PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248]

Amby2006
06-08-24, 21:09
Can you name therapist or give hint of name.

Also is this hotel besides metro station?

VBJ999
06-09-24, 08:35
Curious to know. Can we try only mary or Manisha. And not Anita. How are the current damages??

Thanks for your update, Pal.

Just wanted to know if there's anyone else with Anita who is a "must-try".

Thanks & Cheers!

PleasureForYou
06-09-24, 17:18
As I said I am in Pune and traveling to Mumbai 2 wice a week. Thinking of banging Kusum but she is asking for a reference. Also she is asking the reference to call her and talk to her. Any kind soul can help me? I also have got number of that Kalyan MILF pushpa. Who is better?

PleasureForYou
06-09-24, 20:11
Met a busty chick goes by the name Farzana. Location near Malad. Near to the station. Price is 1. 5 k per pop. I took 2 shots at 3 k and she said next time I can pay her 2. 5 k as after I tried to negotiate. She tries to feel comfortable with the client in first meet and then if she is comfortable then can reduce her price. Rest it was a wonderful time with her. Had soft milky boobs after a long time. You all can she her boobs popping out in the pic attached. She basically is a NI girl which I could sense from her talks. So overall good girl at vfm price.Can I have her connect please.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 00:48
DM me I will provide you. Tried messaging you but your inbox is full!I too need her reference.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 06:31
I wanted to have lusty fun. I heard this new girl Garima has very big soft boobs and she was lusty. So pinged her. We met at Andheri. She looks modern and has nice looks. Young girl. She told that she should go to gym for getting into shape but I said she already so hot. Her body and boobs are very tasty. I recommend that people should first suck her navel and make her horny then she will give you extreme pleasure yum yum!! Total damage 5 k for 2. She is not a time watcher.Desperately looking for her.

BangSex
06-10-24, 08:00
With Anita all kind of customisation was possible 2/3 years back. Have not been active of late so not aware of the present scenario.

She was open to all kind of arrangements and never said no for anything except the butt hole. Thanks.

Curious to know. Can we try only mary or Manisha. And not Anita. How are the current damages??

RawKerBoi
06-10-24, 08:22
As I said I am in Pune and traveling to Mumbai 2 wice a week. Thinking of banging Kusum but she is asking for a reference. Also she is asking the reference to call her and talk to her. Any kind soul can help me? I also have got number of that Kalyan MILF pushpa. Who is better?If you like Bigg Booobs, go with Kusum, if you like big ass and medium boobies go with Pusha.

ServingYou2003
06-10-24, 10:31
I deleted a message by mistake and list all the contacts that someone had shared here. Don't even remember the I'd of the good guy.

NewbieMature
06-10-24, 11:17
After creating account in Binance, if I try to add funds or buy BTC, it says limit is 0 for INR (basically no transactions using INR).

I tried to find the transactions steps in ISG but could not find any solution to this problem.

Can anyone please help me here.

CoolMots
06-10-24, 12:01
Bro,

Traveling to Mumbai again and hoping similar love from seniors of this forum as you gave during my last trip. Looking forward for independent profiles preferably not too much into profession. Needless to say my collections are always there for friends helped me in past or help me now.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

Sandy1242
06-10-24, 12:54
Hello Mongers and all Seniors.

I'm 42 and not so active on Mongering Scene usually go with SP's or MR profiles, Although I'm and avid reader of the forum. This is my First FR so please don't mind the errors.

After reading FR'S about NL thought of visiting it as it was a long time since had fun (Work doesn't allow much time to monger and do the hunting).

The FR is almost a week old. Was returning from Patna and had planned a visit to NL, the flight got delayed and so reached Mumbai around 1. 30 am. Got myself free and headed to NL, On reaching gate no 6 of the hospital waited near the bus stop at opp side to check if it was the same lane. After standing for 15 min or so went inside the lane it was 2. 30 am then.

The Lane looked deserted and no one was around not even the SP'S were visible, after reaching almost the end was called by a SP and I reverted with a nod and he took me to a building probably 2nd building GF. Were showed 2 options as the SP said not much options were available. The first one was in a tight short bodycon dress the other was in a saree.

As it was very late and Johnny was dying for a dip in the ocean, went ahead with the saree one.

It wasn't the good experiences and she was lame on BJ and even seducing skills Johnny dint get the right treatment, the rooms weren't that great either. Got miffed up on myself as I usually go with MR for these deeds. Wnet in with great expectations as have read on the forum but probably the time killed the cat! As it was almost 3 am when I went in the room.

Would like to request seniors and mongers to point the right direction to get good stuff at NL or CH, I'm planning to visit CH soon as I've heard a lot about the place.

Although I haven't activated my PM shall be doing so next month, but would still like advise from Seniors about NL and CH and where can I find the best Birds with Good Service specially good BBBJ.

Awaiting replies.

Thanks to all.

Sandy1242
06-10-24, 13:03
Had some work in panvel, so pinged simran and set up the plan but was hesitant about the time as I know the traffic conditions of navi Mumbai nevertheless she arrived in the hotel and called me and I was stuck in the traffic, drove like crazy and reached the hotel a bit late she was waiting for me in a short dress which got me turned on once inside went to freshen up after which I came out and she was talking on phone and then after that we chatted a bit and she came on to me with lots of DFK, we had a lot of oral especially DFK then chatted for some time and then finally did her in WOT, DOGGY and finally came in missionary.

The girl has a very good attitude and is open to everything except anal and CIM.

DAMAGE- 4. 5 K for 2.Dear friend,

I'm also from NM and would like to catch up with her sometime. Would be thankful if you cud provide some leads, can reciprocate with leads in NM.

Cheers.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 13:22
Met this MILF Bhavika. She stays in Dadar but can travel to all places. So I called her to Ghatkopar. She is excellent young MILF with flesh at right places. Her age is around 28 years. Pussy and boobs are good. Her boobs are like big watermelon with pink nipples. I chewed and munched her lips and boobs for more than an hour. Overall vfm beautiful MILF she is. Damage paid is 3. 5 k for 2.Can I connect her.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 13:47
Met Nazir lady who is having milky tits.

Excellent lady, very beautiful and sexy looks with awesome figure.

She is non pro, so treats you differently everytime. Milky tits to enjoy.

I fucked and sucked her good.

Overall vfm option for lactation lovers.

Face- 7.5.

Figure - 8.5.

Service - 8.5.

Damage- 4 k for 2. Negotiate on your terms please.Can you please share her number. I can reciprocate anything you want.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 13:57
Was venturing out in Malad, searched the database and found Sapna was free.

Called her to hotel and spent nice time together. Very natural with minimal make up. She has solid boobs and nipples, good to bite and chew.

Didn't do any nakhra as such, ready to please. Overall good experience at vfm price of 4 k for 2.Nice FR. Can I have her contact.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 14:13
Met Farzana booby girl who is now very popular among members. The prime reason is very soft and big boobs which are perfect. In shape.

Called her to Andheri and checked in hotel for hourly stay. Booked her for 6 hours as I wanted to eat her long time.

In room, closed the door and pushed her in bed, opened her dress and began sucking her boobs. At the same time she was kissing me wildly.

After long foreplay fucked her warm pussy which is very tight. She is young girl so pussy will be tight of course.

Face- 8 sexy.

Figure- 8. 5 sexy.

Pussy & Ass- 8. 5 sexy.

Service - 9 top class.

Price - 6 k for 3 shots, 6 hours fun.

What a perfect way to start the monsoon with busty girl!!Desperate to bang Farzana. Can you please share her contact? Can share anything you want.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 14:17
So I wanted to fuck this girl who looks similar to curly tales host. But with more flesh and bigger boos. Age around 25-26 years.

Her main problem is that she remains offline most of time and difficult to connect. But one somehow I got lucky and we connected.

After that I took her to hotel. She is very young and new so agreed to whatever I needed from her. After that I just pounced on her.

She was also sex starved and we fucked like couple instead of customer. Her boobs are the biggest I have seen at such young age. She said it's because of her genes.

You can literally chew at her nipples and she will close her eyes and enjoy. After that you can thrust your dick inside her mouth and she will suck better than most girls her age..Very much desperate to have her. Please share her contacts and anything from me shall be available to you.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 14:34
Met Smeta MILF who is very busty and homely. Already reviewed by one bro, so not writing too much.

Looks- 7.

Boobs- 9 her specialty.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

Service- 9 you can do anything with her boobs and she won't complain much.

Damage- 3.5 k for 2..Can I explore her? Want to do some marathon fuck as I am here for good time. You can expect anything from me.

TiredOf
06-10-24, 14:39
Desperate to bang Farzana. Can you please share her contact? Can share anything you want.I can help you with that, but your inbox is full.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 14:46
Sometimes people ask how to find indie. One simple solution for me is friend of indie is an indie. So this indie I knew had a sexy north Indian hw who was looking for financial help. She is proper MILF NI style. She traveled to me and we had lots of fun. Since this was her first time into this, she was clueless about prices. So paid paid her 1 k for 1 pop. Total I did 2 shots with her and paid 2 k. She is not a time watcher.

Her face- bhabhi type.

Her skin- very fair like all Punjabis.

Her figure- proper MILF, little belly due to child.

Her boobs- soft and milky like Punjabi.

Her p- very tight..Is she still available? Can you connect me with her?

TiredOf
06-10-24, 14:48
Hello Mongers and all Seniors.

I'm 42 and not so active on Mongering Scene usually go with SP's or MR profiles, Although I'm and avid reader of the forum. This is my First FR so please don't mind the errors.

After reading FR'S about NL thought of visiting it as it was a long time since had fun (Work doesn't allow much time to monger and do the hunting).

The FR is almost a week old. Was returning from Patna and had planned a visit to NL, the flight got delayed and so reached Mumbai around 1. 30 am. Got myself free and headed to NL, On reaching gate no 6 of the hospital waited near the bus stop at opp side to check if it was the same lane. After standing for 15 min or so went inside the lane it was 2. 30 am then.

The Lane looked deserted and no one was around not even the SP'S were visible, after reaching almost the end was called by a SP and I reverted with a nod and he took me to a building probably 2nd building GF. Were showed 2 options as the SP said not much options were available. The first one was in a tight short bodycon dress the other was in a saree.

As it was very late and Johnny was dying for a dip in the ocean, went ahead with the saree one.

It wasn't the good experiences and she was lame on BJ and even seducing skills Johnny dint get the right treatment, the rooms weren't that great either. Got miffed up on myself as I usually go with MR for these deeds. Wnet in with great expectations as have read on the forum but probably the time killed the cat! As it was almost 3 am when I went in the room.

Would like to request seniors and mongers to point the right direction to get good stuff at NL or CH, I'm planning to visit CH soon as I've heard a lot about the place.

Although I haven't activated my PM shall be doing so next month, but would still like advise from Seniors about NL and CH and where can I find the best Birds with Good Service specially good BBBJ.

Awaiting replies.

Thanks to all.Well if you had PM active, I could have given you numbers of many SPs, from where you can pre-book depending upon your budget or service exp.

Feel free to hit me up when you have PM active.

TiredOf
06-10-24, 14:51
If you like Bigg Booobs, go with Kusum, if you like big ass and medium boobies go with Pusha.Pushpa is the one with 5508 digit?

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 16:01
Met indie Anusa, very shapely lady. As written previously, she has shapely ass, and we discussed in private about little anal fun.

She hasn't started anal now, but we tried little bit. Oh man, she is very fresh and tight. I had difficulty in penetration. I put pillow and squeezed her ass from behind and rammed like a bull.

Her ass is very wide and fleshy and the sounds of banging filled my ears with joy. Overall a nice indie at budget price.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Ass- 9.

Service - 8.

Damage- 4 k for 2.Would love to have her. Can you please share her number.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 17:28
Thanks to NewCasual, Traveller2022, Ayush, LordFoklun, NiksChaudhary and Lambu bhai for sharing leads. Finally it lead to fix the meeting with Sudiksha. Not much to write about her. She is well famous on the group for her busty boobs. Oh my god those are too much large, not below the two vollyballs in the hand. She is soft spoken and nice lady. Try to please you till the end of your satisfaction. But she is not the kind MILF to pay 5 k /2. She has increased her rates.

Report Card:

Face- 8.

Figure - 7 (heavy).

BBJ: 7 (Average)..Stuck with reference problem and on top of it she is asking for 10 k now.

PleasureForYou
06-10-24, 17:37
FR on Khushi.

I had a fetish to bang a slim, milky skin tone Muslim babe, and it got fulfilled. Who is not regular WG. She is a classy tall young MILF with soft pink lips, a handful of boobs and cute face. She's very clean and hygienic, and the Ass is flat. Started with a nice DFK, I loved sucking her soft pink lips and boobs. Foreplay lasted for 15 minutes and later started with the actual deed. Which lasted for the next 15 mins. And before that she gave a nice BBBJ which was not that bad. She isn't a pro as well. Overall a decent experience with young MILF. Very talkative, not at all boring. And she resembles a bit of Cricketer chahal's wife 'Dhanushree verma. Please don't ask for pics as I don't have any.

Damages 4 k for 2.

Figure: Rare to find slim young milfs.

DFK 7/10..Liked your FR on Khushi fair and skinny MILF. Would love to try her. Can you please share her details? Willing to share anything you want.

Rahult1611
06-10-24, 18:38
Bro can you share contact please? Your DM is full. I cam reciprocate with my contacts.

Punjabi girl was on my list, so fucked Ashmit nicely.

We met at the our place. She is very hot and sexy Punjabi girl. I loved sucking her entire body and sucked the juices out of her warm pussy. Her BBJ is out of this world.

Face- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service - 9.

Damage- 5 k ST, no time limits as she loves sex.

Sknapster
06-10-24, 20:00
Liked your FR on Khushi fair and skinny MILF. Would love to try her. Can you please share her details? Willing to share anything you want.My PM is open, can share Khushi ref.

SanMum
06-10-24, 20:35
Hello guys,

Though I am 35+ guy, I have never done mongering ever but plan to start now. I am not comfortable for places like NL mentioned in forum. I think I feel ok with SP or MR. Any suggestions form experienced guys about this. MR what I read is not all are genuine and I felt prices tend to be more but not sure as I don't know much.

Though I am yet to activate PM, can someone guide as what's the best way to start, is MR ok or SP or any other way you guys suggest. For me privacy and safety are topmost concerns.

Also, since I have never done mongering I don't have anything to share. So I won't be able to give back anything as of now till I have any experience.

I hope I am posting this in right thread / way.I was exactly where you are couple of years ago, I have a connection with a lady sp who has lot of working girls in her network. She has a private place too. I won't be able to share her details here, let me know how to get.

In touch with you.

Ashwins
06-10-24, 20:57
So I wanted to fuck this girl who looks similar to curly tales host. But with more flesh and bigger boos. Age around 25-26 years.

Her main problem is that she remains offline most of time and difficult to connect. But one somehow I got lucky and we connected.

After that I took her to hotel. She is very young and new so agreed to whatever I needed from her. After that I just pounced on her.

She was also sex starved and we fucked like couple instead of customer. Her boobs are the biggest I have seen at such young age. She said it's because of her genes.

You can literally chew at her nipples and she will close her eyes and enjoy. After that you can thrust your dick inside her mouth and she will suck better than most girls her age.

She is really nice in service and I got vfm service. Earlier she was quoting me high, but because she was herself sex starved she agreed for 5 k for 2. So in 5 k I got to suck and chew such big boobs it's worth it experience.Tried to message you. But you exceeded the limit kindly drop out some messages from inbox.

Ashwins
06-10-24, 21:03
Met Nusrat for full day fun. She is more excited for full days.

The place was fixed in Malad. And we spent awesome time.

Her body is to be enjoyed for full day and sometimes in night.

Face- 7. 5.

Figure- 8.

Service - 8. 5.

Damage- 8 k full day.

WIR. Yes.Tried to message you but you have exceeded the limit. Kindly bring the message inbox within limit so that we can be benefited under your guidance.

Ashwins
06-10-24, 21:05
I wanted to have lusty fun. I heard this new girl Garima has very big soft boobs and she was lusty. So pinged her. We met at Andheri. She looks modern and has nice looks. Young girl. She told that she should go to gym for getting into shape but I said she already so hot. Her body and boobs are very tasty. I recommend that people should first suck her navel and make her horny then she will give you extreme pleasure yum yum!! Total damage 5 k for 2. She is not a time watcher.Not able to message you as you exceeded the limit.

Axxi123
06-10-24, 21:57
Dear mongers,

Seeking help from seniors and fellow mongers to share contacts in Mumbai.

First time will be visiting Mumbai to Monger then after to Delhi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Will reciprocate!

DM is open.

Cheers!

NewbieMature
06-11-24, 03:24
I was exactly where you are couple of years ago, I have a connection with a lady sp who has lot of working girls in her network. She has a private place too. I won't be able to share her details here, let me know how to get.

In touch with you.Thanks, actually I am struggling with Bitcoins as of now. Once resolve that and set up DM, will connect with you.

Huachuan
06-11-24, 05:44
Hey Brothers,

Am a Mumbikar who's moved to Blore for work reasons since the last few years. I'm going to be back home at Andheri for a few days to sort out some personal work. Will greatly appreciate some help with contacts and reference for Jenny's place and some good indies, if possible. Can help, out with Blore contacts, if required. Having stayed all over the country, I know for a fact that apunka Bombay will not let me down.

Cheers and Happy Mongering!

Hua.

I AMdevil
06-11-24, 07:08
Thanks, actually I am struggling with Bitcoins as of now. Once resolve that and set up DM, will connect with you.Go to Mumbai'S NEWBIE GUIDE and follow the steps.

TiredOf
06-11-24, 08:15
Thanks, actually I am struggling with Bitcoins as of now. Once resolve that and set up DM, will connect with you.Well if you don't know, you can get PM access once you become Senior member, I. E after posting 30 FRs.

So for now you can visit spas and post FRs.

Axxi123
06-11-24, 08:32
Hi bro,

Would be great help if you could share the details.

My DM is Open.

Cheers!

NewbieMature
06-11-24, 08:32
Well if you don't know, you can get PM access once you become Senior member, I. E after posting 30 FRs.

So for now you can visit spas and post FRs.Thanks for the update as I thought one need to wait 6 months along with FRs. I will see if I can. Considering I am very new in this area, I may try to buy subscription and connect with some experienced guys even for SPAs but will see.

Thanks for the clarification though.

BangSex
06-11-24, 08:43
Yes, Pushpa is 5508. Though am back after a long gap yet have her digits and she was available in Kalyan and Badlapur. Thanks.

Pushpa is the one with 5508 digit?

KindZadza666
06-11-24, 08:48
Received Soni's digits from a senior member but without a reference. Would appreciate if someone could PM a Refrence for her.

Thanks.

BangSex
06-11-24, 08:51
Have sent you a DM, hope that would be useful. Have a safe mongering life. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Can anyone message me Kusum's (last digit 3561) reference.

BangSex
06-11-24, 08:58
Bi bro,

Clear your inbox, can share the reference for Kusum. Did try to send you a DM but number of messages in your inbox is much more than the total number of Indes in Western Suburbs. Thanks.

I too need her reference.

BangSex
06-11-24, 09:07
Well she was an asset prior to year 2017/18. She is a fat, chubby, short fair girl and saggy boobs. Aka Krutika / Jhanvi / Jyoti been married for the last 5 years and have lost the touch of being a great inde gal. Good to talk to and tries to give a good service but I guess she is past her prime. She started her venture during the days of SEA and Craiglist & Locanto. Have a safe and happy mongering life. Thanks.

Hello brothers. Though I have done RTTF and find mix reviews. But asking any kinf brother to share any recent reviews on the below profile on the experience and negotiated damages. Thanks in advance!!

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/busty-meher

BangSex
06-11-24, 09:18
Tried sending you her details but it seems your inbox is full. Please do clear it off. Thanks.

Liked your FR on Khushi fair and skinny MILF. Would love to try her. Can you please share her details? Willing to share anything you want.

BangSex
06-11-24, 09:22
Unable to reach you with the necessary reference via PM, please do clear your inbox. Thanks.

Stuck with reference problem and on top of it she is asking for 10 k now.

Kunal14
06-11-24, 10:29
Any update about this.

Zam007
06-11-24, 10:41
Hello Guys,

I will be visiting Mumbai Shortly and I am mostly shuttling between Coimbatore and Kochi. So my area of expertise in India lies in these two cities and they are mostly in spas.

I know nothing about Mumbai. I have gone through this thread and I did find a few posts useful and it gave me a rough idea of what I should expect.

The problem for me is that because I don't speak the local language yet, I don't want to risk going to areas which can get me into trouble due to my naiviety. My hectic schedule also ensures I can't spend too much time searching or scrollin. Ideally, I would love to take a girl for the whole night and have a blast, but I have accepted that these sort of fantasies only come true when I am mongering in countries like Thailand or Mexico.

Hence for this trip at least, I am limiting myself to spas or massage parlors.

I would like to know in which areas can I find spas that offer extras which includes FS. Obviously I want a good looking girl, something that's I am craving for due to the limited selections.

I get in the cities I travel. This is to help me book a room where it's the most convenient.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

I can give a few pointers in places like Coimbatore, Mysore and Kochi, but I am sure they are not going to match the selection you have in Mumbai.

Cheers.

Kunal14
06-11-24, 11:02
Any updates about.

Zam007
06-11-24, 11:05
Can you please PM her digits. You can expect anything what you want.Hi,

Could you share the contacts?

PleasureForYou
06-11-24, 15:05
Anyone scored roma yet. Her package looks very promising.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/roma-ahh

PleasureForYou
06-11-24, 15:06
Please do little homework. Adding the link of getting in touch with Mohini cum Damini now.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/damini-kapoor-indian-indian

Huachuan
06-11-24, 17:00
Dear Brothers,

A couple of years ago, when I had last visited home, some very generous monger had shared the digits of Lucy (NE).

This is a far shot, if she is still active, and if someone has the digits for that nymph, I'll be extremely grateful if you could share it with me! I know this kinda sounds lame, but it's a genuine Bombay ka chokra ka request!

Hua.

Yash56
06-11-24, 22:08
Well if you don't know, you can get PM access once you become Senior member, I. E after posting 30 FRs.

So for now you can visit spas and post FRs.Hello and thanks for sharing such valuable information. Although I have posted 30+ FRs on ISG, I am still with Regular Member tag. Do I have to do something to unlock the feature?

BangSex
06-12-24, 04:26
Lucy is no longer active. She left this 3/4 years back. Last she had shifted to a residence near Powai Lake and then has changed her contacts. Thanks.

Dear Brothers,

A couple of years ago, when I had last visited home, some very generous monger had shared the digits of Lucy (NE).

This is a far shot, if she is still active, and if someone has the digits for that nymph, I'll be extremely grateful if you could share it with me! I know this kinda sounds lame, but it's a genuine Bombay ka chokra ka request!

Hua.

NewbieMature
06-12-24, 05:43
Hello and thanks for sharing such valuable information. Although I have posted 30+ FRs on ISG, I am still with Regular Member tag. Do I have to do something to unlock the feature?Hello,

I did further research on this. You can check below link:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions

It says Private messaging is available to Senior Members and subscribers.

And requirement to become senior member is stated as.

Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Senior Member's reports are temporarily held until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

So looks like there is a 6 months wait.

RawKerBoi
06-12-24, 07:29
Hello and thanks for sharing such valuable information. Although I have posted 30+ FRs on ISG, I am still with Regular Member tag. Do I have to do something to unlock the feature?Up-gradation to senior member is upto the forum ADMIN.

Shanth1971
06-12-24, 09:25
Hi bros.

Any geniune SP in lonavala, please share In DM if available.

Thanks.

Xq125
06-12-24, 09:37
Hello and thanks for sharing such valuable information. Although I have posted 30+ FRs on ISG, I am still with Regular Member tag. Do I have to do something to unlock the feature?I think there is a minimum 6 month time period as well. Also, you have made 30 posts not 30 FRs. An FR is a full review of a bird that you have met and a description of your experience. All your posts are asking for information and mainly queries about birds and budgets.

Xq125
06-12-24, 09:41
Hi all,

Spending this week in Mumbai. I was a regular when it was Country Spa in Monkey area, it seems that they have dropped the country tag and no longer have a working phone number. Can anyone share a contact number of T Spa in Turner and recommendations of the Thai birds there? Also, I don't mind risking it and going directly but then I'll be looking for any other Monkey area spas with Thai Masseuse in case they are booked out.

TiredOf
06-12-24, 10:17
Looking for contacts of Mahi 2626 and Sanam 8970, with ref.

Had a disappointing tour in Bangalore, returning back to Mumbai soon, looking especially for Sanam, heard she is back in business.

Contact will be appreciated, and in return can reciprocate whatever in need.

Huachuan
06-12-24, 11:30
Bumping this up for help!

Reaching Mumbai on Thursday!

Hey Brothers,

Am a Mumbikar who's moved to Blore for work reasons since the last few years. I'm going to be back home at Andheri for a few days to sort out some personal work. Will greatly appreciate some help with contacts and reference for Jenny's place and some good indies, if possible. Can help, out with Blore contacts, if required. Having stayed all over the country, I know for a fact that apunka Bombay will not let me down.

Hua.

RoamingMumbai
06-12-24, 11:39
Honestly, Mumbai is too vast to not stay near the are of work. Don't book based on where the preferred Spas are.

You need to figure the area and based on the area, the mongers from the area, can throw pointers.

Cheers.

Hello Guys,

I will be visiting Mumbai Shortly and I am mostly shuttling between Coimbatore and Kochi. So my area of expertise in India lies in these two cities and they are mostly in spas.

I know nothing about Mumbai. I have gone through this thread and I did find a few posts useful and it gave me a rough idea of what I should expect.

The problem for me is that because I don't speak the local language yet, I don't want to risk going to areas which can get me into trouble due to my naiviety. My hectic schedule also ensures I can't spend too much time searching or scrollin. Ideally, I would love to take a girl for the whole night and have a blast, but I have accepted that these sort of fantasies only come true when I am mongering in countries like Thailand or Mexico.

Hence for this trip at least, I am limiting myself to spas or massage parlors.

I would like to know in which areas can I find spas that offer extras which includes FS. Obviously I want a good looking girl, something that's I am craving for due to the limited selections.

I get in the cities I travel. This is to help me book a room where it's the most convenient.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

I can give a few pointers in places like Coimbatore, Mysore and Kochi, but I am sure they are not going to match the selection you have in Mumbai.

Cheers.

RoamingMumbai
06-12-24, 11:41
To say "Number of messages in your inbox is much more than the total number of Indes in Western Suburbs" is really witty. LOL.

Bi bro,

Clear your inbox, can share the reference for Kusum. Did try to send you a DM but number of messages in your inbox is much more than the total number of Indes in Western Suburbs. Thanks.

Axxi123
06-12-24, 12:00
Dear mongers,

Seeking help from seniors and fellow mongers to share contacts in Mumbai.

First time will be visiting Mumbai to Monger then after to Delhi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Will reciprocate!

DM is open.

Cheers!Dear Senior (TiredOf).

Thank you for helping with valuable gems and guidance. You have been very kind and a true patron of this platform for our dear brothers.

Cheers bro.

Maximum97
06-12-24, 13:20
Just met Eufy (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/newest-sensation-girl-in-town) this Monday near the airport road and what can I say. The experience was exceptional. She has a great milky white body to crave for and has also got a very pleasing attitude. Enjoyed with her in multiple positions and the way she was softly moaning was to pleasing. Her smooth lips and firm boobs are a delight. The way she rolls her eyes when you delight her pleasing.

NewbieMature
06-12-24, 18:11
Go to Mumbai'S NEWBIE GUIDE and follow the steps.Thanks, though Binance app is not available on Android at least as of now, web access works same.

In short if anyone needs:

Open account in Binanace.

Use P2 P to buy BTC.

Transfer to wallet address.

HardSolidNThik
06-12-24, 22:03
She is 50 plus.

Age shows on her face.

Body is okay types.

Anyone scored roma yet. Her package looks very promising.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/roma-ahh

Zam007
06-13-24, 05:20
Honestly, Mumbai is too vast to not stay near the are of work. Don't book based on where the preferred Spas are.

You need to figure the area and based on the area, the mongers from the area, can throw pointers.

Cheers.I will be in Colaba for two days. Any good spas with FS around? It would take forever to travel from there to Andheri where some of the spas shared here are located.

Furfur007
06-13-24, 07:36
Just met Eufy (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/newest-sensation-girl-in-town) this Monday near the airport road and what can I say. The experience was exceptional. She has a great milky white body to crave for and has also got a very pleasing attitude. Enjoyed with her in multiple positions and the way she was softly moaning was to pleasing. Her smooth lips and firm boobs are a delight. The way she rolls her eyes when you delight her pleasing.Thanks for the helpful review. Please help with total amount paid and how much duration would appreciate your support in this.

Thanks.

BangSex
06-13-24, 10:08
From the pics, it seems she is the old lady Roma Punjabi from Mira Road #5599. If its the same lady, not worth going. She would be 58+ now. Thanks.

She is 50 plus.

Age shows on her face.

Body is okay types.

BangSex
06-13-24, 10:20
Appreciate your kindness. Always pleasure to get connected to the old fellows (by old I mean experienced and not otherwise).

Requesting all the Seniors to please clear off their inbox. Friends, Bros and Newbies are interested in connecting with you. Just imagine the pain of composing a whole message requesting for details of an Inde / MP and then discovering after pressing the send button, that the recipients inbox is full. Regards.

To say "Number of messages in your inbox is much more than the total number of Indes in Western Suburbs" is really witty. LOL.

JustFishing
06-13-24, 11:32
Did you pay her quoted rate of 25 k and was that for one time?

Just met Eufy (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/newest-sensation-girl-in-town) this Monday near the airport road and what can I say. The experience was exceptional. She has a great milky white body to crave for and has also got a very pleasing attitude. Enjoyed with her in multiple positions and the way she was softly moaning was to pleasing. Her smooth lips and firm boobs are a delight. The way she rolls her eyes when you delight her pleasing.

IAmKaran
06-13-24, 11:43
Please share with me also.

Please check DM.

Strby
06-13-24, 12:14
Just met Eufy (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/newest-sensation-girl-in-town) this Monday near the airport road and what can I say. The experience was exceptional. She has a great milky white body to crave for and has also got a very pleasing attitude. Enjoyed with her in multiple positions and the way she was softly moaning was to pleasing. Her smooth lips and firm boobs are a delight. The way she rolls her eyes when you delight her pleasing.Hello,

What were the damages? How many pops and hours? Can you confirm if she is not post-op?

Planning to meet her tomorrow so will be of great help!

TiredOf
06-13-24, 14:56
Did you pay her quoted rate of 25 k and was that for one time?Never pay what's written on MR rate, its always usually double of actual rate. I paid 10 k for 2 for Eufy.

Good luck.

TiredOf
06-13-24, 14:57
Dear Senior (TiredOf).

Thank you for helping with valuable gems and guidance. You have been very kind and a true patron of this platform for our dear brothers.

Cheers bro.I am glad it helped.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

Maximum97
06-13-24, 15:30
Got her at 10 k for 2 pops and its way economic given her beautiful body and young age. Found boobs to be extremely firm but natural.

Hope this helps!

Hello,

What were the damages? How many pops and hours? Can you confirm if she is not post-op?

Huachuan
06-13-24, 15:53
He is truly a gentleman!

Cheers!

I am glad it helped.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

JacobIndiaMac
06-13-24, 16:31
Hi all,

I am coming to Mumbai for the very first time. Will be there for a day.

Am looking for guidance in seeking an indie for GFE.

I can reciprocate with my contacts from kochi, Hyderabad and kolkata.

KINDYLY DM,

Thank you.

Joshua Dsouza
06-13-24, 22:30
Never pay what's written on MR rate, its always usually double of actual rate. I paid 10 k for 2 for Eufy.

Good luck.It's your money but I think you over paid.

NewbieMature
06-14-24, 03:20
Well if you had PM active, I could have given you numbers of many SPs, from where you can pre-book depending upon your budget or service exp.

Feel free to hit me up when you have PM active.Thanks TiredOf for helping a complete newbie like me. For someone who has never mongered in his life, such guidance is very vital to start.

I really appreciate your help.

TiredOf
06-14-24, 05:42
It's your money but I think you over paid.If you can get her down more, then good for you.

But for me price seemed fair, considering it was for long 6 hours.

Zam007
06-14-24, 08:39
First of all, I am really thankful to the members who have taken the effort to write to me to give me some good pointers via Personal Messages. I am yet to reach Mumbai and it's only after I get there I will be able to plan somethings in detail. This visit has not been so straight forward because of meetings being cancelled and rescheduled.

What I do know for sure is that I will be in Colaba for 4 days and I will have free time in the evening, which is also a peak time for traffic. Hence, it won't be practical for me to keep driving back and forth even if it's just taxi. I also have some VCs right in the middle of the night with some clients based in US and some colleagues will join me in the room. The whole thing is a mess to have a girl in the room during this trip apart from the fact that I can be free to visit spas in the evening.

So, I would love to know if there are any spas based in Colaba with FS being offered as extras. If so, how much should I expect to pay as damage? Obviously, I will update if I get a good or bad experience.

Another thing I want to know is, if I do manage to get a night alone, I would like to know if a local girl from Mumbai can be found in SA. Because My SA experience in Coimbatore, Bangalore and Kochi were absolute disasters. I am still a member, but I have stopped paying for premium as I never had even one good lead.

How reliable are the girls from SA? (Seeking).

How much is the damage I can expect to pay for a night or a few hours?

I did get some contacts from a reliable member from this forum for a potential overnight experience, but she is from NE. But I want a NI or MH girl this time as I already have a lot of experiences with NE girls.

I am fully aware that we can't always get what we want and I will still take whatever I could get from the messages I have been sent by good members of this thread.

Another thing I want to type is that, today I had been overwhelmed by some messages from a few members asking me for the contacts that got from senior members. I don't understand this logic of asking.

Someone who is completely new to mongering in Mumbai about contacts while the ones asking me for contacts are already present in Mumbai. If it were just one member, It's okay.

I had 5 different members requesting me, while one guy was so impatient, he sent me 9 messages continuously "please reply msg bro". Strange problem.

It doesn't change the fact that Mumbai members are the best in this country for responding to the requests of a newbie. Followed by Kerala members despite the selection of birds being close to shit.

Preethamkl
06-14-24, 09:36
Hi Guys,

I am coming to Mumbai this weekend. I went to CH and NL few times but I didn't get the good ones. Can anyone please share the contacts of some SP's or any hints of good dens. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Preetham.

Dynamov
06-14-24, 10:49
Hey, visiting Mumbai for 2 days. I am looking for contacts which provide outcall service. Prefer foreign birds. If you have contacts of Indian SPs, that is also fine. Requesting seniors to help out.

Can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum.

BangSex
06-14-24, 10:56
Since the year 2016/17, when Michele landed at Tunga, she has created a great market for all the Philippines girls in Mumbai. Started at 5 k /2 to now 25 and 30 k /2. These girls generally advertise on MR and 95% of them are post-op. They sometimes claim to be Half Philippines and Half Spanish / Half Japanese / Half Russian while the fact is that they are just half girls and are available round the year in Andheri area. Its common among them to refuse DATY, have silicon boobs and fake tits. Thanks.

Hello,

ServingYou2003
06-14-24, 16:33
Tried reaching out to a few and was shocked.

The 4 k one are asking 7-8 k.

7-8 k are asking 15 k.

15 k ones are asking 30 k.

Itna toh pagaar bhi nahin badta yaar.

Mongering bandh karna padega lagta hain.

Rroy29
06-15-24, 02:28
Got farzana contact ending 415 through Rohanblr. However. She is adament ok reference. Can any brother kindly share.

CoolMots
06-15-24, 02:42
Thanks alot Mumbai friends for sharing your references for my Mumbai trip starting tomorrow.

You owe me and will be rewarded same way in Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai with my connects.

Enjoy.

Sknapster
06-15-24, 03:39
Hey, visiting Mumbai for 2 days. I am looking for contacts which provide outcall service. Prefer foreign birds. If you have contacts of Indian SPs, that is also fine. Requesting seniors to help out.

Can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum.Have Pm'd you. Please check.

TiredOf
06-15-24, 05:30
Thanks TiredOf for helping a complete newbie like me. For someone who has never mongered in his life, such guidance is very vital to start.

I really appreciate your help.Glad it helped, Cheers!

Waiting for your first FR and first experience.

RoamingMumbai
06-15-24, 07:50
Unfortunately I won't be able to help with Colaba spas as that's not my area of mongering. But I'm sure a few seniors mongering gin the south of Mumbai should be able to help.

There are a few spas which I've heard on this forum about, near stock exchange, fort area. I'm sure there are ample in Colaba too. Hopefully someone will point it out.

There used to be one classic place called Everest in Colaba. If it was still open you would have been sorted. I'm sure old mongers will remember Everest, Coclaba and how good it was.

Cheers.

I will be in Colaba for two days. Any good spas with FS around? It would take forever to travel from there to Andheri where some of the spas shared here are located.

Roshan Singh
06-15-24, 08:29
Can anyone help me with new number of Vanitha MILF from Balapur. Her old mobile number I am trying is not available. Any help from you people would be truly appreciated.

Tried reaching out to a few and was shocked.

The 4 k one are asking 7-8 k.

7-8 k are asking 15 k.

15 k ones are asking 30 k.

Itna toh pagaar bhi nahin badta yaar.

Mongering bandh karna padega lagta hain.Sabka bhaw badhta ja raha hai, it's hard to find great service and cost effective chicks now.

CoolDoode6
06-15-24, 14:23
Hi Dudes,

Hope all are doing well. I am traveling to Mumbai next week and this message is to reach out to kind seniors for a few good inde contacts in Mumbai whom I can try for a good mongering experience.

Looking forward. Shall reciprocate with Bangalore / Chennai contacts.

Have a great weekend.

Regards.

Cooldoode6.

Baba1986
06-15-24, 15:25
Please let me know her charge and about her service.

JustFishing
06-16-24, 04:54
The only Colaba spa I know where FS is possible is Chinese currency spa. I know one NE there who gives FS but while she's slim, she's not a looker. Other therapists at this place will be better.

I will be in Colaba for two days. Any good spas with FS around? It would take forever to travel from there to Andheri where some of the spas shared here are located.

Strby
06-16-24, 06:07
The only Colaba spa I know where FS is possible is Chinese currency spa. I know one NE there who gives FS but while she's slim, she's not a looker. Other therapists at this place will be better.Hello,

Could you please help with he therapist's name?? Also the other therapist's name you are recommending there??

Kamashutra
06-16-24, 06:50
Hi all,

Spending this week in Mumbai. I was a regular when it was Country Spa in Monkey area, it seems that they have dropped the country tag and no longer have a working phone number. Can anyone share a contact number of T Spa in Turner and recommendations of the Thai birds there? Also, I don't mind risking it and going directly but then I'll be looking for any other Monkey area spas with Thai Masseuse in case they are booked out.Please share report if you have visited old tts spa in monkey area. Thanks.

Kamashutra
06-16-24, 07:37
Hey guys,

Planning to meet Aria on MR https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/aria-real-meetups has any fellow mongers took her service? Please put you valued feedback. She claims to be from Vietnam.

Zam007
06-16-24, 10:00
The only Colaba spa I know where FS is possible is Chinese currency spa. I know one NE there who gives FS but while she's slim, she's not a looker. Other therapists at this place will be better.First of all thanks a lot to everyone who have replied to me here and in PM and I have the understanding that it won't be vice to venture out to spas in colaba to get FS.

I need a looker, if not I am not interested.

Fortunately, I have sorted out my mongering plans as I have made a few leads in tinder who are not WGs.

Just next door girls.

But, unfortunately, the hotel I booked is not girlfriend / guest friendly.

Can someone help me sort this out. I will need for 2 nights and I don't mind paying 5-6 k per night as long as they don't disturb or ask unnecessary questions.

Kamashutra
06-16-24, 14:45
Since the year 2016/17, when Michele landed at Tunga, she has created a great market for all the Philippines girls in Mumbai. Started at 5 k /2 to now 25 and 30 k /2. These girls generally advertise on MR and 95% of them are post-op. They sometimes claim to be Half Philippines and Half Spanish / Half Japanese / Half Russian while the fact is that they are just half girls and are available round the year in Andheri area. Its common among them to refuse DATY, have silicon boobs and fake tits. Thanks.Recently I have observed that there is flood girls from Vietnam with valid viet mobile. Are they also post op fillipinos? I saw some claiming to be Japanese but are post op Filipino.

Zam007
06-16-24, 20:17
First of all thanks a lot to everyone who have replied to me here and in PM and I have the understanding that it won't be vice to venture out to spas in colaba to get FS.

Fortunately, I have sorted out my mongering plans as I have made a few leads in tinder who are not WGs.

Just next door girls.

Can someone help me sort this out. I will need for 2 nights and I don't mind paying 5-6 k per night as long as they don't disturb or ask unnecessary questions.I fixed it. I asked her to come to the bar, had a few drinks and took her to the room without anyone noticing.

It was a tinder date.

We met outside, walked near taj, then nudged her towards my hotel and then bar then the room.

We smashed just once as she has to be home on time. Strict parents.

So, I am kinda left unsatisfied. May go to an MP soon.

ServingYou2003
06-16-24, 21:47
Hi bro,

If you are near domestic airport you can try Bawa international or Airport International but you will require to submit both IDs.

First of all thanks a lot to everyone who have replied to me here and in PM and I have the understanding that it won't be vice to venture out to spas in colaba to get FS.

Just next door girls.

Can someone help me sort this out. I will need for 2 nights and I don't mind paying 5-6 k per night as long as they don't disturb or ask unnecessary questions.

MuscleHetero
06-17-24, 00:23
I was in touch with a part time model and student AK whose ID was given by a senior. Had a 3 hour meet with her around 2 years ago and enjoyed it. 1 month ago told her I would like to meet and fixed a date and booked flight tickets and 5 star.

Last moment she gave a hand saying she had early periods. Was disappointed and cancelled my trip. Again fixed up for next month dates which according to my calculations did not fall in her periods time and informed her. She said she may get her periods during those dates. I told her if she doesn't want to meet me she could have said so rather than lie. She became very rude and I saw a complete turn over of her personality. Nowadays due to high demand for good WG indies they are acting very rude, greedy and unprofessional.

Requesting seniors in this forum for good quality indies contact in Mumbai.

Zam007
06-17-24, 05:46
Hi bro,

If you are near domestic airport you can try Bawa international or Airport International but you will require to submit both IDs.Thank you. Will keep in mind. I will be going out of colaba in 2 days.

Ajay2984
06-17-24, 06:05
I fixed it. I asked her to come to the bar, had a few drinks and took her to the room without anyone noticing.

It was a tinder date.

We met outside, walked near taj, then nudged her towards my hotel and then bar then the room.

We smashed just once as she has to be home on time. Strict parents.

So, I am kinda left unsatisfied. May go to an MP soon.Good one. That's the way to get girl into hotel room. The weather is too good for fun and satisfaction. Hope you have some fun and satisfaction before leaving.

FanRaja
06-17-24, 07:34
Since the year 2016/17, when Michele landed at Tunga, she has created a great market for all the Philippines girls in Mumbai. Started at 5 k /2 to now 25 and 30 k /2. These girls generally advertise on MR and 95% of them are post-op. They sometimes claim to be Half Philippines and Half Spanish / Half Japanese / Half Russian while the fact is that they are just half girls and are available round the year in Andheri area. Its common among them to refuse DATY, have silicon boobs and fake tits. Thanks.I have met few during 2018-19 period. Not all were post ops. As mentioned earlier, some of them offered 5 K rate during that period. Now a days I see that they offer 25- 30 K. There is no way they can come down to 5 K or 8 K. Also these were all girls for sure. Only 1 post op I found. Silicon boobs is not a sure sign of post op. I see some indians also having silicone boobs just to have a good breast. Also most of these including russians use the lubs. Again that's not the sure shot sign. For me a very close sign will be to check how much masculine body they have. If the body is soft or having fat at right locations like butt, or side of the boobs, then most probably its not post op. Nobody recreates fat in these area during post op process.

FanRaja
06-17-24, 07:36

Just next door girls.

Can someone help me sort this out. I will need for 2 nights and I don't mind paying 5-6 k per night as long as they don't disturb or ask unnecessary questions.Try Tunga international MIDC Andheri area. 3 star decent hotel. Reception on 2nd floor so from ground floor, you can strait take her to room.

Also Leela Mumbai. Lift does not need a key card.

Ramee Guestline Khar.

FanRaja
06-17-24, 07:38
Got her at 10 k for 2 pops and its way economic given her beautiful body and young age. Found boobs to be extremely firm but natural.

Hope this helps!She is definitely a material to try. I tried her for 10 K for 2 as well. Her insta handle, once accepted shows beautiful photos.

NewbieMature
06-17-24, 07:50
Glad it helped, Cheers!

Waiting for your first FR and first experience.Sure man, I mean yet to have my first experience, but when I do will surely post FR.

Gabbym45
06-17-24, 09:05
Hi Guys.

I had been to Mumbai and had ventured in mongering after a long gap. I came across a profile which my friend shared, said she goes in all 5 Start hotels but could not get the opportunity to meet this bird. I am sharing the pic, if any soul had a chance to meet her then would love to know the experience and FR.

Gabby.

GCop123
06-17-24, 15:59
Not going to go into lot of details.

- She has a really pretty face. Her ass is really good. Boobs are big but not that firm.

- English is pretty bad. She will use translator.

- In a hurry to rush the act.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me.

Zam007
06-17-24, 20:15
"R" ya spa located in a building named central and the name of the device used to click pics near Colaba.

It was suggested by a good member here who may not have been aware of the changes in managements and structure recently.

In the personal messages, he had been very helpful like most of those who messaged me. Just that I tool this particular spa as I stayed close to it and I didn't have the time to travel to other places.

Major disappointment.

MF lied he had 6 girls and he sent me the cost.

The cost for services like nuru were about 17 k and he would apparently give me 10% discount.

I thought, I will need a good massage for 90 minutes and pay 4 k. Fuck nuru. I will instead take a normal massage and then discuss with the therapist.

I asked to see the therapist and they say they have just one.

Red Flag.

They told me wait in the room and pay later.

I told I want to see. Then they finally relented and showed her and I was really disappointed.

I told I am going off and I will think about it later. Just as I was about to exit, they told me they have another girl who will come there in 30 minutes. Her pics were amazing. Big bolt ONS but she only does nuru and she would cost like 17 k and FS is not even guaranteed at this point.

So I told him, I will think about it later and escaped with my money.

Perhaps this spa works well for a local person, who can use better bargaining skills and bring the price down.

I told the the receptionist to increase the price for nuru by 3 k more so it will cost the same as a to and fro tickets to Bangkok.

I didn't try to go to other spas as it has been well reported here about the sky high prices and the rip off culture which were validated by google reviews.

So, I decided to give them a miss.

Will try more spas many members suggested.

Zam007
06-17-24, 20:21
Can anyone recommend me a guest friendly hotel in Malad?

CucumberGuy
06-18-24, 03:02
Hi.

Met this beautiful mid aged BBW thai woman in y*a* spa in lokhandwala, pleasing and service oriented attitude, great smooth body and kind of a perfect BBW. She was vfm also which is a rare in Mumbai.

Zam007
06-18-24, 04:48
"R" ya spa located in a building named central and the name of the device used to click pics near Colaba.

I was swearing at the receptionist who messaged me about the 6 girls.

Not the kind member who suggested the spa.

Saint Anger 86
06-18-24, 04:51
amigos,

this is a lazy sunday evening and i am reminded of my time in school. i was in 9th grade and i had a sweet looking girlfriend who happened to be my neighbor. this pretty looking chic would allow me to hold hands and once a month, far away from our homes, would allow me to peck her. she was very a virtuous lady and i loved her despite feeling deprived.

on the other hand and during the same time, i had a girl in my division who used to sit beside me and let me put my hand on her things and sometimes inside her pleated skirt. our touching would continue while the physics teacher blabbered something about thrust, pressure, up thrust, heat and energy flows. all these words would inevitably trigger the sexual tension between us only to be broken by a subhadra kumari chauhan's mind numbing hindi poem in the following lecture. it does not end here, this nasty latino looking bong chic would allow me to stand beside her in the crowded school bus and optimus prime would make contact with her ass. i would rub all the hardness and grind her ass to the core. though she enjoyed it, she had a nasty side. she would keep me parched for days when would not sit beside me in class or would take a seat in the bus and talk to her chic friends. i longed for her even though she was not pretty, stood nowhere close to my virtuous girlfriend but be at tch knew how to make me horny and when to deprive me. i longed for her, badly.

let us come to the point. my preferences in life haven't changed even after a decade. there are few reasonably pretty ladies who provide hj at spas at a cost after i wag my tail for 30 minutes. and then i met this one woman who treats me like a dirt, scoffs, acts nasty but in the end we exchange salivas (persisiting, never-ending one), divine enough to make the earth go the other way on its axis. i like the way i am scolded and mistreated for grabbing her ass and get pushed when i finger her hole. for avoidance of doubt, i am very gentle, caring, smiling and friendly when it comes to spa girls and that's how i have found my mojo but this woman isn't for lily-livered and she somehow wakes up the animal in me.

i am talking about a thai spa in colaba area. there is one other branch of this spa behind hotel taj but i am referring to the one which is in causeway. if you could guess the name of the spa in mira road which i had mentioned in my previous fr (shorts), congratulations, you have guessed the name of the nasty therapist then.

miss s does amazing massage, she stretches the body to such angles that it would even make ramdev baba squeal out of pleasure. full marks there. one simple reason why she deserves to be asked for.

it was difficult to crack her in the first meet, frankly, most difficult ever. she did a great bum massage but wouldn't agree to do anything more. i kept touching her but was turned down and even reprimanded. i said that i knew she was a great kisser and is a sport when it comes to few chosen clients. she looked bewildered and said whom are you referring to? as usual, i bluffed, "rocky", "rocky bhai" just for that extra effect. she did not buy that and asked what does he look like and i said, 5 9' wheatish, as general as it can get. i looked straight in her eyes with conviction and believe me, she fell for it. she said only hj and i said fine. i choked on sucking her ear lobes when she said 1.5 k. some love was lost and she agreed to 1 k after a bit of foul mouthing me (yes, you heard it). she poured oil and gave me one of the best hj ever. amazing technique and i mean it. i insisted that my imaginary rocky bhai has told me that she was an amazing kisser and she maintained that she doesn't kiss anyone. never done, never will.

moving on, (i am at the risk of sounding stupid here) she hummed a line of the song, "you're beautiful" by james blunt while shagging me and i completed a paragraph of this song, whispering romantically in her ears. she said it's her favorite song and seemed happy. just there, my friends, i think i struck the chord. there is no language barrier in this world, music binds and unites all. and sometimes, things just happen over a little jam session in a spa.

she gave me a peck and then covered my upper lip with her lips. generally i am the guy who goes after the upper lip but i let her dominate me and what followed was her tongue in my mouth. this was the best kiss ever and i say after having kissed a fair number of girls and masseuse. a fifteen minute kiss which involved cuddling, getting hold of her boobies, sliding my hands under her pajamas. nothing more to say as english language or its adjectives would not justify what i felt. after the session, took shower and we kissed again. i handed her 200 bucks more than agreed price and walked towards reception. she stopped me and wiped the lip stick marks from my lips and neck. out i came, smoked back to back classic milds but it did not help me get back to normalcy, i was going batshit crazy.

addicted that i am to her, i visited her again and took things to another level. after thirty minutes of massage, i stood up while she was on her knees and asked her to suck me. she refused and shouted sit down. the shout was loud enough to make other people in the curtain partitioned spa to hear. i stood my ground (quite literally) and the rebel arvind kejriwal in me refused to take no for an answer. of course, she could have simply walked away and complained to her manager but she chose to kiss me instead. why to create commotion when love is answer to all problems (read hard on). i got kissed for a long duration and then comes the best part, she sucked me for four to five minutes and finally shagged me to glory. we made so much noise in this entire second half of the hour that everyone present in there would have understood what was going on but she seemed least bothered. i came so heavily that cum shots flew to various destinations. she gave me dirty looks and cleaned the places where cumshots flew to. came back from shower and she gave me a lemon-ginger tea at the scene of crime.

disclaimer: this is author's personal experience with the masseuse and the author shares a personal equation with her (rapport built over a slayer worshiper singing sappy numbers). the experiences of other folks are subject to her mood and their antics. author disclaims any and all liabilities arising out of any person returning disappointed or bashed instead. don't push it too far and just fool around, will lead you to a start. further, this lady is a bully and i mean it. please bear this most important thing, she wouldn't hesitate to warn you with a loud strict "excuse me" when you try to touch her inappropriately.

dislikes:

structure- the spa is open from top and divided by curtains. the architectural limitations of the place isn't ideal for a blowjob session or for a steamy act.

missus saxobeat- she is ne chic who looks 30+ and has below average looks. people may not like her looks so do refrain from visiting her or change your therapist if you so desire.

reason i visit her is clear from my school days story- roughly describes what kind of women i am into- who makes me horny and nudges me. but obvious, we all look for that drop dead gorgeous woman who also sucks like crazy and beats the ass red. till i find that woman, i think this one just about suits my taste.

economics- the counter charges are as high as 2700/2900 for swedish / deep tissue and getting discount is a task. previously, getting the counter charges down to 2 k was a cakewalk. feel free to walk out if they don't budge.

sorry this is long but this is where i come out of closet and share my dark side. thanks for your patience.

sheldon cooperSheldon's legendary FR of a spa in Colaba. I don't know if this spa exists as of today and what is available. But then he was Sheldon Cooper and scored when he wanted.

LuckyFriend
06-18-24, 18:41
One of my office colleague married a Punjabi, she was very beautiful that I wanted to bang her. But I can't.

So with help of forum friends, quenched my thirst by banging Ashmit model. She is horny as hell. Plus well maintained body.

She is tall figure, meat at right places. Proper Punjabi linguistic flavour combined with hot and wild sex. She has fuller lips which we can suck forever.

What a perfect way to end this month, and I will call her again in the upcoming months.

Donation paid- 5 k for 2. Those who want to suck big fat boobs should definitely meet her.Hi brother how are you I am from Surat coming to Mumbai for some work I have seen your FR on Ashmit Punjabi girl can you please share me her contact number bro I will be very much grateful please help me bro I have wasted many money on MR profile.

Please bro help me and in future if I get some number of Indis I will send you also please bro send me Ashmit number.

Thank you in advance.

Ajay2984
06-18-24, 18:43

It was suggested by a good member here who may not have been aware of the changes in managements and structure recently.

In the personal messages, he had been very helpful like most of those who messaged me. Just that I tool this particular spa as I stayed close to it and I didn't have the time to travel to other places.

Major disappointment.

The cost for services like nuru were about 17 k and he would apparently give me 10% discount.

I thought, I will need a good massage for 90 minutes and pay 4 k. Fuck nuru. I will instead take a normal massage and then discuss with the therapist.

I asked to see the therapist and they say they have just one.

Red Flag..You did the right thing by walking out. Colaba spas suck and the standards and assoleness of the receptionist has gone up by miles.

Hope you enjoy your balance stay with your tinder dates.

Cheers.

ServingYou2003
06-18-24, 20:51
Has anyone taken services from SP number ending with 3477?

BangBoom
06-19-24, 06:29
I suggested this profile to a friend based on the review. He went to her place Yesterday.

Experience was very bad, she was in a hurry. Boobs are hard like rock. Fake moans, no real involvement. My friend's mood was completely turned off, left the place after 1 shot, even though he booked 2.

JohnyBravo
06-19-24, 10:13
Folks,

I am reaching Mumbai on Friday and there for 2 nights. Want try out different birds. Can bring them to my hotel (ST / LT) - 4 Star hotel near International Airport.

Bareback BJ is a must. CIM & Rimming would be bonus.

Would also like to have a bird for LT night. Request a good recommendation. Please share good Indies contacts and recommended prices over PM. Happy to reciprocate with my recent contacts from Kolkata and Delhi. My PM is active.

Also, should I go to NL or call an Indie to my hotel?

Thanks again, JohnyBravo.

FanRaja
06-19-24, 12:41
Hi bros.

Seen a lot of live sex shows of rasjhi and tejashwi on meet x, any idea if the are available for sex.Even if any of them are available, please avoid at all cost. While they may be taking care of tasting for hiv etc, I do not believe Indians in general have much awareness for stds. Many of these actresses are going bare back on actors who are having lump or other signs in their groin area. I can see some of them are going through Molluscum contagiosum. These stds last for the life and the life can become very painful if not dangerous. In most cases, stds and hivs get detected after a 45 days period and there is absolutely no cure. Testing will just know if you have the infection or not. Looking at the rate of videos coming out and the variety of actors they working together. I doubt they will be able to control infection if any. Remember, stds can pass just with contact, not even genital contact, even when you have a condom. Stay away at all costs.

LuckyFriend
06-19-24, 17:50
Hello all my seniors I want to request all my seniors I am new bea here please can you help me with some indies contact like Ashmit punjabi, Farzana and some others please all my seniors please help me and in return if I get some vfm contact I will also share please all my seniors please help me with vfm indies thank you.

Khiladi7
06-19-24, 18:23
Looking for farzana contact with refer, have no for SP that operates gals from russia in khar hotel. Will share details with seniors only. Thanks.

LuckyFriend
06-20-24, 18:05
Hi seniors it's a Humble request can you please share Ashmit Punjabi and Farzana and any others nice indies number I will also send once I get some vfm contact thank you please help me seniors.

LuckyFriend
06-20-24, 20:32
I like to ask all the seniors please share me some vfm indies I will be very much greatful to them please help me.

Sandy1242
06-21-24, 05:44
Dear Mongers and Seniors.

In line with my earlier posts, ill be trying my luck again tmrw with NL and the much spoken dens in the first building.

Would like to request Senior members & Fellow Mongers to please provide Directions / Hints to monger in NL. Also have read reviews with DFK services tried by Colleagues. Is it really safe to be doing a DFK with a Gal in NL.

Also please do provide with dens having the best rooms and good birds with excellent services, Planning a FFM this time with 2 good birds. Need pointers on that as well, as to can we do a FFM there is it worth it, Etc.

Will require support from you guys as my PM will take some time activate. But will surely activate the same.

Also where in CH, can we get some good birds.

Awaiting replies on the above.

LuckyFriend
06-21-24, 10:43

We met at the our place. She is very hot and sexy Punjabi girl. I loved sucking her entire body and sucked the juices out of her warm pussy. Her BBJ is out of this world.

Face- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service - 9.

Damage- 5 k ST, no time limits as she loves sex.Hi bro can you please share me her number I will also help in return if I get some vfm contact thanks in advance.

Member #4797
06-21-24, 13:18
Hey guys,

I may be travelling to Mumbai next week so wanted to know any good hotel recommendations in darkness area. Looking for hygienic and couple friendly hotels who don't cause any problems to me or the girl. Budget - ₹3-4 k per night.

SilentSword406
06-21-24, 16:46

Face- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service - 9.

Damage- 5 k ST, no time limits as she loves sex.Hi claw56 , I am unable to send you pm, can you please clear inbox.

Ulalaulala123
06-21-24, 19:00
Lately many such audition videos of struggling models in Mumbai are coming up in my YT feed. Some of them are real beauties. How to get into the pants of these butterflies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5NyRC1p_M

Indcaesar
06-21-24, 22:10
I can't use the name but you probably know from the series name.

JacobIndiaMac
06-21-24, 23:08
Hi planning to meet mia (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/the-22-years-independent-mia?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=Mumbai) . Have any one of the seniors met her or chitra (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/i-am-chitra-cam-real-independent).

Kindly dm if possible.

KindZadza666
06-22-24, 01:12
Thanks to tiredof and axxi123 for Refrence and contact.

She's decent vfm for the price. Looks like her picture but just darker. Arrived in a burqa.

Bbj and open to all positions.

4. 5 k for two + hotel.

DavidLuke
06-22-24, 14:22
Can somebody help me to figure out some mallu ladies or MILF in Mumbai town. Some seniors like apache guy help me to figure out spa and sp. Thank you seniors for kind gesture. Will reciproate what ever I find.

DavidLuke
06-22-24, 14:25
Any review about her or details?

SilentSword406
06-23-24, 10:02
Hello Mumbai folks.

I will be coming to Mumbai soon and am in search of some good trusted SPs which can provide good looking fair and slim.

Model type profiles, and someone who does not indulge in bait and switch tactics, also would be really thrilled if someone could share digits of Asmita and Farzana or any other good indie having fair complexion and good figure and also someone sophisticated who I can take to a good hotel, thanks in advance, I can reciprocate in Kolkata.

Zam007
06-23-24, 10:21
SPA 1. Country Precious Metal Spa. Top of American Chain Restaurant.

1. Messaged the spa, they said it's 10 k for nuru straight away.

I bargained and brought it down to 5 k once I reached. I was ready to walk away.

Asked for selection despite enquiring about an already reported girl named are**a.

Selected her anyway as the other one was not up to my liking. Dim lights help us by blinding the imperfections on her face caused by crater sized pimple scars.

She had a nice attitude anyways.

She massaged for 10 minutes with just her inners. Then she stripped. No b2 b or nuru, straight away some cuddles, light kisses. But, I got her horny by massaging her clits.

Smashed her for just 10 minutes, and she seemed to enjoy it. I didn't last as she was really really tight. I struggled to keep it under control. I did suspect it was my issue though as I did have some PE issues in the last 2 weeks, but I lasted very well with the tinder date. So, I assume it's because she was tight.

I didn't tip as I wasn't really satisfied. Usually I would Tip.

WIR? No.

Spa followed by the names of a type of fruit, just a few steps away from the previous spa.

Selections are allowed, but there is one girl who is always booked. Her name can be found in multiple reviews in their google review page, so I am not going to try and invent words to name her.

Except her, they showed the other available girls.

I was impressed by their Bangkok style of approach to some details like uniforms. But, they only present one by one. I selected the last one whose name I don't remember now.

It wasn't worth remembering anyways. The Bkk vibes stops here.

Earlier they quoted 12 k, brought it down to 7 k and I still feel like a fool for giving that.

The girl I selected actually had a cute face, but with heavy make up, she looked fairer than usual. I don't give a damn about skin colour as I have smashed a few really attractive dark girls from tinder who are left over by men for their colour. But, this one was decieving. She strips and her face is no where close to the body colour. It kinda bothered me as I wouldn't mind if she just presented herself with a light make up as she had a very curvy body. Plump tits and wide booty, all natural.

She started of with light massage and then turned me around, and god knows what all we did. No kisses, no BJ, straight away condoms. It's like either take it or fuck off. I decided to smash.

Lasted for 5 minutes and I was glad it was all over quickly. Asked her to massage for the rest of the time, but she just fucks off into the bath room and turns on the steam and fucks off.

WIR? No fucking way.

So, basically, but tinder experience was 1000 times better than the spa.

I missed out on booking popular girls like Soni. I wasn't in a position to bring women in my room during this trip.

Feeling bad about wasting money as I didn't have a good return. But, on the bright side, I have to praise the Mumbai folks for being so helpful.

Over 20 different members messaged me with information including phone numbers. Due to time limits and locations I couldn't exploit it.

So, thank you so much Mumbai people.

You guys have been extremely helpful.

Reddevilalways
06-23-24, 12:55
I've tired connecting with first girl (mia) on a few times, but seems managed by someone else. Similar photos were on alisha name, now its changed to another one. Confirmed a booking and then disappeared completely then messaged sorry after 4-5 days. I think its an account where they make you pay an advance so just avoid. Second one you can try maybe.

Hi planning to meet mia (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/the-22-years-independent-mia?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=Mumbai) . Have any one of the seniors met her or chitra (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/i-am-chitra-cam-real-independent).

Kindly dm if possible.

Member #4797
06-23-24, 16:39
Hey guys,

I may be travelling to Mumbai next week so wanted to know any good hotel recommendations in darkness area. Looking for hygienic and couple friendly hotels who don't cause any problems to me or the girl. Budget - ₹3-4 k per night.Guys, please do help me out. I can reciprocate with contacts from Delhi once I get my subscription sorted.

LilDaddy
06-23-24, 17:33
After a lot of excitement to try something in Mumbai reached Vasai to meet Anu / Anamika.

A lot of previous FRs and strong reference from some friends made me believe she was gem earlier but couldn't feel even slightly yesterday.

She arrived on time at 8 pm to the hotel she suggested in Vasai. I was already 1 and half beer bottle down, she came and she had 2 pegs and I continued with beer. We moved to bed too soon, generally I take time to go into the bed but she was too hyper and aggressive, so started with first deed. After10-15 minutes she started complaining about pain in her V. She requested to take the break and I finished with help of HJ from her.

She was continuously on the phone typing msgs and receiving necessary and unnecessary calls, she wanted to have beer due to her health or whatever issues. Again started drinking and had a lot of blabbering from her side along with continuous whatsapp msgs and calls.Anu / Avantika (661).

Had her in April.

Went through the same experience as champ211 brother.

Massive tummy good boobs.

Looks oakyish in makeup but expected a lot more.

Not a good kisser. Hurried service.

Complains about pain in her pussy in regular intervals.

Wants you to finish quickly.

She also offered bareback as I was taking some time to cum in 2nd round and I straight away refused (her exact words after I refused the offer- 'Don't you trust me'.

After that I think her mood got completely ruined, so she told me to jack myself off as she was experiencing some pain in her pussy.

Most of the time on phone and picking unnecessary video calls.

Completely unprofessional.

She told me she takes coke or some similar type of snorting drug hence the hyper and aggressive behavior.

Damages - 6 k.

WIR. Never.

DesperateMon
06-24-24, 04:19
Should atleast acknowledge those who message you thru PM. This gives a sense of not to help people in future. Everyone has their own commitment irrespective of that people PM you for help and you don't mind it.

SPA 1. Country Precious Metal Spa. Top of American Chain Restaurant.

1. Messaged the spa, they said it's 10 k for nuru straight away.

I bargained and brought it down to 5 k once I reached. I was ready to walk away.

Asked for selection despite enquiring about an already reported girl named are**a.

Selected her anyway as the other one was not up to my liking. Dim lights help us by blinding the imperfections on her face caused by crater sized pimple scars.

She had a nice attitude anyways.

She massaged for 10 minutes with just her inners. Then she stripped. No b2 b or nuru, straight away some cuddles, light kisses. But, I got her horny by massaging her clits.

Smashed her for just 10 minutes, and she seemed to enjoy it. I didn't last as she was really really tight. I struggled to keep it under control. I did suspect it was my issue though as I did have some PE issues in the last 2 weeks, but I lasted very well with the tinder date. So, I assume it's because she was tight.

I didn't tip as I wasn't really satisfied. Usually I would Tip.

WIR? No.

Spa followed by the names of a type of fruit, just a few steps away from the previous spa.

Selections are allowed, but there is one girl who is always booked. Her name can be found in multiple reviews in their google review page, so I am not going to try and invent words to name her.

Except her, they showed the other available girls.

I was impressed by their Bangkok style of approach to some details like uniforms. But, they only present one by one. I selected the last one whose name I don't remember now.

It wasn't worth remembering anyways. The Bkk vibes stops here.

Earlier they quoted 12 k, brought it down to 7 k and I still feel like a fool for giving that.

The girl I selected actually had a cute face, but with heavy make up, she looked fairer than usual. I don't give a damn about skin colour as I have smashed a few really attractive dark girls from tinder who are left over by men for their colour. But, this one was decieving. She strips and her face is no where close to the body colour. It kinda bothered me as I wouldn't mind if she just presented herself with a light make up as she had a very curvy body. Plump tits and wide booty, all natural.

She started of with light massage and then turned me around, and god knows what all we did. No kisses, no BJ, straight away condoms. It's like either take it or fuck off. I decided to smash.

Lasted for 5 minutes and I was glad it was all over quickly. Asked her to massage for the rest of the time, but she just fucks off into the bath room and turns on the steam and fucks off.

WIR? No fucking way.

So, basically, but tinder experience was 1000 times better than the spa.

I missed out on booking popular girls like Soni. I wasn't in a position to bring women in my room during this trip.

Feeling bad about wasting money as I didn't have a good return. But, on the bright side, I have to praise the Mumbai folks for being so helpful.

Over 20 different members messaged me with information including phone numbers. Due to time limits and locations I couldn't exploit it.

So, thank you so much Mumbai people.

You guys have been extremely helpful.

Champ211
06-24-24, 05:45
Anu / Avantika (661).

Had her in April.

She also offered bareback as I was taking some time to cum in 2nd round and I straight away refused (her exact words after I refused the offer- 'Don't you trust me'.

After that I think her mood got completely ruined, so she told me to jack myself off as she was experiencing some pain in her pussy.

She told me she takes coke or some similar type of snorting drug hence the hyper and aggressive behavior.

Damages - 6 k.

WIR. Never.Better to avoid such indies.

MuscleHetero
06-24-24, 06:46
Dear fellow mongers, one on my bucket list is to do it with a real airhostess. I am visiting Mumbai next month, I would be grateful if any of you could pm me airhostess contact with reference. Thanks.

Furfur007
06-24-24, 07:36
Anu / Avantika (661).

Had her in April.

Damages - 6 k.

WIR. Never.YES, I agree with you. I had spoken to her on phone long time back, she was very snobish in conversation as if she is last **** for my dick. Was very arrogant and dictated terms upfront on call like she is princess of MR. Was pissed off during call so didn't bother to meet her.

FanRaja
06-24-24, 09:07
Guys, please do help me out. I can reciprocate with contacts from Delhi once I get my subscription sorted.Tunga international in darkness.

Betterhome international.

Furfur007
06-24-24, 09:35
Hello friends,

someone please help me or suggest easiest platform to buy bitcoin for subscription. appreciate your great help and support.

RahulRam
06-24-24, 09:38
I am in Mumbai for the night. I am into thick and curvy girls / women. If any kind soul can share contacts in Mumbai I would appreciate it. I can reciprocate with contacts from Kolkata as and when required.

Member #4797
06-24-24, 11:12
Tunga international in darkness.

Betterhome international.Thank you. Anyone has any info on Hotel Blackburn, Hotel Mid town and Hotel Ocean Suites? (all located in darkness).

Tughlaq
06-24-24, 16:38
Had a good cooperative indie after a long time. Never had this much young, cute and thick girl ever before. She is not available often as she travels outside. She is educated and wheatish fair. Little reserved at beginning, decent height and little chubby with extremely big boobs. Service was nice. DFK was deep and with lots of tongue play. BJ was mind-blowing. We did in missy and Doggy. Damage paid by me around 9 k ST after lots of negotiations. WIR- yes. Sharing will be limited only in exchange of similar kind of good indie in Mumbai only.

In case anyone wants her contact you need to do following thing-.

First share your gem contact similar to above indie in looks and service.

I will visit and meet that indie.

Then only I will share this indie detail.

Those who haven't ever helped me in the past, I won't share her details at all. Those who don't contribute and don't write any FRs with photos kindly don't bother, I will not reply to those.

Jay1221
06-25-24, 03:01
Any young indes in Mumbai offering FS 2 sessions under 10 k.

NewbieMature
06-25-24, 06:52
Hello friends,

someone please help me or suggest easiest platform to buy bitcoin for subscription. appreciate your great help and support.You can try this:

1. Create account in Binance.

2. Go to trade. P2 P. Choose BTC and INR.

3. Purchase BTC equivalent to 25 USD (you will need to purchase more as there is a fee while transferring. You can check transfer fee by following points 4 to 6 before purchasing).

4. once purchase completed, go to wallet (icon near account icon) - funding wallet.

5. Click on withdraw option.

6. Select BTC and key in the wallet address to transfer to that address (here you can check the network fee so while transferring you will need to transfer BTC worth 25 $ + transfer fee) and transfer BTC.

WaltWhite
06-25-24, 06:54
London forum is dead. Seek info from brethen for London. Massage or LT, everything works.

Ww.

Zam007
06-25-24, 07:18
Should atleast acknowledge those who message you thru PM. This gives a sense of not to help people in future. Everyone has their own commitment irrespective of that people PM you for help and you don't mind it.Well, I was just thinking perhaps they didn't like to be mentioned because they didn't want to be bothered by others. It was something that was discouraged in another thread.

Well, to be frank, I don't mind at all.

Will message a few of them and publish another post if they are okay with it.

Shahiste72
06-25-24, 10:56
Lately many such audition videos of struggling models in Mumbai are coming up in my YT feed. Some of them are real beauties. How to get into the pants of these butterflies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5NyRC1p_MProduce or finance a webseries and you will get plenty of butterflies.

Incognito321
06-25-24, 11:23
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RawKerBoi
06-26-24, 05:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5NyRC1p_MSend a message on Instagram to see if you're lucky. If they're in need of money, they'll respond, or else you'll be ignored.

On The Wings
06-26-24, 08:58
Had a good cooperative indie after a long time. Damage paid by me around 9 k ST after lots of negotiations. Hey. Everytime you are jacking up the price. Last time paid her our -Thumb rule payment. Of 4 k for couple of hours. Why pay 9 k. ? Don't you know 4 k is payment of our vfm gang. Next time. Control the price. TC.

PicSoul
06-26-24, 09:16
Hi there, dear senior members looking for your kind assistance to help me with a contact (independent / sp) for foreign birds. Definitely not filapinos or south Asian. Any leads then feel free to dm.

Furfur007
06-26-24, 10:24
You can try this:

1. Create account in Binance.

2. Go to trade. P2 P. Choose BTC and INR.

3. Purchase BTC equivalent to 25 USD (you will need to purchase more as there is a fee while transferring. You can check transfer fee by following points 4 to 6 before purchasing).

4. once purchase completed, go to wallet (icon near account icon) - funding wallet.

5. Click on withdraw option.

6. Select BTC and key in the wallet address to transfer to that address (here you can check the network fee so while transferring you will need to transfer BTC worth 25 $ + transfer fee) and transfer BTC.Hi.

Thanks for this but Binance site is non functional. I heard some issues with taxation or govt licenses.

Any other source. Thanks for the recommendation and support.

BangBanggo
06-26-24, 10:31
This is Vinny, a Marathi late teen from Malvani.

Married sometime ago and had a kid a year or so ago. Picture must be from few years ago.

Too plumb, the body is stretching from all directions. Boobs are handful.

BBBJ was good, tried to do deep.

FJ was normal, nothing much to report.

Overall ok fun for 6 K.

Caretorage
06-26-24, 10:52
Hello brother can you please share the contact of the bird you mention.

Please check DM.

Hi Guys.

I had been to Mumbai and had ventured in mongering after a long gap. I came across a profile which my friend shared, said she goes in all 5 Start hotels but could not get the opportunity to meet this bird. I am sharing the pic, if any soul had a chance to meet her then would love to know the experience and FR.

Gabby.

AlinaFan
06-26-24, 13:02
Bros!

Any suggestions on options in Mumbai. Looking at some classic indian options. No firangs. No NEs. Have lot of them up north also I think spas are a bit too pricey in Mumbai. So I shall pass. Someone with incall would work best.

Any kind brother who can help me out as I'm here for a few days. Last time I was here I'the messaged and then couldn't find anything. NL was a bit too much of info to cram up and figure what to do. Happy to help in Delhi and chandigarh. You'll find my reviews on my profile. .

Zam007
06-26-24, 14:53
Some of the members who tried to help me during my stay in Mumbai.

Ajay2984.

FunnyBoy89.

TiredOf.

GCop123.

Axxi123.

ChimeraAlpha.

DesperateMon.

Archetype.

There were a few others too who helped me but they had explicitly messaged me not to share names because they didn't want to be troubled by some members who don't report back or share information after getting what they wanted. So, I have no choice but respect them.

A lot of messages had to be deleted as my inbox got full in no time so, I am sorry for missing out the names.

Thanks once again.

Mumbai is the most helpful thread in this website.