followed with a 'Fake news' warning.

I was recently in Angeles and the place was hopping. The bars were busy with lots of customers, there were lots of girls and plenty of pretty ones. Some bars were so busy with customers I struggled to get a seat. The stage was so packed with girls at Viking, they had a line of girls dancing in front of the stage too. You make the place out to be a ghost-town but the truth is quite different.

You also have an obsession with Koreans. You try to put people off by implying westerners don't have a chance. I'm a white British guy in my late forties and on my trip I fucked the best looking black-tape dancer in Avalon (one of your beloved Korean bars) and an extremely hot Japanese-looking girl in Genesis, who three sour-faced Koreans tried to barfine under my nose. They literally asked a waitress to invite her over to join them despite the fact I'd bought her a drink. She told me this had happened as we walked down Fields Avenue back to my hotel, telling me she hates the arrogance of customers like that.

Angeles is a candy-shop, full of willing young, pretty girls, willing to spread their legs for cash. Anyone visiting, whether Western, Korean or Martian, will have the time of their life.Thanks for your input.

As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you thought was the best looking girl in a certain bar might have been the girl all the others would not be seen dead with.

You always rave about angeles city, how each girl was a stunner and the best sex you have had, I find the guys claiming such are the guys that normally spend long periods in loveless countries, they head to asia for a few days and because they can find a bit of attention from the lower end girls they start to dream all is rosy and they are kings.

After multiple claims of young stunners throwing themselves at you not one posted picture of such from you, maybe its all just an over active immagination.

Anyways, before you claim yes but you never post photos of the stunners, yes you are correct for the reason there are no stunners, far from it as me and multiple members have been saying for quite some years now.

NapaSlapper
04-25-24, 02:37
4 year old information is of no value in 2024.

AC was only open in January and February as the lock down went into effect.

I have noticed the higher barfines now have produced a better crop of ladies.

2024.I think you will find that in truth although barfines increase regularly the quality of girls declines year by year IMHO.

What one saw in the bars 4 years ago and was not happy with at all would be completely shocked by the present crop of bargirls on offer, especially those available to mr westerner.

Angeles has died a death as many are saying, westerners in angeles are in very few numbers, asian punter numbers are high, especially at weekends, take away the asians spending from angeles and it would be lights out.

NapaSlapper
04-25-24, 03:34
When you say Koreans are spending good money how much are you talking about being spent while in the bar for lady drinks and tipping girls directly (ie. Not including for the girl to go out). Would like an idea if I can compete for the girls.

Are your Western friends not getting attention in Korean bars solely because they aren't Asian or because they aren't willing to spend as much or more than the Koreans on the girls in a bar?

Thanks for the great update.Let me try to answer as to what I and many western friends see on our many barhops.

Better looking Girls in the korean oriented bars give no attention to westerners simply because they are westerners, they are asian only girls, they have no interest at all in whitey.

To know why, one has to accept that koreans like korean only girls as many have said, if a korean saw a girl he likes giving attention, drinking, bar fining with a westerner then she will be ignored by the koreans in future hence losing the said girl her earnings, many korean oriented bar owners / managers know of the koreans preference in korean only girls and many bars instruct the girls to give full attention to the asian punters, it is what it is unfortunately.

As said before, my western drinking buddies refuse to attend asian oriented bars because of the above reasons, yes the little gang of angeles appologists on here will have one beleive korean only girls will barfine with westerners, have not found this to be the case at all, in fact the complete opposite is true IMHO, hence my western drinking buddies refuse to drink in korean oriented bars, why should they when they are treated differently because of skin colour.

As far as how much asians spend in bars compared to westerners then I would say asians party in a different way to westerners, many asian friends attend the bars for a night out and think nothing of having 2-3 girls sitting at the table for each 1 asian, many times there are 3 guys but we have multiple girls as company in the bar, buying lady drinks, making it rain, tipping the girls directly for their good company in the bar, many times spending thousands of peso even without wanting to barfining with anyone.

When asia friends do barfine, they do not even question the girls cost, they just pay for what they want, often taking the girls out for dinner or a disco before the hotel room, what's not to like for the girls.

My western friends tend to hit the western bars where they will get some attention, they tend to table a girl of their choice, quickly buying maybe a couple of drinks for themselves and mainly only the one lady drink they do not make it rain or tend to spend much in the bars their whole purpose is to find what they want and quickly head straight for the hotel.

I always spend far far less barhopping in the company of western friend than korean friends, both groups party in different ways, the westerners are quick to get laid with as little cost the asians often are just about having a good time, often spending wildly on just that, it seems for asians having a good time and gaining face about how much they can spend is important, fucking comes second in importance for many asians friends.

Stories of westerners can choose amongst the better looking girls of angeles or bar fine just as attractive girls are just that stories.

Have seen many korean friends with some nice looking girls, my western friends not so much so, hope that helps with some answers.

Aml3740
04-25-24, 07:12
I've never been to Angeles. I thought about it at one point, but didn't go, and probably never will now. I will just make an observation. If I don't like a place, I don't go back. From what I hear, Angeles is pretty miserable except for the girls. If the girls aren't good and the bar scene is miserable, then why does NS keep going back? It doesn't make sense. At least that is what logic seems to speak. . .

This hobby takes all types. I just don't understand why some people try to shame or drive people away from something just because they don't like it.

NapaSlapper
04-25-24, 07:33
I've never been to Angeles. I thought about it at one point, but didn't go, and probably never will now. I will just make an observation. If I don't like a place, I don't go back. From what I hear, Angeles is pretty miserable except for the girls. If the girls aren't good and the bar scene is miserable, then why does NS keep going back? It doesn't make sense. At least that is what logic seems to speak. . .

This hobby takes all types. I just don't understand why some people try to shame or drive people away from something just because they don't like it.I don't go back to angeles. I live and work in Angeles and have done so for multiple years.

I sure as hell would not choose to live near Angeles for the bars or the quality of most bar girls that's For sure but stay because I have high paying work here.

Please don't let my findings put you or anyone else off a visit, give it a try.

NapaSlapper
04-25-24, 15:18
Truth behind Bargirl earning.

A very good friend that works as a model show girl in a very well known angeles city korean oriented bar was telling me about her popularity for lady drinks and tips and what her minimum expected earning are.

Her quoted numbers were.

1000 peso per night salary,1000 peso per night tips and making it rain money.

Minimum 20 lady drinks per night at 175 peso commission to the girl per drink which is another 3,500 peso per night, giving a grand total of 5,500 peso per night, not bad for a country where many people live on 200-300 peso per day in the cities and 100 peso per day in the boonies.

Could this possibly be true? I knew she was very popular amongst the high spending korean crowd in her bar as I always saw her either on stage doing her shows or sitting with a lady drink.

I started asking the question of bar girls earnings in the bar to some of the angeles city bar owners and managers I know well enough where they would speak openly and honestly to me including my bar girl friends bar owner but without mentioning what she had told me, yes was the answer, many of the top girls are on that amounts of salaries, commissions, in fact one korean bar owner pointed out one of his girls and said she held the record of girl drinks at 32 drinks commissions in 1 night, of course most lady drinks are juice shots so not a chance of getting drunk for the popular girls with the massive drink counts.

5,500 pesos on average per night for a popular girl, that's over 150,000 peso per month all without showing the colour of their undies to anyone.

Exactly why we have so many girls who have the looks and body to be popular insisting on drinks only, yet we have some clowns on here claiming they can walk into any of the korean bars and barfine any girl long time after buying 1 drink and a 4,000 peso barfine of which the bar girl will get 1,500 -2,000 peso if she is lucky, therefore losing the bargirls some 3,500 peso per night by bar fining v being a drinks only girls.

As we know all bar girls are in the business to earn the biggest pay day for the least amount of work and it seems many girls are able to do just that, earn great money while socialising in the bar all while not having to lower herself to fucking and sucking anyone. Good for the girls I say, not bitter in the slightest that the top girl have found a better way of life.

Dg8787
04-26-24, 12:04
I don't go back to angeles. I live and work in Angeles and have done so for multiple years.

I sure as hell would not choose to live near Angeles for the bars or the quality of most bar girls that's For sure but stay because I have high paying work here.

Please don't let my findings put you or anyone else off a visit, give it a try.NonSense. I thought you were owner of a big business employing over 120 employees. With contracts with big Korean companies, shuttling and hosting Korean clients back and forth to AC Walking Street?

Goferring
04-26-24, 19:19
Truth behind Bargirl earning...It would be interesting to see similar online girl earnings. If we are talking the top 1%, then I wouldn't doubt that the IG girls are pulling in well over 150 k from sponsors, Daddies and general VCS simps.

Its always the top girls who make the vast proportion of the money.

"Average OnlyFans creator earns $150-180 monthly; the top 1% earn 33% of total revenue. ".

Cheers. G.

D Cups
04-26-24, 23:36
My landlady raised my house rent 10% here in Valencia outside Dumaguete and then wants me to move out in six months after I already purchased more comfortable furniture and better appliances. Sure is a stupid Filipina broad with the body and face of a pig. Fuck it. I'll find a better place and take my stuff with me. The neighborhood is too noisy, anyway, with frequent electrical and water problems. Rant over.

KumuMan
04-27-24, 08:03
It would be interesting to see similar online girl earnings. If we are talking the top 1%, then I wouldn't doubt that the IG girls are pulling in well over 150 k from sponsors, Daddies and general VCS simps.

"Average OnlyFans creator earns $150-180 monthly; the top 1% earn 33% of total revenue. ".

Cheers. G.I'd like to know the amount with the Korean and Japanese Whales that accompany them in Okada. These whales drop 10 g on the black jack tables and they are shiiit players but all is to impress their "date". You won't see the Chinese gamblers with a date though, they are very serious gamblers. They gamble not to impress but to beat the shiit out of the casino The dates with these Asian Whales are spectacular 10's, I wouldn't doubt they only work only 1 week out of the month, the rest of the time they hibernate till the call for the next Whale in town.

PhilJoy
04-27-24, 15:37
It would be interesting to see similar online girl earnings. If we are talking the top 1%, then I wouldn't doubt that the IG girls are pulling in well over 150 k from sponsors, Daddies and general VCS simps.

Cheers. G.Hi G, agree, it's all about competition really. We sell lingerie and sex toys online and we've dealt with influencers and Only Fans models. There's so many out there and the ones that are making all the money are true professionals, albeit, pretty pretentious too. Niche marketing is the key for the millions of girls now flashing their bits on Instagram and Only Fans. Most of them are doing the same thing. I suppose it could be a bit like the bar / girly scene. If they become 'known' for giving the best BJ's, best anal, best GF experience, that's going to work for them. Interestingly, some of the models we've worked with, or have tried to work with in The Philippines, don't mind bedding a foreigner but are really shy when it comes to sexy photo shoots (and that's not even showing their faces in pics). They have no concept of Instagram and the potential money they could make via Insta and on Only Fans as Filipina beauties, as opposed to all the millions of white chicks doing the same thing. Thankfully I found one who boasted she gave the best BJ's and she lived up to the promise. And her WhatsApp details are in my phone, as opposed to the IG account she doesn't have.

KumuMan
04-27-24, 15:51
I'd like to know the amount with the Korean and Japanese Whales that accompany them in Okada. These whales drop 10 g on the black jack tables and they are shiiit players but all is to impress their "date". You won't see the Chinese gamblers with a date though, they are very serious gamblers. They gamble not to impress but to beat the shiit out of the casino The dates with these Asian Whales are spectacular 10's, I wouldn't doubt they only work only 1 week out of the month, the rest of the time they hibernate till the call for the next Whale in town.Best and most lucrative job in town. Casino host or manager. Double dip in tips. Whales for their referrals and special gifts from the girls to stay on their list.

Goferring
04-27-24, 19:29
....we've dealt with influencers and Only Fans models. There's so many out there and the ones that are making all the money are true professionals, albeit, pretty pretentious too. Niche marketing is the key for the millions of girls now flashing their bits on Instagram and Only Fans. Most of them are doing the same thing. I suppose it could be a bit like the bar / girly scene. If they become 'known' for giving the best BJ's, best anal, best GF experience, that's going to work for them....To be fair, the superstars are also treating OF etc as a very serious job. They will have a team of professional location scouts, photographers, SEOers etc and dedicate a lot of time and effort into self promotion while the dreamers will real off a couple of nawty pics with their phone and wait for the millions to hopefully roll in.

I remember having the exact same conversation with a newbie bar girl who lamented that, while she knew she was pretty, she wasn't building up a list of repeat customers that other girls were. I said the same: that there are a million girls out there that are good in bed but it's the great blow jobs, threesome girls etc that guys remember and return too. Its definitely true as I also had a GF who's sister had no problems keeping bfs despite staying a virgin. Being known as the best BJ in town certainly helped.

I found it interesting that girls make up the OF superstars but guys actually earn more on average. Again probably because girls just do the same thing while the guys are twinks, fetishers etc that creat a dedicated following.

Cheers. G.

PhilJoy
04-28-24, 15:04
To be fair, the superstars are also treating OF etc as a very serious job. They will have a team of professional location scouts, photographers, SEOers etc and dedicate a lot of time and effort into self promotion while the dreamers will real off a couple of nawty pics with their phone and wait for the millions to hopefully roll in.

Cheers. G.Absolutely agree G. We get approached every day by about 20+ OF girls and Insta hopefuls wanting a free pair of knickers or a vibrator in exchange of 'likes' or 'followers' on these platforms. And the bulk of these girls are absolute shockers. Just because they expose their pink bits online, they seem to think every bloke wants to see them. The ones with the huge online followers are a big business in their own right and are truly professional. Extensive research has shown that Filipinas haven't caught up with this opportunity to cash in (if they do it in the right way). I'm doing my best to educate a handful of them that I know would get a pretty big following and could earn some good cash, however so many of them can sleep with you all night and sell themselves in bars, yet when it comes to gaining an online status, they shy away. Obviously being found out by boyfriends, family and the like, seems to be a hurdle. Also, to get on Only Fans isn't as easy as everyone thinks. The application process can be a pain in the arse / ass. Phil.

Newton York
04-29-24, 00:09
Look, I trust Singaporean journalism as much as the next person, I mean, in south east Asia, if you can't trust Singapore, who can you trust? But a heatwave in the Phillipines? Really?

I find that hard to believe. Granted, the Phillipines is not the paradise that Thailand is, but it's pretty close. So how can there be bad things in paradise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWc4IQptp18

WestCoast1
04-29-24, 03:47
Look, I trust Singaporean journalism as much as the next person, I mean, in south east Asia, if you can't trust Singapore, who can you trust? But a heatwave in the Phillipines? Really?

I find that hard to believe. Granted, the Phillipines is not the paradise that Thailand is, but it's pretty close. So how can there be bad things in paradise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWc4IQptp18Yes, really. The Dept. Of Ed has closed schools several times in the past 6 weeks due to heat (think I previously reported that). The pics are of DOE FB posts from yesterday.

Aml3740
04-29-24, 08:23
Yes, really. The Dept. Of Ed has closed schools several times in the past 6 weeks due to heat (think I previously reported that). The pics are of DOE FB posts from yesterday.50 see heat index is no joke.

WestCoast1
04-29-24, 16:40
50 see heat index is no joke.A touch of the search engine:

https://interaksyon.philstar.com/politics-issues/2024/04/29/274601/philippines-dangerous-heat-prompts-shift-to-online-classes-power-crunch/

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2024/04/28/2351078/42-areas-under-risk-dangerous-heat-index-april-28From the article:

The state weather agency on Monday forecast temperatures in the capital region could reach 37 degrees Celsius (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit) in the next three days.

The agency said the heat index the actual temperature felt by the body to include relative humidity is expected to remain at a record 45 degrees Celsius (113 Fahrenheit), in the range which it classes as dangerous as conditions can trigger heat stroke from prolonged exposure.

The heat index could continue hitting record highs until the second week of May, Glaiza Escullar, a state weather forecaster, told DZBB radio station.

Trevor2522
05-31-24, 13:18
He appears to have succumbed to recent health issues documented in Thailand and Hong Kong this year. Aged about 58 years old but still sufficiently good looking to film street and social-media pickups in his favoured 18-24 age range. His site is still going but admitting nothing. No new content for over 10 weeks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asiansexdiary2/comments/1ccvfgu/looks_like_jon_tron_is_reposting_old_shit_from/?rdt=41250

Trevor2522
05-31-24, 13:36
A touch of the search engine: The heat index could continue hitting record highs until the second week of May, Glaiza Escullar, a state weather forecaster, told DZBB radio station.They compound humidity and temperature to formulate a scary-high 'Heat Index' during a normal, pre-monsoon, tropical hot season.

Any local 'highs' are actually caused by 'HAARP': ionospheric-heating, wired-radiation arrays in the higher latitudes, such as Gakona, Alaska and Tromso, Norway. Yes -- man-made -- in secret. Not caused by fossil fuels or CO2 ... cheap, media propaganda to tax and deceive.

The current solar cycle actually predicts global cooling this decade. Europe has had an uncharacteristically-cool spring this year, as the climate-doomsters dance their last tango in Paris.

WestCoast1
05-31-24, 16:47
They compound humidity and temperature to formulate a scary-high 'Heat Index' during a normal, pre-monsoon, tropical hot season.

Any local 'highs' are actually caused by 'HAARP': ionospheric-heating, wired-radiation arrays in the higher latitudes, such as Gakona, Alaska and Tromso, Norway. Yes -- man-made -- in secret. Not caused by fossil fuels or CO2 ... cheap, media propaganda to tax and deceive.

The current solar cycle actually predicts global cooling this decade. Europe has had an uncharacteristically-cool spring this year, as the climate-doomsters dance their last tango in Paris.Interesting and thanks. However, pinoy school classrooms are not usually air-conditioned. Most of my friends, both pinoy and foreigners here (including me), describe these past 2-3 months as uncharacteristically hot. The original poster (Newton York) was making the case that Phils was not suffering a heatwave because of its location.

Trevor2522
05-31-24, 19:01
Most of my friends, both pinoy and foreigners describe these past 2-3 months as uncharacteristically hot.The perps like to blame the 'El Nino', southern-Pacific oscillation for rising temperatures but they are on to a loser as the sun itself is in a cooling phase into the 2030's. Secret weather manipulation, via HAARP and chemtrails, raise temperatures locally.

The current Thai king's first child, Princess Kittiyabha (born 1978), has been in a coma for the past 18 months, since her 4th 'Safe & Effective' Covid shot. These shots are divided, by batch number, into saline, slow-kill and fast-kill; they try to give placebos to prominent figures but the Princess clearly missed out. See Dr Ana Maria Mihalcea's substack for more information on the clot-forming nanotech they contain. Standard chelation protocol is 3 g EDTA plus 10 g Vitamin C intravenously for 30-60 minutes.

I warned the Asiansexdiarist in 2020-21 about this and he has just dropped off the radar after being a healthy, virile male. Shedding from the vaccinated is also a real phenomenon. I suspect the perpetrators have special clinics to cleanse their own blood regularly, as there is really no escape from the poisons: vaccines, dental anesthetics, chemtrails, food and shedders. I felt like crap for a year after routine dental work, with injected anesthetics; the graphene nanotech, hydrogels and clot-forming bots could be in many pharmaceuticals.

I take oral EDTA, methylene blue, alpha-lipoid acid, phosphatidyl choline, vitamin C and apple / citrus pectin, as Dr Mihalcea advises.

https://substack.com/@anamihalceamdphd

https://www.placidway.com/package/5849/HICC-Brings-the-Best-Life-Saving-Chelation-Therapy-in-Makati-Philippines

Goferring
05-31-24, 22:56
I'll be honest: I've always been amused and slightly shocked that some topics seem to trigger otherwise normal and intelligent people. I've got several friends that are smart, great guys and I'm happy to meet their family or have a beer with them any time. However, you know never to mention their particular "it" word. Trump, gun control, climate control, vaccines, immigration. They are all topics that can send otherwise normal people right over the deep end. And it's both sides of the discussion, wildly pro or con.

Cheers. G.

Jarango
06-01-24, 16:30
I said the same: that there are a million girls out there that are good in bed but it's the great blow jobs, threesome girls etc that guys remember and return too. Its definitely true as I also had a GF who's sister had no problems keeping bfs despite staying a virgin. Being known as the best BJ in town certainly helped.

I found it interesting that girls make up the OF superstars but guys actually earn more on average. Again probably because girls just do the same thing while the guys are twinks, fetishers etc that creat a dedicated following.

Cheers. G.Thanks for the career advice. Do twinks etc make more? I was once told that gay sex tourists send more $$. More heart struck or whatever. I would have imagined the opposite but there you go. It is hard to generalise. A small town I lived in, an ice cream parlour made money hand over first. The parlour on the opposite side of the road made zilch. Some are just good at what they do.

Trevor2522
06-01-24, 21:00
vaccines ... topics that can send otherwise normal people right over the deep end.When mass populations are being injected with unproven and unlisted compounds is no time to be cognitively dissonant. The precautionary principle should prevail; not fear of a non-existent 'pathogen'.

I noticed you first on the Madagascar thread. The president achieved a commendably-low 8% vax-uptake through promoting a herbal alternative, and nearly lost his life in a 2021 coup attempt by globalist-directed French mercenaries.

By contrast, 72% of Filipinos (95% of Manilans) took at least one dose. If shedding effects are concerning, and they should be, Madagascar is a far-safer choice for casual sex -- especially away from foreign-tourist locales.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international

John Clayton
06-02-24, 05:05
When mass populations are being injected with unproven and unlisted compounds is no time to be cognitively dissonant. The precautionary principle should prevail; not fear of a non-existent 'pathogen'.

I noticed you first on the Madagascar thread. The president achieved a commendably-low 8% vax-uptake through promoting a herbal alternative, and nearly lost his life in a 2021 coup attempt by globalist-directed French mercenaries.

By contrast, 72% of Filipinos (95% of Manilans) took at least one dose. If shedding effects are concerning, and they should be, Madagascar is a far-safer choice for casual sex -- especially away from foreign-tourist locales.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/internationalMy god, at a minimum, take a freshman Bio class before you use any more precious electrons.

Goferring
06-02-24, 08:15
Thanks for the career advice. Do twinks etc make more? I was once told that gay sex tourists send more $$. ...I'm certainly not one to give career advice. If we get the change to meet, you will understand why I would earn well under the $150/ MTH average. I'd be lucky to clear a fiver a week. 💰.

It's on the internet so it must be true. 😁 . It would not surprise me to find any sort of kinks have higher spending and more dedicated audiences vs 'show me your tits' punters. Don't discount female customers as well. Just look at the money thrown at male hosts in Japan, Bali, Africa etc.

https://supercreator.app/academy/guides/how-much-do-onlyfans-creators-make/

Cheers. G.

Jarango
06-02-24, 10:11
. Just look at the money thrown at male hosts in Japan, Bali, Africa etc..Good point. No understanding people, I guess, That said, you do a lot of bonking for a guy on limited means.

I once knew a guy who was as tight as any with momey but wiould think nothing of flying women interatnally in hte hope of a bonk. Then you have those financial slaves who sing away money for a thrill to some 19 year old bombo.

ThreeInches
06-02-24, 10:36
... If shedding effects are concerning, and they should be...At least this comment is in the right section.

PhilJoy
06-02-24, 14:31
I'll be honest: I've always been amused and slightly shocked that some topics seem to trigger otherwise normal and intelligent people. I've got several friends that are smart, great guys and I'm happy to meet their family or have a beer with them any time. However, you know never to mention their particular "it" word. Trump, gun control, climate control, vaccines, immigration. They are all topics that can send otherwise normal people right over the deep end. And it's both sides of the discussion, wildly pro or con.

Cheers. G.Agree G. My old man said to me 30 years ago never to discuss politics and religion in a social setting or you'll inevitably get into an argument. Those social settings he was referring to back in the day were BBQ's, nights out at the bar or pub, or in a restaurant etc. These days it's social media. A great thing in many ways, but on another level, very divisive. Better just to talk about bedding beautiful Filipinas is my mindset.

RainMania
06-02-24, 19:20
One of the most fascinating things about the pandemic was the sudden emergence of self anointed interdisciplinary experts who magically discovered and immediately started to misuse vocabulary and terms they would've known if they'the bothered to pay attention in middle and high school science classes, all in an attempt to "prove" that any moron with Google could give better solutions than actual experts in specialist fields who had undertaken years and even decades of rigorous study, training and vetting.

John Clayton
06-02-24, 23:38
...My old man said to me 30 years ago never to discuss politics and religion in a social setting or you'll inevitably get into an argument...Nowadays, add "diet".

WestCoast1
06-03-24, 15:53
One of the most fascinating things about the pandemic was the sudden emergence of self anointed interdisciplinary experts who magically discovered and immediately started to misuse vocabulary and terms they would've known if they'the bothered to pay attention in middle and high school science classes, all in an attempt to "prove" that any moron with Google could give better solutions than actual experts in specialist fields who had undertaken years and even decades of rigorous study, training and vetting.

Agree G. My old man said to me 30 years ago never to discuss politics and religion in a social setting or you'll inevitably get into an argument. SNIP Better just to talk about bedding beautiful Filipinas is my mindset.

At least this comment is in the right section.TI: Respectfully, I am not sure of that. One of the things we try to avoid is discussion of things that are either non-filipino political, or things that have been political in the past. Border wall? Stupid mask mandates? Latino immigrants? These topics are fair play on a thread in your home country. Pinoy have never heard of the things Trevor mentioned. And trying to explain those things to pinoy would be like trying to teach a pig to sing (it never works, and it annoys the pig). Even if I agreed with Trevor on every item he wrote about*, I'm not sure its relevant here* or a good idea (but it was interesting). It leads to flaming from those board members who hold opposing views, where its not needed. What next: QAnon?

* I mean, who doesn't want to try methylene blue or graphene nanotech? Shedding effects: Pinay think that's lower back pain from their monthly blood. Chemtrails: When your shabu dealer has the diarrhea. YOLO.

ThreeInches
06-03-24, 23:00
... it annoys the pig...

...who hold opposing views...
"opposing views"? LOL. Trying to find a non vaccinated hookers in the philippines you would be fucking Bald (non-shedding) Aeta women and Bald (non-shedding) Abu Sayyaf women I mean might as well put your dick into an actual bear trap at that point. Risking Viral hemorrhagic fevers, Rabies or being kidnapped in Mindanao trying to find bald native or rebel ladies?

Shedding is terrifying, going around with a roll of tape trying to find the hairs the last girl left, so the GF won't transform into a tampo monster. Pinay girls shed more hair than any dog I've ever had. Maybe its an instinct to leave some DNA in your hotel room. If you like to have sex with girls who look like they moonlight as special forces / Sinéad O'Connor you can have ALL of them I'm sure no one else will object.

Jarango
06-04-24, 08:38
"special forces / Sinad O'Connor .I once herard a Pinay in Jacks Ridge davao belt out a Sinead O'Connor number far better than the original. Still fondly remember it. As regards bedding that lot, yuck.